"An ice-cream after the shower"

What do you think about me?

Few days have passed after that night and Suho was enjoying the company of s , especially Kai. After seeing the shots for the advert of Calvin Klain , he had hard time trying not to him fellow member. It was too much. The half- pics of him. 

Suho sighed. He was resting on the coach in the living room , trying hard not to think about Kai. It was kind of impossible , since he was showering in the bath which was like less than 2meteres away from Suho. 

It was really hard. Another sigh escaped his mouth when he rolled on the coach. 

After exactly 10mins , Kai came out from the bath with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripping from his still wet hair. Suho wasnt able to look away. Kai was too y and he knew it. He standed up and went to his room , then locked it. Kai was kind of confused. 

"Hyuuuuuuung~ i wanna eat ice-creaaaaam~ make me some"  Kai used aegyo when he went near his leader room. 

"Yeah and like hell i'll go out and see you like that.. AGH!!" thought Suho. 

"Hyyyyyung~ Pleaaseeee~" 

For a billion time... It was HARD for Suho. 

"Ok ok just put on some clothes. Its cold in here." said Suho and waited for Kai's answer.

"Kk hyung~ thankies~" 

Suho sighed. Again. He opened the door and saw that Kai was gone , so he made his way to the kitched and got ice,strawberries and cream. He wasnt sure how to make an ice-cream but for Kai  , he'll do his best. 

After 4-5 mins , the ice-cream was ready and Kai was dressed. He took the ice-cream and tried it. 

"Waaaa~ its so yummi !! Thank you hyung!!" said Kai with that big smile on his face and hugged tightly Suho. 

Suho didnt know how to react so he just hugged him back. 

"Hahaha silly. " 

Kai looked at his hyung and then kissed his nose.