"The last stage of love"

What do you think about me?

Suho didnt know how to start. He wasnt going to  tell Kai anything , but when he saw his reaction after the concert, he changed his mind. He was going to tell him everything.

"Kai.. " 

"Yes hyung? What do you want to tell me?" 

"You know... we are really good friends , and i dont wanna ruin this but i cant stay like that more." 

Kai was nervious. He knew what his hyung was going to say and he wasnt going to say "no" to him. He wanted that too. 

"Hyung.. " started Kai and put his hand on Suho's cheek. Suho looked at his hand and ignored it. 

"Kai.. " 

"Yes?" 

"Your reaction at the concert ." 

"Of course hyung. " silence " wait.. WHAT?!" 

"Well you werent suppose to blush after i kissed your forehead. I mean. What ? You have feelings for me so you liked the kiss? You're so cute Kai." 

Suho was laughing on the outside , but inside , he was crying because he was a stupid bastard. 

"W-what if its like that!? Uh?! What will you do then hyung!?" 

Suho was speechless. He wasnt expecting that. Kai was crying and then he looked away and tried to leave. Only tried, since Suho grabbed him again and kissed him. Suho was crying too and that kiss was filled with tears and love. When they were leaft without air , they broke the kiss and looked at each other. 

"Kai.. i was trying so hard not to like you , but it couldnt happen." 

"Hyung.." 

"Dont play dumb Kai. You know what i mean. " 

Kai couldnt belive that the leader of EXO-K was confessing to him. The handsome leader.. was inlove with him. 

"I know hyung. I like you too." 

Suho blushed. He was totally not prepared for this. 

"Y-yah!! You suddenly made it awkward!!" 

Kai poked Suho's nose and laughed.

"I made it? Pff hyung , you're so silly. " said Kai with a smile on his face. Then he suddenly smirked. Suho knew this wasnt a good thing. When Kai smirkes... Suho's in trouble. 

"If you catch me... I'll give you another kiss." said the younger male and stepped back a little so he can be away from his hyung. Suho was just enjoying this. He knew he'll catch Kai. Or Kai will just pretend to fall down. It has always been like that. He smirked and started running after his cute junior. 

"Waaaaaait!!!! It i catch you in less than a minute what will i get? " asked Suho while running. 

"I'll be forever yours!!" answered Kai. 

"Haha then i'll catch you really fast." laughed Suho and continued chasing Kai. 

~^~^~ 

FEW YEARS LATER.... 

"YAAAAAAAAA!!!!" 

"What is it hyung!?!" Kai went in the kitchen and saw Suho laying on the floor with wet clothes. "What happend!?!" 

"Did you.. leave... this bow.. with that much water on.. the top in the refrigirator?" asked Suho while panting hard.

"Y-yeah i guess." 

"Come here. Now. " demanded Suho. 

When Kai came closer , he grabbed his waist and Kai felt on top of him. Their faces were only inches away from each other. Suho looked in his boyfriend eyes and then kissed him passionaly. 

"H-hyung... " tried to speak Kai while , but Suho didnt let his say a thing. 

"3 years ago , i cought you on the 31st second... so now.. you're forever mine. " said and kissed him again.

Kai just nodded. Suho was his and he was Suho's. That was all Kai needed to know and he was happy with just that.

 

THE END!!! 

~ For more stories, please send a prv message~ Thanx for reading "What do you think of me?"~ Hope you enjoyed it and wish me luck with my next fanfic "Leader ... no more"~ Thankies again. 

from: Stelo