"Fiction or reality? "

What do you think about me?

"Hyung " started Kai. "You know how much i love you right?" asked Kai while looking into Suho's eyes with those big , cute and awesome puppy eyes. Suho  hated that. 

"I see where this is going.. and i dont like that." thought Suho. 

"So? Whats your point ?" 

"Weeeell , you know also how much i love drawing right? " 

"This is going way too bad. Its worse than i imagined." thought Suho again.

"Yeah. And?" 

"Well , lets draw a BIIIIG picture of our group." suggested Kai.

"Yaaa thats actually a good idea. " said Suho and started clapping. 

Kai was just smilling like the biggest idiot in the world, but he was thinking of something. Something that Suho didnt even have an idea. 

Suho and Kai started preparing for drawing that picture. They took a big peace of paper, paint , paintbrushers and glass of water. They started drawing , when suddenly Kai facepalmed. 

"Ne, ne , hyung , why dont we make a liltle different picture?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Well , lets make a comics with EXO's members." 

"WOW!! Another good idea . Today is Kai's day i guess" laughed a bit Suho and continued drawing. 

They  thought of a plot and the story was ... 

Suho was walking back to the dorm from a tiring practise. He needs a shower , when he sees Baekhyun walking out from the dorm. Since Suho is a curious person ... 

"Wait wait , im not a curious person!!" complained Suho.

"Thats just a story hyung!! Geez~ Its not real. Lets say its a fiction. Get it? " 

"Ok ok. Lets continue." 

... So , since he is a curious person , he decides to follow him. Baekhyun goes into a pub and Suho goes in too. What Suho sees ... 

"Waaaaait!!! I dont see the point in this story." 

"Can you just stay silent for a moment , please? " 

"Ohh you could just have said "Shut the up, please." 

"i'm not that ill mannared." said Kai and continued the story. 

... Suho saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol kissing.

"Thats... . You and your erted mind." said Suho and stood up.

"Hyyyuuuuuuuuuung~ im innocent" Kai was making those puppy eyes again.

"Agh. Ok ok , its just a fiction. Continue." 

... So he saw them kissing and went to them.

"Ya!! What are you doing!?! What if people see you? " 

"Hyung, its not like we dont know about you and the visual." both Baekhyun and Chanyeol said.

"What? Me and visual? What are you talking about?" 

"You... and Kai of course." 

... 

Suho stood there while Kai was telling him the story. He knew that it was only a fiction, not real , but it still make his heart skip a beat when Kai said "you and Kai" . What was this boy thinking of making such a story? 

On the other hand , Kai was silent for few seconds. He couldnt believe what he just said. It came naturally to him , saying "Suho and Kai" ... natural just like breathing. What has gotten into him!?! 

... 

"M-me and Kai? " the leader sighed. "Since when do you know?"

"About... the beginning." 

"Ok, we'll talk about this later in the dorm with all the members."

"Hyung. They all know. " 

"What?!?! " 

.... 

Suho was listening to the sotry with great attention. The more he was listening - the more this fiction was becoming a reality for him. And Kai.. Kai was just staring at the leader, wanting to see his reaction. 

"This story and comic is going nowhere." both thought when they finally looked into each others eyes.