"Worse ... Question... Ever"

What do you think about me?

"Ok. The first question comes from the USA and its from a 14-year-old girl. Her question is: Among EXO-K members , was there someone who you had a crush on? .. Waaa thats such a cute question. Who would like to answer? They all look so confused right now. Then... Suho-shi?" asked Leeteuk.

"Eh? Well .. it wasnt actually a crush , but when i first saw Kai-shi, he looked so handsome and with his darker skin looked kind of a foreigner." 

"Ohh , it sounded like a love confession." said Leeteuk and all the fans giggled.

"A-anio~ Its just that i admit he is handsome."

"Haha ok ok Suho-shi. Then , how about you and Kai-shi make eye contact for few seconds. What do you think fans?" 

"YESSS!!!" 

They were all screaming. They liked the idea of Suho and Kai being close to each other. 

"T-this is just fanservice, fanservice Suho... nuffin more." was thinking Suho. 

Kai and Suho stood up , then went close to each other. Leeteuk went near them and put his script between their eyes, so they cant see each other. Suho was nervious, so was Kai. 

"3...2...1" counted Leeteuk and took away his script. 

Now Kai and Suho were looking at each other , without noticing anything around them, until they heard Leeteuk saying : 

"I think that they are inlove with each other now" 

Awkward laugh followed MC's words. Kai and Suho were embarrassed. How can fans be so meaan!? Making them do this.. stupid.. awesome... eye contact thing. 

"Ok. Since we made Kai-shi and Suho-shi , do an eye contact , shall we continue? Ok. The next question is from China and the question is: If you were a girl , which EXO-K member would you choose to be your boyfriend? Thats such a nice question. Who would you like to answer? " asked Leeteuk.

"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!" were screaming the fans. 

"Kai-shi?" started Leeteuk.

"Ne?" 

"If you were a girl , who would you like to be your boyfriend?" 

"T-this question is making me embarrassed b-but i can aswer right away. Suho hyung." answered Kai.

"Why him? Waa this is weird. Maybe those two are really close to each other but hide it." said Leeteuk and laughed.

"A-anio. Its just that he is really kind, understands people and helps them when they have a problem" 

"Ohh , such a nice leader. Wonder what would Eunhyuk say if i ask him am i a good leader? I dont want to know the answer." 

All the fans laughed at the MC's comment so noone noticed how red were Kai's cheeks. 

"But we didnt hear leader's answer. So , Suho-shi, what do you think of Kai as a girl?" 

"Hmm.. well he will be really beautiful. H-haha i dont know what else to say." 

"Waa such a nice couple we have here. I know what the fans are thinking , so i'll make your wish come true. Suho-shi , can you do it?" asked Teukkie

"Do what?" 

"Kiss Kai on the cheek or forehead of course!" said Leeteuk and smiled.

Suho was sweating. He wasnt tired , it wasnt hot in the concert place, he was just way too embarrassed , but even though , he stood up . 

"Ne. I can do it ... " he started then looked at the crowd and smirked ".. for the fans"

Kai was also standing up . Suho went to him and when he got closer , he whispered. 

"Its just for the fans. Fanservice Kai. Nothing more, so dont worry." 

Those words were worrying Kai. He didnt want it to be just fanservice. He was sad but then it happened. Suho took his face in his hands and kissed his forehead. Kai couldnt hear anything... he couldnt even hear all those fans screaming after that kiss. He just wanted to stay like that ... and remember the kiss.