"Not homealone? Then where? "

What do you think about me?

Kai went to his ex-girlfriend apartment and talked with her for few hours. After that he went back to EXO's dorm and sat on the coach on the living room. He was tired. Tired of being so confused around him. Around the leader. 

"What the hell is happening to meee?!!?" yelled at himself. 

Kai was glad noone was at the dorm so he could scream and yell all he wants. He left out a sigh. The day after tomorrow was the concert and they had to be practising right now , but most of the members were out with friends , drinking soju or playing around. Kai was all alone. He didnt have someone to play or drink with. Being a lonely wolf wasnt that good actually. He sighed again. 

The door opened after few minutes and Kai saw Suho , the leader. He was wearing his tight black jeans , a t-shirt with the logo "I drink only daily" on it and Kai couldnt help it but to laugh at the leaders shirt. The logo - the total opposite of what his real personality was.

"Hey. Why are you all alone here?" asked Suho.

"Hyuuuung~ i dont have anyone to go out with. Thats all. I'm glad you're here so we can keep each other company" 

The leader was thinking. He was trying to think of an excuse so he can go away from Kai without making it look bad or awkward. 

"Um.. i cant stay Kai. Sorry. I have some work. " 

Kai looked kind of sad. 

"This is bad... " thought Suho. 

"O-ok hyung. I didnt know. Byane." said Kai and looked down. 

Suho sighed. He was thinking he sighes way too much those few weeks. He couldnt refuse the younger male. He didnt like seeing him hurt , mostly because of him. 

"Ok ok , i'll stay. Just... dont make this sad face. Its weird. " said Suho and laughed a bit.

Kai jumped up right away and hugged tightly the leader. He was happy. No , no , he was waaaaaay beyond happy. 

"Yaaaay~ Thank you hyung!!!" 

Kai was smilling like crazy. Now he had someone to spend the time with. 

"Hahah you're being overreacted " 

"Nooooo~!! I'm nottt!!!" 

"oh yes you are~ Sooo what do you wanna do now?" asked Suho while looking into Kai's eyes.

Kai tought for a second then looked at Suho and smirked.

Suho didnt like that smirk at all.. Kai has thought of something.