"Make it quick"

What do you think about me?

Few weeks passed , the debut single - MAMA is popular and EXO is enjoying their moments of ther rising popularity. Suho on the other hand , doesnt care about anything or anyone , except .. his best friend. 

Since that day they havent talked to each other , and Suho actually havent seen that girl anymore. Was she Kai's girlfriend? Of course. They were kissing after all. 

Leaders sadness was seen by someone. Someone in the group. D.O. was that person. Seeing the leader in that condition,made him sad and angry. Who or what made him like that? D.O didnt know the answer. 

D.O. POV 

You know.. when you care about someone , you try helping then right? Right now i dont even know what im doing. I'm standing in front of our leader's room for like *looks at his watch* .. an hour. Damn it !!! If only i could - 

"Oh , D.O." said Suho after opeing the door. 

"O-oh , how are you?" great beginning of the conversation D.O. , just great. 

"Um .. im fine, i guess. Why you asking? " 

"No reason. Hey , do you have free time. I feel like drinking tonight." 

"Well i guess i have some. Meet me after 15 mins." 

"Ok." 

Wohoooo !! I asked him out. I .. am ... so ... stupid . And now what? I'm gonna ask him : "Oh hey hyung. do you have a spare for me? " WTF AM I THINKING!?!?! AGHH!!! D.O. get a hold of yourself!!! Even if you like him .. a bit .. or more , dont ... just dont use him. 

Noone's POV 

D.O. sighed. Tonight was going to be a really long night. 

As planed Suho and D.O. met after 15mins and they went to the nearest bar. Noone recognised them and they sighed in reliev. They both ordered Vodka . The first one was good. The second even better and after less than 10mins they have already drank a whole bottle. They were both drunk. LIKE A LOT. 

"Y-yaaaa why did you take me out? " Suho asked 

"Dont ask me. I just wanna go to beeeeed. " D.O answered then looked at his hyung. He was drunk ... and hot . "thats so not good" thought D.O.

"Hyung ..." D.O started

"Mmm?" 

"Wanna go home? " 

"Well yeaaaah im so drunk right now~ " 

Suho was totally drunk and D.O. didnt know if he could resist him. He has 2 choices - to take advantage of the drunk Suho , or to just leave him. The second option was the better one , but the drunk D.O choosed the first one. 

~~~~~~

After coming back to their dorm , D.O took Suho to his room and layed him on the bed.

"Hyung . . . i dont know what to do. " started D.O . He was still confused about what to do next. 

"D.O. i know what you're thinking right now . . . but dont. Dont do this, ok ?" Suho said.

D.O was just staring at his hyung not knowing what to do and then , suddenly he leaned on Suho and kissed him gently. Suho was drunk enough to let out a soft moan. D.O was suprised. He looked at his hyung who just nodded and said :

"I wont be drunk after 30min so . . . just make it quick"