"I feel weird around him"

What do you think about me?

Have you ever had the feeling that something big was gonna happen in your life? Like getting a better job , getting married and etc. Well ... Suho had this feeling. He was laying on his bed staring at the ceeling in his room. It was getting darker and darker. He sighed. This wasnt going anywhere. He really had to think of something before he tells or does something else to Kai . Kai . Why was that silly boy so silly?! Another sigh left his mouth. The concert was the day after tomorrow but this picture that D.O has.. that bastard D.O. Why was he even doing everything? Suho didnt know. He just continued staring at the ceeling , trying to figure out what to do next. After all it was just 7pm. He closed his eyes after a while and dreamed something. It was such a beautiful dream. Kai sitting near him on the bed , touching his forehead and then whispering something to him in his ear. That dream was so real , that made Suho shiver a little from the touch of Kai's hand. He tried to open his eyes a little and saw him. Kai was actually sitting on the edge of his bed , staring at him with those puppy eyes and holding his hand. 

"Hyung. Did i wake you up?"

Suho was silent for a moment then answered to him.

"N-no , no. I just closed my eyes for a little. Thats all. But what are you doing here? "

"D.O hyung said you're sick so i came here to keep you company"

That bastard D.O left him alone with Kai. Suho didnt know should he thank him or not!?!

"O-oh he said that? Hahaha... " 

Suho was laughing and Kai was just staring at his hyung. 

"Sorry sorry. Its just that you're so innocent , getting fulled by your hyungs. Hahaha silly" 

Kai looked away. Suho didnt notice anything but actually Kai was blushing. 

"Oh!! That reminds me. D.O said he has a picture of you when you kissed my nose. What should i tell him?"asked Suho. He was serious about this , while Kai ... Kai was just blushing hard.

"I-i dont know hyung. T-think of something. I'll be going first!! "said Kai and ran from Suho's room.

' What did i say? " whispered to himself Suho. 

Kai was weird. He didnt know why was he acting like that around his hyung. It started after he kissed his nose. 

"AGHHH!!!" yelled Kai and ruffled his hair. It was hard for him to think anymore , so he just went out to see his ex-girlfriend. He needed some time with someone from the other gender and right now... talking with her was the best thing he could think of.