"Concert.. Questions?"

What do you think about me?

After being awkward for more than 15 mins, Kai and Suho finished the picture.They gave up the idea about the comic because the plot .. well the plot wasnt suitable. They drew a picture of all EXO members , like a cartoon characters. 

"Waaa its so cute!!" said Kai with aegyo while looking at their drawing. 

"Haha i agree with you." 

"Wooooo guys , what are you talking about?" asked Sehun the moment he came inside the dorm. He went to them and saw the drawing. "Waa , its awesome. Did you draw it?" 

Kai and Suho nodded and smiled a bit. 

"Its really nice. We should put it in a frame and hang it in the center of the room. Maybe above the TV?" 

They all giggled. Its was so much better now , when Kai and Suho werent alone , because that fiction which Kai made up ... was really REALLY awkward. 

~^~^~ 

The next day ... 

"Hyung!! Are you ready? Its about time the concert to start!!" Kai was yelling at his hyung. 

"Ya! I know , but its not my fault that i slipped on the floor in the living room!! " answered Suho.

"Yeah yeah , i know. You're so clumsy." said Kai and giggled. 

The leader got irritated and went to him. Then he grabbed his head and ruffled hard his hair while laughing evily. 

"H-h-hyung!!! The stylist was making my hair for an hour!! And you ruined it in only a minute!!" 

"Its your fault for making me mad." said Suho and sighed. "Dont worry ... " he started. " .. you're handsome even with messy hair." 

Kai blushed. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets and looking at the ground. He couldnt look at the leader because he was too embarrassed. 

"EXO-K? " the director yelled.

"Yes?"

"It's your turn now." 

"Ok." 

"Lets go." Suho said and smiled at Kai , who just nodded and went on the stage with his cool hyung. 

...........

After performing their title song "Mama" , EXO-K sang "History" , "What is love" and "Two moons" (Roll like a buffalo XDDD). 

Now EXO-K was sitting on chair on the stage with thousands of fans screaming their names. Leeteuk was the MC of their concert.

"Yes yes. We saw their cool stages, now its time to learn about EXO-K. Fans from all over the world send us questions which we are going to ask the members. Ne ne , Suho-shi ? How do you feel like being the leader?" said Leeteuk 

"Well .. " awkward laugh. ".. It's not that easy , you have to take care of the younger members and .. um... its tiring." 

"Ye, i see. Since i'm a leader too , i understand how you feel. But there is one advantage - you can bully whoever you want from the members , since you're the oldest" said Leeteuk and all the members and fans laughed. 

"Then , shall we start with the questions?" asked Teukkie and when all the fans answered with an "yes" he looked at the members and started reading.

Thats how the hell for Suho started....