You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
"here's your room. Hope you like it",Siwon said while gesturing his cousin to go in. Sungmin entered the room,looking at every sides and corner of the room. "so...?",Siwon asked while standing beside the bed. "not bad...",Sungmin replied with his eyes still wandering around the room. He then putted down his bag and suitcase and jumped into the bed,burying his body on a white covered bed. "this is good...",Sungmin said and began to close his eyes. Siwon knew that he was going to sleep. So,slowly he exited the room,closed the door gently and went to his room. He putted down his bag on a chair,took off his coat and neck tie and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once he done,he wore clean clothes and off to do his work. When it was already 7 in the evening,his mom knocked on the door and asking him to invite Sungmin to have dinner together. Siwon listened to his mom and left his room towards Sungmin's room. Sungmin was still sleeping at that time. So,he just went towards his cousin and tried to wake him up. When he awaked,Siwon asked him to wash his face and they went to the dining room together. At the dining room,Sungmim shared his experience and life during in Australia,talked about his educations,activities,friends and more. They all laughed when it comes to Sungmin's embarassing moments in Australia. When they were done with their dinner,Siwon and Sungmin helped Siwon's mom to tidy up everything and went upstairs when they were asked to. Both went to Siwon's room and talked about what Siwon had achieved before until now. After spending a long times together,both felt sleepy and fell asleep on Siwon's bed. On the next morning,Siwon went to school as usual. He also helped Sungmin to take a form to enter their school while his parents helped to buy school uniforms for Sungmin. As always Siwon went home at 5 with Jessica and gave Sungmin that form for him to fill in. "so i just have to fill in this form then?",Sungmin asked after reading the form. "yup! Since i've already help you with the rest",Siwon replied. "okay. Thanks by the way. You and your family have done a lot for me since i moved here",Sungmin said. "hey. We're family,right?",Siwon said proudly. Sungmin was totally touched to hear this and again he thanked Siwon before he filled in the form. Once he done,he gave the form back to Siwon and Siwon then went back to his room to gather everything into one. The day where Sungmin went to school has come and he was with Siwon meeting the principal. The principal read through all his backgrounds and began to talk about the school and it's rule. Sungmin had promised to obey all the rules and the principal then called Sungmin's teacher to his room. Once the teacher arrived,the principal asked the teacher to bring Sungmin to his class and both went off to his class. While walking,the teacher took this opportunity to talk about her class and students. Sungmin seemed to be interested and couldn't wait to meet his new Korean friends. Both then arrived at this class and it was very noisy with the students were talking,playing,running and so on. All students turned into silence when they saw their teacher and went to their seat. The teacher then began to make a speech about a new student and at the same time,she was also introducing Sungmin to her students. All girls in that class seemed to dazzle looking at him and fall for his charm at the same time. "okay,Sungmin. You may go and find your seat",the teacher said. Sungmin just nodded his head and was about to walk when someone came in. What a surprise,the person was Jessica! "now,where have you been,Miss Jung?",the teacher asked seriously,didn't want to mad nor scold her since she was one of her favourite students. "sorry,Miss...i was from gym. Our coach need to tell us about something. Sorry again...",Jessica said and bowed. "very well...by the way,Jessica. Meet your new friend,Lee Sungmin and Mister Lee,meet Jessica Jung,our school cheerleaders' president",the teacher said. Both Sungmin and Jessica were surprised to see each other but just pretended that they didn't know each other. The teacher then asked both of them to go to their seat and at the same time,telling Sungmin to sit with Jessica. Sungmin just obeyed to what the teacher said and Jessica,she was very,very excited to hear this and showed Sungmin where she sat. Jessica then sat on her place while Sungmin,he was sitting next to Jessica. "here",Jessica said,handing a notebook to Sungmin. Sungmin was blanked seeing this and slowly,he took the book from Jessica's hand. "there's timetable inside. And i give it to you because i know you might want to know what we learn for class",Jessica said and smiled. "ah...timetable...thanks by the way...",Sungmin said. Jessica only smiled replying his thanks and took out textbook from her bag,get ready to study a new lesson. After that,they did an exercises without even looked at their textbooks or notes. Jessica found the last question was difficult and struggled to find the answer. Sungmin seemed to had no problem answering the question and he was about to submit it when he saw that Jessica was still struggling with answering the question. He tried to have a look at her and was so glad to know that Jessica only one question left. "the work of a catalyst is to speed up the reaction. So that we can produce a product in a short time",Sungmin whispered his answer and off to submit his work. Jessica was frowned with his action but managed to understand why he helped her. She quickly answered the question and submitted it in excitement. She thanked Sungmin for had helped her just now and decided to treat him as a sign of her thank to him. At first Sungmin refused to accept but as she kept on begging and forcing,Sungmin gave up on her. Jessica seemed to have fall for Sungmin and since that day,she became more and more closer to Sungmin compared to Siwon. And she even spend much of her time on Sungmin compared to Siwon. (A/N:sorry for the lame update. I really don't have any idea on how to start. And pls forgive me for all the mistakes. I'm not that perfect enough. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter :) )