You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
Sungmin was ready to go once he finished. He went downstairs and greeted his parents who had been waiting for him since after breakfast. "ready to go?",Sungmin asked excitedly. "yes. Unfortunately,your dad can't come since he has a meeting to attend",Mrs. Lee replied. "it's okay. I understand",Sungmin said. His parents felt a relief after hearing this. Once everything was clear,they left the house together but used two different cars-one for Mr. Lee alone and the other for Sungmin and his mom-and they off to go to their different place. On the other side,Fei,who is soon to be Sungmin's secretary,was at the airport waiting for someone. She had been asked by Mrs. Lee to go and fetch their new model at the airport. From far,Fei could see a beautiful girl wearing a sunglasses. She went up to her and greeted her. "Miss Jung?",Fei asked. "Jessica Jung...you mean...?",the girl replied. "nice to meet you,Miss Jessica. I'm Fei,Mrs. Lee's secretary. I was asked to come and fetch you here",Fei said. "is that so? Fine. Where's your car?",Jessica said. "this way,miss",Fei said and showed her the way. Along the way home,Fei told Jessica about everything that has to do with their company. Fei told Jessica that Mrs. Lee was interested in Jessica since the first time she saw her at one of the fashion show in Paris. "good thing she got me first",Jessica said. "yes. And starting today,her son will take over the company",Fei said. "son?!",Jessica asked a bit surprised. "yes. The reason why Mrs. Lee was asking me to fetch you is just because she wanted your presence there. And she's also would like you to meet her son",Fei said. "sounds interesting",Jessica said. Fei then asked Mr. Zhou to drive them to the company and after a long journey from the airport,they arrived at infront of the company's building. Fei opened the door for Jessica and both entered the building through the main door. As they entered the hall,they could see many guests sitting on their place,waiting for the event to start. "Mrs. Lee!",Fei called from far. Mrs. Lee heard her name being called and both Fei and Jessica went up to her. "Miss Jessica. Meet Mrs. Lee,the former president of our company",Fei said. "glad to see you,Mrs. Lee",Jessica said and bowed. "me too. And sorry for have bringing you here. I should've let you rest",Mrs. Lee said. "it was nothing. I already get use to this kind of life",Jessica replied. "is it? Oh ya. Meet my son,Lee Sungmin. He'll going to take over the company after this",Mrs. Lee said and asked Fei to bring Sungmin to her. Fei excused herself for a while and began to search for Sungmin. From far,she could see Sungmin was busy chatting with the other models,especially the trio,better known as TTS or TaeTiSeo. Fei went up to him and told him that his mom was looking for him. "my mom? Okay then. Thanks for telling me",Sungmin said and turned to the trio again."sorry,girls. I guess i have to go now. See you tonight? At the ballroom?",he said. "sure. Make sure you come,mister",Taeyeon said. "yeah...and promise is a promise",Tiffany said. "don't ever broke your promise,okay?",Seohyun added. All three of them then laughed at what they said. Sungmin was also laughed and cleared his throat,tried to become more serious this time. "arasso,pretty girls. You guys are such a teaser. Bye,girls",Sungmin said as he waved and left. Not long after that,there came Sungmin walking towards his mom with Fei followed at the back. "sorry for keeping you waiting",Sungmin said. "it's okay,son. By the way,meet Jessica,our new model. And Jessica,here's my son,Sungmin",Mrs. Lee said,introducing Jessica to Sungmin and Sungmin to Jessica. Sungmin and Jessica was a bit surprised to see each other again,but pretended that they just met today. After done introducing themselves,Mrs. Lee decided to leave and let her son took this opportunity to get use to others there. She excused herself and went to the others to greet them all,together with Fei. "can't believe you're a 'mama boy' huh",Jessica said as a starter of their conversations. "you're not awkward with me? After what happened eight years ago?",Sungmin asked. "no...but instead i'm happy to see you again",Jessica replied. "not again...",Sungmin said in annoyance. "hey. I'm no longer Siwon oppa's girl. So you're very lucky. Maybe this is your chance",Jessica said. "perhaps...but still...i'm afraid of Siwon",Sungmin said. "don't be like that...sooner or later,he'll totally forgot about it and will find someone more better. Trust me",Jessica said and winked. "oh my...i don't know why my mom ask you to be in our company",Sungmin said and began to scratch his nape. "yah...!",Jessica said and pinched Sungmin's arm. "oww! You...!",Sungmin said and pretended that he was glaring at her but she instead stuck her tongue out. Meanwhile,Yoona was still sleeping on bed eventhough it was already late in the morning. She was awakened by the sound of her alarm. She then switched off the alarm and went back to sleep,pulling her blanket until it covered her entire body. It was not until someone pulled her blanket,making her freezing. She searched for her blanket with her eyes still shut,found it beside her and pulled it to cover her body again. For the second time,someone pulled her blanket,again,and making her freezing. Yoona was so lazy to search for her blanket and instead,she buried herself inside the blanket and hugged something tough. Yoona didn't remember that she owns any teddy bear or anything. So she ran her fingers on the figure to imagine its look. "that's odd. I don't remember i owns any teddy bear",thought Yoona and began to run her fingers on the figure. As she ran her fingers on the figure,she felt that she touched a cloth,something packed and muscular. Then she ran her fingers up and could felt a pair of lips,nose,eyes and hair. "what are you doing?",someone asked,making Yoona surprised and opened her eyes."what are you doing again?",the person asked again. Yoona widen her eyes seeing the person infront of her and without noticed,she kicked the person off her bed,making the person to fall on the floor. "oh my,what have i done?!",thought Yoona frightened as she got up from her bed and covered her entire body with her blanket."oh my...Mr. Choi will probably punish me after this...sorry Mr. Choi...i didn't mean to...",she said to herself. *how is it? Well,i've try to make it more interesting and i hope you like this update. Sorry for the mistakes :) *