You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
End of year exam has come and now,Siwon was busy studying in his room. He was alone at that time time since Sungmin had to go out for a while. He didn't have any idea on what Sungmin was up to but tends to let him be as he was popular amongst the girls,just like Siwon. While busy studying,he heard a knock on his room door. "come in!",Siwon replied and putted down his pen,turned to look at who it was."mom? Is there anything?",he asked. "sorry for disturbing. But i really need you to go to the nearest shop to buy something",Siwon's mom replied. "sure. Leave it to me!",Siwon said gladly and off to the nearest shop. Once he got what he wanted,he paid for that thing and went home. He really didn't have any idea of what will waiting for him after this. As he walked along the quiet street,he heard arguements and quickly hid himself next to the gate wall. He tried to peek at them and found a couple arguing each other. "why you still don't get it?!",the girl said. "look. I do understand how you feel,and i do know that you like me. But it's not a problem here! You got him and he got you!",the boy said. "it doesn't matter. All i know is just i've already fallen for you!",the girl said. "and started to avoid him?! Please,you break his heart!",the boy said madly but managed to hold back his temper and sighed."you know what? Forget about it. I don't want to make this things even worse",he said and turned around. Siwon hid himself once he saw the guy turned around and waited for him to leave. And that was when everything change. "oppa! Sungmin oppa!",called the girl. Siwon was so suprised to hear this,and at the same time,he was also very shocked knowing that the couple were Sungmin and Jessica. "oppa!",Jessica said as she grabbed his arm and made him facing her. "what now?",Sungmin asked,holding back his anger. Jessica only silent without a word and without hesitation,she pressed her lips on Sungmin and kissed him. Siwon was very,very shocked when he saw this and as if he was being controlled,he walked out from his hiding and went up to them. Sungmin was so afraid that Siwon might see them and quickly,he pushed her away. "Sica...?",called Siwon weakly. Both Sungmin and Jessica turned to look at the owner of the voice and was shocked to see Siwon there. "o-o-oppa...",Jessica said stuttering. "Siwon...i-i-i can explain",Sungmin said. "can you please leave us alone...hyung?",Siwon said seriously,with his eyes staring and glaring at Jessica. At first,Sungmin refused to go and still wanted to explain everything. But tends to change his mind when he heard a crack on Siwon's voice. Siwon was still staring and glaring at Jessica and that was when Jessica decided to explain everything. "look,oppa...let me explain",Jessica said almost stuttering. "let's just break up",Siwon said seriously. "w-w-what did y-y-you say? Break up?!",Jessica said and almost burst out in tears. "it's clear,right? I love you,you love him. And you even kissed him infront of me!!! Oh,well. I'm so proud to have a girl like you who's acting sweet infront of me but the truth is...you love my cousin. You should be awarded an Oscar for your unimaginable acting skill",Siwon said sarcasticly. Hearing this,Jessica only silent without a word and looked down her feet. Siwon let out a sigh of dissapointment,turned around and left,leaving Jessica alone. As he turned to the left,he saw Sungmin standing with his back on wall. "are you trying to eavesdrop our conversation,hyung?",Siwon asked. "Siwon...i didn't mean to...",Sungmin replied. "then why you have to flirt her when you already know that she was mine?!",Siwon asked madly. "look. I didn't-",Sungmin said. "why don't you go back to Australia and live you life there?! You know what?! Ever since you're here,Jessica can't seem to close to me! And you want to know why?! You! You are the reason of all this. So now,why don't you just go home,pack everything and go back to Australia. Maybe it'll do me good",Siwon said and left. Sungmin only silent hearing all this and he also could feel that a knife was stabbing his heart so deep. He laid his back on wall and sat regretfully on the ground. Siwon arrived at home,giving his mom the thing he bought and went up to continue his study. Unfortunately,it was not that simple. Everytime he tried to solve the question,the image of Jessica kissing Sungmin always appeared in his mind. So he decided to stop and off to sleep early,tried to refresh his mind. And since that day,Siwon never meet nor see Jessica until they graduated from their high school. Sungmin went back to Australia to study abroad,same goes to Jessica but she went to US. Whereas Siwon,he went nowhere other than to Inha University alone. Eight years had passed and now,Siwon had graduate from his university and owned branched cafe. His cafe was not only famous in Seoul,but also in other famous cities such as Tokyo,Taipei,Paris,and even in Jeju! It was morning there in Seoul and as usual,Siwon woke up early in the morning to jog and after that,went to his main cafe. Every morning was the same for him,except for this making it different everyday-Yoona. Yoona was one of his problematic worker who always came to work late in the morning,making Siwon's blood to boil and interested in kept on punishing her everyday. As usual,all workers were making two lines,one line for boys and other lines for girls. Siwon counted each of them and found Yoona nowhere. "where's Yoona?!",Siwon asked. "she's not coming yet...sir",Yuri,one of his workers replied. "again?! Why she always have to come late?! Oh my,very well. Later on i punish her",Siwon said madly and asked his workers to get ready for the openings. One hour after the cafe was opened,Yoona arrived and tried to sneak into the cafe through back door. She lowered her body tried not to get caught and focused her eyes behind her. She walked even more faster when she thought everything was clear and suddenly,bumped into hard wall and fell. "are you okay?",someone asked offering his hand. "yeah...",Yoona replied in pain and held the guy's hand. That guy then pulled her up and without even looked at the person,Yoona quickly thanked the person and had a look up at the person. "(gasped) Mr. Choi!",Yoona said in surprised. "late again,hm...Im Yoona?",the person asked. "Mr. Choi Siwon...i was just...",Yoona replied in frightened. Siwon rised one eyebrow and began to stare at Yoona. Yoona knew that she was going to be punished and so,she decided to run but got caught by Siwon by her back collar. "where you're going? Are you trying to run again? No,no,no,you don't. First,i have to punish you for have come one hour late to work. And after that...you can run or leave this place as you like. But remember...your dad is working with my family and i can ask my dad to fire him anytime i want. Is that clear?",Siwon said and only received nods from Yoona."good. Now,here's the order and i want you to go to this place and bring our goods safely here. Is that a yes?",he asked and again,he received nods from her. He then gave her the order and Yoona then took it from his hand,had a look at the order. "is this heavy as last time?",Yoona asked frightened. "don't know. Why don't you see it for yourself",Siwon replied coldly and left. Yoona pouted when she heard this and turned to exit the back door. "you're despicable...! How could you ask a thin girl like me to lift and bring heavy things here?! Tsk! He's such a beast. Oh,well. At least i got a job",Yoona said and off to a place that Siwon asked her to go.