You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
When night comes,Siwon arrived at his uncle and auntie Lee's house,to celebrate the arrival of Sungmin. He didn't want to come actually but since he didn't want to create any family problems,he tends to come and brought along a present for his cousin,Sungmin,that he bought on his way to their house. Siwon haven't got enough and much time to change after finishing his work. So,he just go there with his coffee stained clothes. He then entered through the main gate and saw many people there. He began to walk to reach his mom and found her standing and chatting with his auntie Lee and other women guests. Siwon greeted his mom and the other guests,asking about Sungmin. His auntie Lee then told him that Sungmin was with his dad,chatting with the other men guests. Siwon thanked his aunt and began to search for Sungmin. That was when someone called him by his name. "Siwon!",someone called from far. Siwon stopped and turned to look at who it was. Just at what he thought,it was really his cousin,Sungmin. "how are you,dude?!",Sungmin asked as he came up to Siwon and hugged him tightly,but not that long since he realized that his cousin was smelled like coffee."dude. Why you smell like coffee?!",he asked. "not your problem. Here. Take it. It's a present from me. Hope you like it",Siwon said coldly as he gave a present to Sungmin,but before Sungmin could ask what was inside,Siwon stopped him."and don't ask me what's inside",he added coldly. "i know what you're thinking. Anyway,thanks for the present. I really appreciate it. Thanks again",Sungmin said and smiled. "yeah...yeah...anything for you as long as i can",Siwon said annoyed. Sungmin knew that Siwon was still mad at what happen eight years ago. But seeing Siwon still care and wanted a peaceful life between them,Sungmin felt a relief. "attention,everyone!",someone said,making the people there turned to look at who it was. The person was Mr. Lee,Sungmin's dad,and he was calling his son from far. Sungmin excused himself for a while,leaving Siwon standing alone there and went up to his dad,standing next to his dad. "introducing...our son,Lee Sungmin,back from Australia after eight years staying there. Four years with us and four years without us. We are very thankful that he grew up to be a man like you see now. Give him an applaud,everyone!",Mr. Lee said proudly as he also began to clap for his son. Sungmin felt embarassed hearing this. All he could do was just thanked them all and bowed. After a few speeches,they all went back to their normal position and Sungmin then seemed to walk back to Siwon. "good for you,huh?!",Siwon said sarcasticly. "well. Surely,yeah",Sungmin replied."oh ya. Since it's been eight years leaving Seoul,how's your relations with Jessica? Did you guys still met?",he asked,not knowing that it was the most sensitive questions for Siwon to hear and answer. Without even answering,Siwon walked away from Sungmin and left the party with a reason saying that he got another party to attend. Sungmin tried to stop him from go but Siwon seemed not in mood to talk to Sungmin right now. So Sungmin just left his cousin alone and went back to greet his guests. It was 10 pm already and Yoona was ready to go home after finished cleaning,tidying,arranging and many more before changing her uniform to her spare clothes. She switched all electrical appliances,locked the window and left through the back door,locking it and left alone. Just as she walked past the cafe,Yoona saw a guy sleeping infront of the cafe. Yoona came up to that guy and tried to wake him up,telling him to go home and had a more comfy sleep. But the guy didn't move at all and he seemed to be in his very deep sleep. "wait. He looks familiar...",thought Yoona and had a closer look at the guy and what a surprise,he was her boss. Yoona afraid that if her boss saw her there,he might had punish her again. So without hesitation,Yoona stood up and was about to go when suddenly,Siwon caught her leg and hugged it without even letting her go. Yoona was so surprised to see this and she struggled to break free from him. But the more she moved,the more tight he hugged her leg. So Yoona just decided to throw him away with her leg and run away,leaving her boss' head hit the wall and fell to the ground. Yoona felt guilty and pity at the same time thinking of what she had done to her boss. Lastly,she turned back and went up to her boss,pulled him up and laid his back on wall. Yoona moved backwards a bit just to look after their distance but it was not long when Siwon lost his balance and fell on Yoona's right shoulder. Yoona was shocked knowing that her boss was close enough to her and her heart began to beat faster when she felt her boss' warm breathe on her neck. Yoona became blanked and didn't have any idea on what to do. But then,she began to remember and decided to call Yuri and Sooyoung. "wait. Where's my phone?",Yoona asked herself as she started to search for it but it seemed that she already lost it."how come i lost my phone?!",she said and began to remember about what happen this morning."that's it. I dropped it when i fell this morning! But how i'm going to get it again? Aish...Yoona you pabo. Maybe someone has take it or got hit by a car. Oh well...i can buy another one. Let's go,Mr. Choi! I'll take you home!",she said and began to put her boss' arm on her shoulders. But since her boss was a guy and heavy,Yoona couldn't stand it and accidentally lost her grip on him. Again,she putted his arm around her shoulders and began to stand for the second time but failed. She gave up and decided to have a rest. She looked around the place tried to find any transport but didn't find any. That was when she got her idea. She excused herself for a while eventhough she already knew that her boss was sleeping and went to the back of the building to take something. Luckily she found what she wanted and began to place her boss on a trolley that she found. She gathered all her strength and began to push her boss all the way home until they reached Yoona's house. "daddy!",Yoona called from far once she saw her dad walking back and forth infront of their house's gates. "you're late",Mr. Im said and saw a guy on a trolley that Yoona brought home."isn't he...how come he's here?!",he asked. Yoona calmed her dad first before explaining and her dad seemed to be understand. So,he helped Yoona to bring Siwon in,letting him to stay there for one night. *how is it? Sorry for the lame update and mistakes. But at least i've try my best :) hope you like it ;) *