Can't Take My Eyes Off You

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
After a long journey,both Yoona and Siwon arrived at a place. It was a quiet,refreshing place,which had so many bushes of colourful and scented petals. It was a hill. Evergreen hill. With a cold breeze blowing on top of the hill. Yoona was so dumbfounded seeing this and then,Siwon got out of the car,leaving Yoona alone inside. Yoona then unfastened her seatbelt,got out of the car and went beside Siwon. "How'd you like the view here? Isn't it beautiful?",Siwon said in blues. Yoona didn't know what to say and how to react. So,she just nodded her head slightly and replied him shortly. Siwon then began to walk down the gentle slope hill,with his hands inside his trousers' pocket,admiring the beauty of the hill. Yoona was a bit confused seeing how her boss doing today and without hesitation,she walked after him,following him from behind. While walking and listening to the wind,Yoona heard someone singing softly and looked around to have a look at who it was. It was not until Siwon said something to her,making her to turn and looked at him blankly. "Pardon?",Yoona said. Siwon stopped and turned to face her,giving her his most sincere smile ever."Sorry...for everything i've done. I know i was rude and harsh. But just one thing that you should know. I never liked girls and will always never liked them. Even if they're pretty,beautiful,girly and so on...i won't change my mind on them",Siwon said seriously as he stared at Yoona. "But...but why? I thought you've-",Yoona was about to say. "Changed? Nah. I'll never changed. And i will not going to change. Even if the moon breaks apart,i'm not going to change", Siwon said and sighed."But not you. And i don't know why",he added. Yoona was a bit surprised hearing him and continued to stare at him,wondering if Siwon would also looked at her. Unfortunately,he didn't say something nor turned to her and continued to walk down the gentle slope hill,leaving the dumbfounded Yoona behind. Yoona was about to shout his name to call for him,and it was not until the sound of a thunder echoed from far. Siwon stopped just as he heard this and quickly ran towards his car,pulling Yoona with him. He then opened the door for her and asked her to go inside. Yoona did what she was asked and waited for Siwon to enter through the driver's seat door. Not long after that,there came in Siwon and quickly,started up the engine. He then fasten his seatbelt,so did Yoona. And once he was done,he drove the car out of that place. On the other side,Sungmin was doing his work as usual on his laptop. It was not until someone knocked on the door and there came Fei with his mom. He greeted his mom happily and went towards her to give her a hug. His mom hugged him back and both then sat on a couch. "Fei? Can you please makes us something to drink?",Sungmin said. "Sure thing,sir. How would you like your drink,ma'am?",Fei replied as she turned to Sungmin's mom. "Thank you,Fei...but no,thanks. I'm not going to stay a bit longer here",Mrs. Lee said. Fei understood and got a hint that there was something that Mrs. Lee wanted to tell Sungmin. So she excused herself and went out of the room. As soon as Fei was no longer inside the room,Mrs. Lee turned to Sungmin. "Sorry if i come here without telling you",Mrs. Lee apologized. "It's okay,mom. And besides,i've got nothing important to do right now",Sungmin said,making his mom to nod her head in relief."Is there something that bothers you? If not,you wouldn't be here right now",he said again. "That's the thing. I've got something to tell you",Mrs. Lee said happily and took out something that was looked like an envelope to Sungmin and gave him,making him more dumbfounded and confused. Sungmin then took that envelope from his mom and was asked to look into the envelope. As soon as his mom asked him to,Sungmin was a bit surpised to see some photos of unfamiliar yet beautiful girl. I've never met either one of them before he thought and turned to his mom. "Mom. Don't tell me that you're trying to...",Sungmin said and only recieved nods from his."Mom...you don't have to do this...",he disagreed. "Why not? It's for your own good and future",Mrs. Lee said and guaranteed her son. "But-",Sungmin was about to say. Unfortunately,his mom cut it all out."No buts. Unless you already have got someone right now and then",Mrs. Lee said. Sungmin fell silent after hearing her and decided to just listen to her. Although there was something really bothered him at that time. (Back to Siwon's and Yoona's side) Siwon was concentrated on his driving since it was raining heavily at that time. The car was so silent that it led to awkwardness to Siwon. Siwon decided to start the conversation but he didn't know how to start. So he just said all that was in his mind at that time. "How's your dad? I bet he's doing well and fine",Siwon forced to say,unfortunately,Yoona didn't reply making him to feel more awkward."Come on,Im Yoona-sshi. I was just asking",he said but still,got no reply from her."Okay,fine. I'll count until three. And if you still didn't say anything after three,i'll drop you by here,got me?",Siwon said and started to count the number."One...two...thr-". Siwon was about to finish counting at that time when suddenly,Yoona's head fell to his shoulder,making him shocked and stopped the car on the middle of the road. He then turned to Yoona and found her sleeping unconsciously on his shoulder. Siwon was about to get rid of her by pushing her back to her seat but,his heart prevented him to do so and he then stucked,looking thoroughly at her beautiful,natural beauty face. He was about to touch her face with his own hand when suddenly,someone knocked on their glass window. Siwon jumped in surprise,waking Yoona up who was at that time sleeping on his shoulder and back to his seat to lower down the glass window. "Is there anything,sir?!",Siwon asked loudly as the sound of the rain was too noisy. "I'm the one who supposed to ask you that question. Is there anything happen to your car?!",an old man replied in his loud voice while holding his umbrella. "No,sir. Why?",Siwon said confused. "You're blocking the way. Can you just go away before other car come here?",an old man suggested. Siwon the turned to look at the back and found his car blocking the way. He then apologized and was about to drive his car again when suddenly,it dies on the middle of the road. Siwon apologized again and began to start up the engine. Unfortunately,it didn't work,forcing that old man to ask him to park his car to the side of the road. Siwon refused at first but had to,thinking about other people's safety. He then unfastened his seatbelt,went out of his car and walked to the back of the car. An old man then knocked on the glass window and Yoona then lowered down the glass. "Can you please help us to steer?",an old man asked. "I...umm-",Yoona was about to say when suddenly,that old man cut it all out. "Just for a while. It's only steering the wheel,not driving the car",an old man said. At first,Yoona hesitated to do what she was asked to do but then,thinking that her boss was outside,standing under the rain,she changed her mind and decided to help. Once Yoona told him that she would like to help,that old man was very happy and asked Siwon to push the car. Siwon just did what he was told and gathered all his strength as he began to push his own car. Yoona on the other side was steering the wheel,kept looking back at her boss,who was at that time wet under the rain. "How pity...if only i were a boy,i would help him right now",Yoona thought and continued to steer. After a few minutes,the car then on the side of the road and Siwon then walked up to that old man just now. "Thanks for your advise. If not,i would have lost my car",Siwon said. "My pleasure. Anyway,let me just take you home. Where'd you guys live?",an old man said. "If i tell you,you will change your mind immediately",Siwon said seriously. "Where'd you guys live actually?",an old man asked curiously. Hearing him,Siwon took a deep breath and began to tell that old man about it,without even care that he was wet or not.