You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
Along the way home,Siwon and Sungmin were busy arguing,argued about something. Jessica,who was sitting at the back,didn't understand what they were arguing about. So she just sat quietly and just listened at what they were talking about. "i don't understand. Why you have to be so mad when you already know that me and Yoona are just met?!",Sungmin asked. "that's because she's my worker. And my workers are not allowed to talk to strangers!",Siwon replied madly. "but i'm not a stranger! I'm your cousin,and we're family! How could you say that i'm a stranger!",Sungmin said. "it's none of your business! And will you please stop the car? I want to get out of here",Siwon said seriously. "what?! Choi Siwon!",Sungmin said. "just stop the car already!",Siwon said madly,making Sungmin pissed off and stopped the car in a sudden."thanks. Nice ride,by the way",he added and got out of the car,slamming the door behind him. Sungmin just let out a sigh of dissapointment and began to drive again. "we're sorry,Jessica. I know we're a bit noisy in here",Sungmin said at Jessica,who was still sitting quietly at the back. "tell me. Are you and that girl really just met?",Jessica asked coldly. "yeah. Why?",Sungmin replied. "if yes,how come you have her phone with you?!",Jessica said. "what are you talking about? Are you that jealous?",Sungmin said."fine. She dropped her phone yesterday. So i take it and keep it until i give it to her today. Satisfied?",he said. "stop the car",Jessica said. "what?! You too?!",Sungmin asked blankly. "it doesn't matter. Now,stop the car",Jessica said seriously. "(sighed)fine...!",Sungmin said in dissapointment and began to park the car at the side of the road. Jessica then got out of the car,without even thanked or said something to Sungmin. Sungmin tried to call her but she was already out of the car. Quickly,he got out of the car,ran after Jessica and caught her wrist,pulling her and making her faced him. "what do you think you're doing?! Let go of me,will you?!",Jessica said as she struggled to break free from Sungmin,unfortunately he was strong enough compared to her. "not until you tell me why you have to be so sensitive today",Sungmin asked. "why? You're asking me why?! Lee Sungmin. Why you still don't get it?!",Jessica replied almost madly. "don't get what?!",Sungmin asked again. "it's been eight years since we've met and knew each other but you still don't get it?!",Jessica replied. "can you just straight to the point?! I don't get you!",Sungmin said in curiosity. "so you really don't get it. Fine. I'm outta here!",Jessica said as she swept Sungmin's hand away from her wrist and began to walk away from there,leaving Sungmin dumbfounded."how could you don't realize that i'm still in love with you?! Tsk!",she said madly while walking,not noticing that her tears began to flow down. Meanwhile,Siwon had just arrived home,went straight to bathroom to have a fresh shower. After finished showering,he wiped himself with clean towel,wore clean clothes and went straight to his cafe by using taxi. Once he arrived there,all workers greeted him. As usual,he asked the others about Yoona. Just as they were about to answer him,there came Yoona. "i'm coming! Morning guys!",Yoona said in a loud voice as she ran into the cafe,not knowing that Siwon was not far from the door and accidentally bumped into him. Both Yoona and Siwon fell to the floor with Yoona on top of Siwon. All workers were very surprised to see this and they even called their other friends to have a look. Siwon hurt his head and rubbed his head in pain. He then glared at Yoona who was so closed to her,making Yoona's heart to beat faster and blushed. The world around them seemed to be stopped,supporting their moments. But it was not until Siwon ruined it all. "IM YOONA!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ON TOP OF ME!!!",Siwon said madly,making Yoona back to life and stood up. Siwon then got up from the floor,fixing his clothes and cleaned the dust from his clothes. "you. Office. Now!",Siwon said and turned away from there,walking towards his office. "oh my...not again! Yoona you pabo!",Yoona said. "IM YOONA! NOW!",Siwon shouted from far. "yes,sir!",Yoona replied and began to run to her boss' office."is there anything,sir?",she asked. "listen to me. If you ever meet hyung or bumped into him or whatever it is,don't talk or smile or greet or whatever with him. Got me? He's a stranger and strangers has nothing to do with us. Got me?",Siwon said seriously. "yes,sir. But aren't our customers are strangers? Then how are we gonna benefited from it?",Yoona said. "strangers and customers are different! Look. Don't you ever dare to talk back or make fun of me. Got me?",Siwon said seriously."or else you'll know what'll happen to you after this",he added. "yes...sir...",Yoona said. "you may go. And remember,hyung is a stranger. Got me?",Siwon said. Yoona just nodded her head and left the office. "wait. I don't even have any rights to forbid Yoona from meeting hyung. Urgh...Choi Siwon...! What have she done to you?!",Siwon said to himself and tried to cool down."it's okay,Siwon. It's okay. You're not jealous. Again,all girls are the same! As Yoona and Jessica",he said and began to do his work.