Can't Help Falling in Love with You

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
"Oh. Appa said so? Why he doesn't tell me about it?",Yoona said a bit suspicious. Siwon started to sweat knowing that Yoona has became suspicious and prayed that everything would going to be fine. Yoona shook her head upon knowing that her dad was such a forgetful dad and saw Siwon - a guy in front of her - sweating. "Oh. I'm sorry. I should've let you in. Is it hot out here?",Yoona giggled and scolded herself for being so impolite and invited Siwon in. Siwon thanked her and they then went inside. "Just like what you and dad said,yes,there are some damages here and there. Some part of the roofs are loose,so i want you to tighten it,got me?",Yoona said while pointing up at the roof and turned to Siwon,where Siwon nodded his head. "Then this sliding door can't be open and i want you to grease it immediately. So that i don't have a hard time in opening the door",Yoona said as she proceeded to the backyard. Then she invited him in to the house,bringing Siwon to their bathroom. "And this is our bathroom. Next here is our toilet. And i want you to pump the water out since we can't drain the water out",Yoona said and about to open the door when suddenly,someone opened the door first. "What are you doing,Yoong?! Are you trying peek on me?! Huh?!",Yuri said madly as she surprised to see Yoona in front of the door. Her eyes then moved from Yoona to a tall guy next to Yoona. A guy with a moustache,wearing a cap,ripped jeans and t-shirt,wearing gloves while holding a toolbox. Yuri then pulled Yoona away from the guy - Siwon - and whispered something to her. "Who's that guy? He looks suspicious",Yuri asked and she and Yoona then turned to look at a guy standing further away from them. Siwon noticed this and he then turned to the girls,asking if there was something wrong. Both Yoona and Yuri shook their head with their own fake and rueful smile. "Nothing. Hehe",Yoona responded and she and Yuri then continued to talk. "You're right. He looks suspicious",Yoona said while nodding her head,"But he's one of my dad most trusted man!". Yuri rolled her eyes upon hearing her best of friend and decided to go back to Sooyoung as Sooyoung doesn't like to wait much longer. So Yuri excused herself to a guy she considered as a stranger and went back to play 'monopoly' with Sooyoung. Yoona took a deep breath and walked back to Siwon,apologizing for being so impolite by leaving him there while she and Yuri talked. "Well. I guess that's it! Now. When are you going to finish it? So that i could prepare the payment",Yoona said with a smile. Siwon seemed to dazzle seeing her smile but managed to set it aside and acted normally. "No need to pay. Your dad has already done it for you",Siwon said and replied her smile. Yoona nods her head upon hearing Siwon and asked him to start before it's late. Yoona then left,leaving Siwon alone and Siwon then pretended to start doing his work. He saw Yoona left and started to dial his one of trusted plumber's number. "Hello? Yah,you! You better come here now and help me with this. Immediately! And i'll send a text message to this address",Siwon said madly and sighed a relief,turning around and found Yoona standing a few metres away from him. He was surprised to see Yoona and asking if she needed something,trying to hide his nervousness. "Umm...nothing! Haha. I just want to ask you if you want to drink or eat something? So that i can...you know. If you want to",Yoona said trying to broke their awkwardness. "Oh. Is that so? If it's not troubling you,then-". "Of course it's not! I'm instead happy to have you here!",Yoona responded and this time she was rather sincere and went to the kitchen. Siwon was dumbfounded upon knowing and noticing her sincerity and decided to forget about everything that she have done to him and forgave her. He knew that it was already too late to do such things but knowing that Yoona,Yuri and Sooyoung were doing fine after get fired by him,he felt a relief. While Siwon was busy on his own and Yuri and Sooyoung were also busy on their own,Yoona was in kitchen,busy making coffee for Siwon. She was done after a few minutes and went back to where Siwon was. "Here's your coffee",Yoona said out of the blues. Siwon was a bit surprised hearing Yoona's voice and turned to her to see her holding a cup of coffee. Siwon who was busy texting just now quickly putting his phone inside the pocket of his jeans and took that coffee from Yoona,thanking her and drank it slowly as it was still hot. "This coffee tastes amazing! Where did you learn to make one?",Siwon said and continued to drink his coffee again as he was already missed a cup of coffee that Yoona made. Yoona only smiled hearing Siwon and thanked him for praising her specialty in making coffee. "By the way. I have got someone who can make a cup of coffee like you did. She was pretty yet naughty sometimes when it comes to work. I missed her and regretted myself for firing her",Siwon sighed,"I wonder where she is right now". Siwon then continued to drink his coffee where Yoona,she was a bit touched hearing what Siwon said just now and began to think whether her boss,Choi Siwon,might also think the same way as the guy in front of her. She was hoping that her boss would come and apologized for what he has done. But knowing that her boss wasn't that type of guy,she pushed the thoughts aside and rather hearing another stories from a guy in front of her,which Siwon were very happy to tell her everything. *how is it? It's boring,right? But dnt worry. A true story will be updated soon ^-^ just you wait. And oh,hope you like it ;D *