You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
Siwon was busy doing his work on his laptop when suddenly,his phone rang. He stopped for a while from his work and reached for his phone to answer the phone. "hello,mom",Siwon answered as he leaned back and turned to the glass window. "hello,son. Are you free tonight?",Mrs. Choi asked on phone. "yup! Why?",Siwon replied while looking at his watch. "your auntie is inviting us to attend a welcome party at their house. You wanna come?",Mrs. Choi said. "welcome party? For who?",Siwon asked. Not long after that,there was a knock on the door and Siwon then turned back to have a look at who it was. The door then hung open and there came in a girl with a tray of a cup. It's just Yoona he thought and back to the conversations. "Sungmin hyung? Is he already here? I thought he already forgot about Seoul",Siwon said in sarcasm. "don't be like that,son. What's past is already past. I know how you feel when someone betrayed you",Mrs. Choi said. "here's your drink,sir",Yoona said politely. "put it over there",Siwon said while listening to his mom. Slowly and carefully,Yoona lifted that cup and putted it down on a table. When she let go of the cup,she accidentally slipped her tray,making the tray to fall and spilled the drink. "yeah,yeah,i kn-OH MY!",Siwon said and jumped in surprised when he knew that his drink had spill out and fell some of it on his shirt and trousers. "hello? Hello,son? Are you there? Hello?",Mrs. Choi said. "i'll call you later,mom",Siwon said and hung up. "s-s-ssorry...s-s-ssir...",Yoona said frightened and began to clean the mess. On the other side,the others were busy working and concentrated on their work. Including Yuri and Sooyoung. Sooyoung was busy mopping the floor with Yuri at that time when Yuri decided to stop and rest for a while. "yah! Who ask you to stop?! Continue!",Sooyoung said with her hands on her hips. "aish...just a minute...i'm tired...",Yuri replied lazily. "yah,Kwon Yuri. Do you think that you're the only one who is tired here?! I'm also tired!!!",Sooyoung said. "then join me",Yuri said,pulling a chair near her. "no thanks. I'm just going to finish this first",Sooyoung said and continued to work. "okay then",Yuri said and back to have a rest."i wonder if you don't have a rest right now,will you be able to wake up tomorrow morning? And will you be able to eat again?",she mumbled. Sooyoung shutted her eyes tightly after hearing this,shook her head and continued to do her work when Yuri began to mumbled about something again. "hmm...what should we eat for dinner? Ramen? Kimchi? Chinese food? Sushi? Aish...i really don't have any idea...!",Yuri said. "yah,Kwon Yuri. Will you just stop? You make me hungry even by saying all those foods' names",Sooyoung said as she turned to look at Yuri. "then join me and have a rest",Yuri said and smiled with her eyes blinking many times. Sooyoung felt disgusted seeing Yuri like that and lastly,she left no choice and came to join Yuri. "like that...that's my friend",Yuri said happily. "but only for today,okay? And there'll be no tomorrow for you. Got me?",Sooyoung said seriously. "yes,ma'am!",Yuri said and saluted. Sooyoung only smiled seeing her friend's behaviour and she began to lean back. It was not long after someone's voice woke them up and made them jumped in surprised. "IM YOONAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!",someone shouted at the top of his voice. Both Yuri and Sooyoung jumped in surprise and they continued to do their work,afraid that their boss might scold them. But the voice seemed not for them,but for Yoona,their friend. So,both decided to have a look and eavesdrop their conversations at their boss' room. "do you know how to work? Do you?!",Siwon asked madly while glaring at Yoona with his hands on his hips. "i-i-i...",Yoona replied frightened. "ANSWER ME!!!",Siwon said madly. "i'm sorry,sir! I didn't mean to do it on purpose! Really!",Yoona said as she kneeled down and looked down the floor. Siwon still mad at Yoona at that time but seeing her kneeled down infront of him making her look stupid and like a beggar. So Siwon then breathed heavily,asking her to stand and looked straightly towards her eyes. "(sighed)fine. I'll forgive you this time. But make sure you won't do anymore mistakes after this. Got me?",Siwon said seriously. "y-y-yes...s-s-sir...",Yoona said softly. "i can't hear you",Siwon said. "yes...sir...!",Yoona said,tried to be brave and increased her voice. "SAY IT AGAIN!",Siwon said just to frighten her. "YES,SIR!!!",Yoona said at the top of her voice and stood up properly like a soldier. "fine. You may go",Siwon said in annoyance. Yoona felt very,very happy knowing that her boss didn't do anything to her. She bowed at him and thanked him for had been so nice to her even just for today. Before she left,she cleaned up the mess,kissed goodbye on her boss' cheek and ran out of the room,not knowing that Yuri and Sooyoung were infront of her and fell on them. She apologized to both of them and helped them to stand and cleaned the dust on their uniform. "what are you guys doing infront of the door? Don't you know that it's very risky for you to stand infront of the door?",Yoona asked them. "yah,Im Yoona! Didn't you suffer any trauma or phobia after got scolded by that beast? Don't you?",Sooyoung said. "yeah...you even kiss him. Right,Youngie?",Yuri said. "(gasped)did you guys...saw it?",Yoona said. "no...we saw the whole story. You know what Im Yoona? You should've punch him other than kiss him",Sooyoung said. "yeah...don't you know that he hates girls? I bet you just want to win his heart",Yuri said. "guys...don't you remember...?",Yoona said. "remember what?",both asked in unison. "my dad...?",Yoona replied sadly. After hearing what she said,both Yuri and Sooyoung began to realized why she did that and apologized for had not believed in her. She forgave them and both Yuri and Sooyoung began to hug her,which had make Yoona to cry. On the other side,Siwon was wiping his shirt with tissues and began to remember about what happened just now. "did she just kissed me? But why? I'm not that nice to her nor kind to her. Everyone knows i hates girls but why she seems not care?",Siwon said to himself."no. She just kidding me. She have no guts to win my heart. No way. Not a chance. She just doing it for her old dad. Right. Forget about it,Choi Siwon. All girls are the same. As Jessica and Yoona. All the same",he said and continued to wipe his coffee stained shirt. *how is it? I know it's harsh but yeah,i just want to make it more interesting. Hope you like it and sorry for the mistakes ^-^ *