Can't Take My Eyes Off You

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
(Siwon's POV) *sighed* Morning has come and now get ready for work. I climbed down my bed,making my way to my bathroom to clean myself. Once i was done,i then dried myself with a clean towel,looking for a suitable outfit to wear. I then found a pink shirt,matched to my blue coat. I then wore my clothes,fixed my hair,sprayed perfumes to myself and took my car's key on the table,went downstairs to have my breakfast with my parents. After having my breakfast,i then left for work. I couldn't help myself to leave that early in the morning for work as i really missed teasing and punishing Yoona. I'm a bad and rude guy,huh? But what else i could do? She doesn't want to listen and do what i told her. For example Sungmin hyung. I hated it whenever i saw her with hyung as i don't want Yoona to be dumped by that 'girls lover boy'. Everyone might think that i was jealous. NO! I am not jealous and why do i have to? Yoona isn't my type and as you all already know,i hate girls. Well. It's not that important right. All that is important here is i'm heading to my cafe,checked my cafe and do my works in my office. That's it. No girls allowed inside my brain. Na-uh. Well. I was concentrating on my driving when suddenly,i saw a raindrop on my windscreen. I could guess that it was about to rain then there came rains falling heavily and blocking my views. Well. I don't mind as i already knew of what to do and started to drive my car at its medium speed. It was not until my phone rang,forcing me to stop at the side of the road and picked up the call. "Hello...Siwon Choi speaking",I started. "Dude! When will you pay for your car services?! You only paid half of it,remember?!",the person on the other line said. Well,it's Key actually. Wait. Did he just said car services?! Oh my! *slapped forhead* I forgot! Luckily he reminded me of it. If not i'll be surrounded by debts. "Oh,Key. Sorry about that. I forgot,dude. Thanks for reminding me",i said felt a relief. "Just like i thought. You might going to forget about it. And yes,you forgot",Key said in a dissapointment. I felt guilty and sorry for him actually. But hey,i'm a forgetful. "Sorry again,Key. I didn't mean to...",i apologized as i needed to apologize. "It's okay. But promise that you will going to pay for it",Key lastly said seriously. I almost could imagine his reaction if we were met right now. Seriously,i don't like to see my friends sad. Just as i was about to promise him,i lifted up my head to have a look around and saw someone familiar outside at the bus-stand. Wait. Isn't that hyung? Sungmin hyung? What is he doing there? And where's Mr. Zhou? Aren't he's suppose to go to work right now. Many thoughts began to move around inside my head and decided to ignore. But i don't know why,i felt even interested to spy on hyung since he was with a girl at that time. Hyung was talking with a girl beside him and it seemed that hyung knew her very well. Well,none of my business. "I promise you,dude. Trust me",i said and i really,really meant it. When did i ever being so playful and broke promises? I'm not Sungmin hyung. Nor did i'm like the other guy out there. After finishing our business,we then hung up and i then put my phone down on an empty passanger's seat beside me,ready to go. But before that. I was still curious after seeing Sungmin hyung with that girl. Who was that girl actually. I couldn't see her face at that time as the rain was so heavy and moreover,her face was on hyung. So it was pretty hard for me to look at her. But it was not until that girl turned away from hyung and turned to her front,stretching her hand out to feel the raindrops. My,hyung was so lucky to meet her as she was beautiful. Unfortunately,that girl was not as lucky as hyung as she met that 'girls lover boy'. Haha! How pity T^T But...seeing her face reminds me of someone. Someone that i used to know,but who? Hmm...let me think...Hyuna? Tiffany? Sandara? Sunye? No way! All that i had mentioned just now is all idols! Haha. What am i thinking. But seriously! Who is she?! Hmm...well. I just continued to look at her until the image of this person popped in to my mind. Im Yoona! That's it! She's Im Yoona! But...what is she doing there with hyung? Isn't she suppose to go to work? Huh! No wonder she always late. So this is what she always do...fine! I make up my mind. I was about to get out of my car and decided to walk up to them,but then something stopped. HYUNG IS TAKING OFF HIS COAT AND WRAPPED IT AROUND MY YOONA! Hey,wait. Did i just said 'my Yoona'? Well,forget about it. I'm going to get out of here and snatched Yoona away from hyung FOR SURE! And again,another thing stopped me. THEY WERE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER'S EYES AND WAS ABOUT TO KISS!!! This could not happened. Not now. Not this moment. Not this time. AND NOT FOREVER. I'm not going to let hyung got her. I had to keep her away from him *was about to open the door when suddenly,a bus came and shut the door closed quickly* damn that bus! Can't they see that i'm about to open my door! Damn it! Well. I guess i just have to go after seeing Yoona entered the bus and left with the bus. Finally...and one thing. You can't hide for any longer,Im Yoona. No,you're not (End of POV) *my...i wonder what Siwon think to do to Yoona? O,O haha. Here it is guys. Hope you like it ^-^ <3 *