Can't Help Falling in Love with You

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
Sungmin arrived at in front of the building,parked and locked his car safely,ran into the building,running past the other staffs. "Good morning,Mr. Lee". Sungmin just smiled upon replying the greetings from his staffs that were happened to be walking past him. "Good morning,Mr. Lee". "Good morning,sir". "Good morning,sir". My,why there are just so many staffs greet me Sungmin thought while smiling at his staffs,running towards the elevator,pushing the 'open' button. "Come on...!",Sungmin mumbled and just as the elevator door was about to open,Sungmin ran to the door at the end of the corridor,opened it and ran up the emergency stairs. "Where is he?",Mrs. Lee asked Fei who was at that time standing near to the door. "Don't worry,ma'am. Mr. Lee will be here in just a minute",Fei replied. Mrs. Lee shook her head upon hearing this and decided to wait for a minute,since Fei said that her son, Sungmin,would be there in a minute. One minute has passed but still,Sungmin wasn't there yet. So Mrs. Lee decided to leave and just as she was about to leave,Sungmin barged in. "I'm here!",he panted,covered with sweat that runs down his face. "Here you are! Where have you been,Min? I've been waiting for you for such a long hour",Mrs. Lee said excitedly and went back to her seat. "Sorry about that. I was after visiting my friends just now. That's why i'm late",Sungmin responded following his mom and sat a few centimetres away from his mom,"Fei. Can you make us coffee,please?". "Sure,sir",Fei responded. "I drink tea. Not coffee",Mrs. Lee said all of a sudden and received a nod and smile from Fei. Fei excused herself and left the room. "So,what brings you here?",Sungmin began just as Fei left and shut the door close. "Lets wait for our drinks to come first",Mrs. Lee responded and hearing this,Sungmin didn't have any other choice but to agree. -meanwhile on Yoona's side- "Thanks for your service. I really don't have any idea what our house might look like if dad didn't ask you to fix all those damages",Yoona said in relief. Siwon smiled upon hearing this and turned to look at Key,who was at that time pretending to be one of Siwon's plumbing friend. "Your house still look beautiful even if it's not fix",Key said. "Is that so?",Yoona couldn't believe at what she heard and starts to laugh. Both men were also laugh along with her and they then bid their farewell. "Eh. Wait!". Both Siwon and Key stopped and turned to Yoona,giving her their plain expressions ever. Yoona smiled and waved her hand,bid her farewell to them. Both Siwon and Key smiled back and waved their hands to Yoona,began to walk. Yoona sighed and went into her house,went into the living room where Yuri and Sooyoung were watching television. Yoona went beside Yuri and sat on the floor beside her. Their eyes were focused on the televison's screen,not until Yoona remembered about something and went into her room. Both Yuri and Sooyoung just ignored her and then,there came out Yoona,wearing her jacket and her bag on her shoulder. Both girls were giving each other a questioning look and questioned Yoona after that. "I have to go to somewhere and do something. Are you guys okay if i just leave you both here?",Yoona replied excitedly. "It's fine. We're fine. Right,Soo?",Yuri responded and turned to Sooyoung who was at that time still focused on the television's screen. "Yup! Just go home right in time. You know how loud my tummy is when it makes an unpleasant sound",Sooyoung said in reply to what Yuri said just now. "Yah!",Yuri said as she slapped Sooyoung's arm,though Sooyoung just ignored it. Yoona chuckled upon seeing her friends' behaviour and shook her head. She then took a look at the wall clock and decided to leave when she thought that it was already time. So,she bid her farewell and left the house to her most trusted friends. -back to Sungmin- Fei put down two cups on a coffee table and left the room once she was done her work there. "Enjoy your coffee,Min",Mrs. Lee said and took her tea from the coffee table. "Sure. You too",Sungmin responded and took his coffee from the table and they then sipped their drinks. "So...what brings you here?",Sungmin began and put down his cup back to where it was. Mrs. Lee put down her cup back to where it was and turned to Sungmin,"I've arranged some dates for you to attend". "What?! Mom...! Stop playing around,will you?". "No,Min. I'm not playing around. Nor did i was joking". "Then what?". "Min...i just want you to have a bright future in relationship". "But mom...please. I'll find some girls for me and you just have to say 'yes,i like her' or 'no,i don't like her'. Simple as that". "Min. You always say such things ever since we talked about this relationship thingie. But isn't it better if only me helping you with some girls and you just have to 'take her and date her' or 'reject her and leave her'. Simple as that". "But mom...i'm no longer a kid! I'm a grown up!". "From your appearence. How about from the way you think? You still think that girls and ladies are all toys". "Mom! I'm not saying it!". "No,you're not. But yes,you did. You've dated tonnes and millions and thousands of girls ever since you're in high school". "Mom. That's an old school". "I don't care. But i want you to attend all these dates and try to know and get along with them. Got me?". Sungmin sighed and rolled his eyes. Mrs. Lee saw this and so,she pulled his son's ear. "You hear me,Lee Sungmin?!". "Ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch...!!!". Then Mrs. Lee let go of him and stood up,making her way to the door. "Remember. Attend. Meet them. Take one and reject others. Last,date. Got me?",Mrs. Lee said seriously where Sungmin only replied shortly while caressing his ear. Mrs. Lee then left the room,leaving the building. Sungmin was left in pain and he then cleaned up the coffee table,bringing the cups to the kitchen and washed it,and went back to his office. "Is Mr. Lee in his office?",a girl asked Fei. Sungmin heard this and he then butted in before Fei could finish her sentence. "Looking for me?",Sungmin asked,making both that girl and Fei to turn to look at him. "Oh. Sir",Fei said gladly. "Oh. Hei",that girl said and smiled. Sungmin's expression changed and smile then began to form on his face,"Im Yoona-ssi? What are you doing here?". "Well...",Yoona shrugged. Seeing her replying that way,Sungmin then invited her in and they then sat on a couch. "What's your reason?",Sungmin asked. Yoona hesitated and took a deep breath,turned to look at Sungmin,"Sungmin-ssi. I was wondering about searching a jobs for me,Soo and Yul. And i...i mean we...were wondering also whether you would like to help us with the jobs...maybe...perhaps...?". "Of course i am! I would love to! What kind of jobs you guys want to do?",Sungmin responded excitedly and stood up,making his way to his desk,calling for Fei,"Fei,can you please come in?". Yoona hesitated before answering Sungmin and when Sungmin was done,she starts to speak up again,"Any jobs will do". "Alright then!". Then there came someone knocking on the door and when Sungmin replied,the door hung open and there came in Fei,"You're looking for me,sir?". "Yes. Do you have any jobs for this girl? And her two friends? It doesn't matter whether it's from you or mom or whoever they are". Fei then turned to look at Yoona and Yoona smiled upon seeing Fei looking at her and Fei smiled back in response. "So?",Sungmin interrupted. "Yes,i have. But not from me. It's from ma'am",Fei replied as she turned to look at Sungmin. "That's fine! What kind of job it is?",Sungmin asked on behalf of Yoona. "Sorry to say,sir. But you seemed to forget about ma'am's restaurant that is about to launch this weekend". "Oh yeah...! How come i forget about it? Thanks for reminding me,Fei. I wonder what i am now without you". "You're too much,sir". "Fine. What kind of job it is?". "As a waiter. But only left for two persons". "What the...any other jobs other than that? We left one person here". "Let me take a look at our company's notes for a while". Fei then left the room to her desk at the outside of Sungmin's room to have a look at their company's notes and went back inside to tell Sungmin about it. "There's one! As a Personal Assistant!",Fei said happily and Sungmin then turned to look at Yoona,asking her,"So?". "I'll be a Personal Assistant,where Yul and Soo worked at your mom's restaurant",Yoona replied confidently. Sungmin nods his head and turned to Fei,telling her to handle everything. Fei replied shortly and she then made her way to the door,leaving the room. Sungmin the turned to Yoona and Yoona starts to stand once Fei leaving the room. "I'm leaving now",Yoona said and smiled. "This early?! No,can't do. Just stay here for some moments,will you?". "I would love to but i have to go as i haven't buy and cook lunch". "Is that so...fine. I'll let you go then". "Thanks",Yoona said and made her way to the door,where Sungmin followed her,opening the door for her,"Thank you. And thanks also for helping me". "Don't mention it. I'm happy to help,that's why". "Great then! Hopefully we can meet sometimes". "Hopefully". Sungmin smiled and both then left the room and Sungmin closed the door behind him. "Sungmin?",someone said all of a sudden and both Sungmin and Yoona turned to where the voice was. "Jessica? What are you doing here?",Sungmin asked,a bit surprised at what he saw at that time. Jessica was looking straightly at Sungmin but then her attentions went to a girl beside Sungmin. "Who's this?",Jessica asked coldly. Sungmin hesitated and scratch his nape as if it was hard to explain who Yoona is. "Umm...she's Yoona! Yeah,Im Yoona",Sungmin replied and smiled ruefully. "Oh. So this is her? My Personal Assistant?",Jessica asked a bit surprised herself. "Yes,she is. Wait. Did you just said 'my Personal Assistant'?". "Yeah...it was me who was looking for a PA. Well. It's my manager's idea actually. I don't think that it was a great idea at first. But now that i've met my own PA in here,i change my mind and thought that it was such a great idea! Super great idea!". "Jessica...". "What? I was just looking for a PA for me!". "I know! But if you-". "Who do you think i am,huh,Lee Sungmin? Just stop with all your bad thoughts about me already!". Sungmin was trying to hold back and he then grabbed Jessica's wrist and pulled her into his room,quickly closing the door behind him. Sungmin then let go of her and turned to face her. "What do you think you're doing saying such things,huh? You know that-". "I know! I'm just not satisfied with what you've done to me!". "Look. Listen. We're no longer a high school students. We're no longer in old school! This is now! Our present life! Now that you've became a model,you should know how to live your life,got me?". Jessica just rolled her eyes and turned away from Sungmin. Sungmin doesn't liked the fact that someone rolled their eyes everytime he finished talking,as if they weren't listening. "Don't you think that you can do something or anything crazy or stupid. But if you do so,you know what you're going to face",Sungmin whispered in Jessica's ear,making her to turn to him and stared straightly at his eyes. "You're not serious,right?". "Of course i am serious! I won't let someone or anyone hurt her. That's all". "Excuse me,mister. Me? Going to hurt her? Huh! You wish first!". Jessica turned away and was about to make her way to the door when Sungmin caught her arm and made her to face him. "You know everything about me. So that's mean that you also know my limit". Jessica silenced hearing this while looking up at Sungmin,and she then broke free from Sungmin,making her way to the door,touching the door knob,"Why you and Siwon has to fall for the same girl?! There's still plenty of girls out there but why just this girl that you've fallen for?!",Jessica said madly,holding back her temper and tears. Sungmin sighed and went towards her,rest his chin on her shoulder and backhugged her. "You want to know why? Because she's not like the other girls we knew. She's not like you. She's totally different". Those words hurt Jessica's heart so much and she then pushed Sungmin hardly away from her. "Just so want you to know. That we...are two different persons. We have diffrent appearences,weaknesses,strengths,thinking! Of course we are different! But just one thing that is similar. We both are girl. Remember that". Jessica couldn't hold it anymore and so,she left the room,walking past Yoona and Fei,without even bid her farewell to them. Both Yoona and Fei were dumbfounded seeing this but tends to ignore it when Fei said something. "They always like that. Don't worry. You'll get used to it soon". Yoona just nodded her head and eventhough Fei already said something to comfort her,thoughts were still filling her head. *ooohh...trouble is about to come guys! Do you think Jessica would just leave Yoona alone? Do you think Siwon would just leave Yoona alone also? How about Sungmin? Do you think that Sungmin would do the same? Catch up the nxt chap soon. Hope you like this update ;) *