Can't Help Falling in Love with You

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
Yoona let out a heavy sigh as she walked towards Yuri and Sooyoung,and sat at a table near them. She fanned herself and asked for a glass of water. Sooyoung volunteered herself and went to pour water into a glass. She went back to where Yuri and Yoona were and gave Yoona a glass of water that she asked for. Yoona took that glass from Sooyoung and began to drink it. "You look great dancing with Sungmin just now. Don't you think,Yoong?". Sooyoung said and elbowed Yuri,signaling her to continue. Yuri nodded her head and turned to Yoona. "Soo was right. You look great on that dance floor". Yoona finished off her water and put down her glass on the table,turned to Yuri and said,"You don't say,Yul...and Soo,for your information,i'm bad in dancing. I was just go with the flow at that time". "Honestly,you really are looking great there!". Sooyoung said and Yoona held up her hand,telling Sooyoung to stop and she began to stand. "Guys...listen. I know what is inside your mind and i know you both are happy to see me happy again. But the thing is...i'm not ready for it yet. I'm not ready until i make my dad proud of me,until i make my dad happy and live his peaceful life. Honestly,really,i'm not ready for relationship yet. I hope you both can understand me". Yoona said just to make everything clear to both her best friends. Both Yuri and Sooyoung silenced and turned to look at each other,shrugged and smiled to Yoona,approached her and gave her a group hug. Yoona thanked both girls and she hugged them back. "But if you're ready,don't forget to tell us,alright?". Yuri said as they parted. "Yul was right. Tell us if you're ready so that we can help whenever you need us". Sooyoung added and giggled. Yoona smiled and told her both best friends that she would do that someday,and they did a group hug again. Sungmin was drinking his water near a table that was full with foods and drinks,and was called by Jessica,who was at that time approaching him. Sungmin was so glad to see her and greet her when she stood next to him. "You look great on that dance floor. I'm impressed,seriously". Jessica said and took a glass of water also from a waiter instead of champagne because she didn't wanted to get drunk early in the morning. "You look great too,you know. You better praise yourself first before you praise me". Sungmin said and sipped his water,smiling and nodding at the guests. Jessica saw how polite Sungmin was and smiled,sipping her water. "You know what,oppa. I know what you're up to". "Up to what?". "Don't lie. I can see it from your eyes that you were not happy with Siwon oppa. And it's all because of Yoona,right?". "What?! No,you silly girl! I'm fine with him. And for your information,everything has nothing to do with Yoona,alright? Just think positively,will you? You surprised me with your question". Sungmin said and finished off his water,kissing Jessica's cheek just wanted to annoy her. Unfortunately,his kiss didn't annoyed her but instead,she was dumbfounded and was still thinking about Sungmin's plan. Siwon was talking to someone he knew and was laughing along with a person he talked to. While listening,Siwon saw his cousin,Sungmin,standing near a table that was full with foods and drinks. Although Siwon's eyes were on Sungmin but his ears were still listening to a person in front of him. After a few moments,there came Jessica making her way towards Sungmin and was talking to Sungmin when she took a glass of water from a waiter. "Well,i suppose you didn't changed your mind after that". Siwon said as a response to a person in front of him. While the person was talking,Siwon took this opportunity to listen and kept an eye on his cousin,Sungmin and Jessica. He saw both of them were talking and while talking,Sungmin was also smiling and nodding his head to guests. Sungmin was finishing off his water when Siwon's eyes were still on both of him and Jessica,and waited,Siwon was surprised by Sungmin's action on kissing Jessica's cheek. Siwon was a bit surprised and distracted,and waited for Sungmin's further actions. He saw Sungmin was putting down his glass on a table near him and walked away from there,leaving Jessica alone. Siwon thought that this could be a moment for him to tease Jessica on a way he used to - in his bad way. Siwon then excused himself to a person in front of him and walked away from there,making his way approaching Jessica. Jessica was sipping his water when someone greet her and found Siwon standing next to her. "You're alone. May i please accompany you here?". Siwon said as he took a glass of water from a waiter as he already drank champagne earlier. He then sipped his water and began to start conversation. "You dance beautifully just now. I'm impressed. And dazzled at the same time". "I know you don't mean it,Siwon oppa. So if you want to say something,just straight to the point". "Alright. If that's what you want. I'm going to get this thing straight". "Continue then". "Well. I know this sounds so weird but can you help me?". "Can you what?". "Can you please help me with hyung and Yoona?". "Are you even serious? You don't lose your mind,right,oppa?". "No,i don't. I haven't lose my mind yet. And i need your help". Siwon said seriously. Jessica was surprised by Siwon's words and thought that she found another form of Sungmin who was ready to fight over their needs,wants and prides. Jessica hesitated and began to think about it. * up to date! Hope you like it ;) *