You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast

You're My Beauty and I'm Your Beast
"the school president for this year is...",the principal said in excitement,making all students waiting in curiosity. Once they heard the principal was about to announce their new school president,all students went silent and only the sound of air conditioner could be heard inside the hall. The principal kept on changing his glances from one group of students to another,and began to take out a small card from a small envelope that he held since the beginning of the event. He then rised his microphone near to his mouth and began to open his mouth to speak up. "the school president for this year will going to be...",the principal said loudly and paused for a while to see the students reaction and it seemed like all students were unpatient to know their next school president."CHOI SIWON!!!",the principal added more loudly at the top of his voice. All students began to cheer and jump up in excitement,knowing that their new school president was a tall,charming,stylish and handsome prince of the school,which was being the girls' dream guy all the times-all seconds,all minutes,all hours and all day long without even stop. But eventhough there were many girls admired and adored him,there was only this one girl who had been in his heart since she moved from USA to Seoul. And that girl was Jessica-Jessica Jung for long. He had been with her for two years now and had decided to go to the same university after they graduated from their high school. All girls and boys were jealous to see both together,but what else they could do? They had got nothing to do with this couple. After that event,Siwon walked up to the stage in confidence and began to make a short and simple yet meaningful speech. He rised the microphone near to his mouth and began to open his mouth to speak up. "umm...annyeong haseyo. I am...Choi Siwon. Your new school president for this year. If you have any problems or complaints,don't be shy to come and pay a visit to the student council anytime. That's all and thank you for your time",Siwon said with a smile,revealing his deep dimples and bowed at the students. Again,all began to cheer for him and began to gather around him to congratulate him. Even the girls taking this opportunity to give him presents,bouquets of flowers and even chocolates as the gifts! Siwon accepted all the presents they gave and asked his friends to carry all that presents,since he couldn't hold all of that. A few metres away from where he stood,he could see Jessica standing and smiling at him. He smiled back at her,giving all presents he held to his friends,asking them to go back to where the student council members always gathered and began to make his way towards Jessica. Jessica smiled even more wider seeing him,spread her arms and there went Siwon,hugging her tightly,not knowing that all their admirers were looking at them in jealousy. Jessica then broke free from him,congratulated him for his success. Siwon thanked her and invited her to the cafeteria to celebrate. When they arrived at the cafeteria,both went to the empty table with only two chairs present. Being gentleman,Siwon pulled out a chair for Jessica and went off to buy them some foods. He paid the foods and went back to where Jessica sat. "oh ya. How about we go out on Saturday night? You're free this Saturday night,right?",Siwon said. "yup! So what do we have for that night?",Jessica asked. "as usual. Watching movies,eat in a restaurant,hang out at park...but don't surprise if we're not alone",Siwon replied happily. "what do you mean?",Jessica asked in curiosity. "don't surprise if you hear this. My cousin from Australia will be in Seoul these few days!",Siwon replied excitedly. "really?! That's great! Girl or boy?",Jessica asked excitedly. "why? If it's boy then you decide to leave me and go with him?",Siwon asked back in jealousy. "of course not! For me there's only you. Unless you have a love affair with other girls,then it's different story...",Jessica replied jokingly,making Siwon to pout at her answer. Looking him pouting made Jessica to . So,she took a slice of sandwich and forced it into Siwon's mouth. Siwon jumped in surprised,chewed it and gulped in the sandwich. "yah! Jessica Jung! What was that for?!",Siwon asked,pretended to be mad at her. "for my love of course",Jessica replied jokingly,making Siwon to laugh and again,she forced two slices of sandwiches into Siwon's mouth. Siwon not mad at all,but instead,he was also forcing two slices of sandwiches into Jessica's mouth,making Jessica to force more sandwiches into Siwon's mouth without care. After school at 5 p.m.,Siwon accompanied Jessica went home. They walked hand-in-hand along the way home and talked about their previous activities at school. Siwon told Jessica that starting these few days,he would always busy with the school's affairs and might not have times to see nor meet each other. Jessica tried to understand this and promised to endure it together with Siwon. Hearing this,Siwon felt a relief and kissed Jessica's hand after saying 'i love you'. Jessica only smiled seeing this and said 'i love you' back. After a few minutes,they arrived at infront of Jessica's house. Siwon hugged her tightly and bid his farewell to him. While hugging,there came someone asking about a house's adress. Siwon let go of Jessica in annoyance and both then turned to look at who it was. What a surprise,it was Siwon's cousin! "hyung?!",Siwon said in disbelief. "Siwon?!",his cousin reacted. Without hesitation,Siwon ran towards him and both hugged each other tightly. Siwon then let go of him and took a look at his cousin from head to toe and from toe back to head. "wow...dude! You've grown even taller than me! I'm impressed and jealous you know!",his cousin said in English while looking at Siwon. "yeah...and i bet you forget how to speak in Korean now",Siwon said jokingly. "hey. I'm not going to forget how to speak in Korean. Eventhough i'm back from Australia,it doesn't mean that i forget to speak Korean",his cousin denied. Siwon laughed softly hearing this and both began to talk,not knowing that Jessica was there. It was not until Siwon remembered about it and he then introduced Jessica to his cousin and his cousin to Jessica. "Jessica",Jessica said and bowed. "Sungmin. Or in Australia they call me Vincent. But i'm comfortable being called Sungmin",his cousin said,asking for a hand shake. Jessica shook his hand and seemed to impress and dazzle seeing his charming face. She then excused herself to go in and gave Siwon a daily goodbye kiss. She waved at Siwon and Sungmin and happy to see and meet Sungmin. Sungmin was also happy to see her and Jessica then turned to enter her house's gate. "she's beautiful. Where'd you meet her?",Sungmin asked. "at school. Two years ago when the first time she moved to our school. She born in America",Siwon replied. "so she can speak English then?",Sungmin asked. "yup! Perfectly",Siwon replied. "good",Sungmin said while nodding his head weakly. "by the way,are you lost? If not then why you're here? And aren't you suppose to arrive tommorow?",Siwon asked. "later on i tell. Now let's go home. I'm tired",Sungmin said. "okay",Siwon said and both began to make their way to Siwon's house.