#9 Revealed

Because of You

“Noona noona, let’s go play at the beach!”  Ricky excitedly pushed me to the beach. “YAH YOO CHANGHYUN! We need to unpack first! We’ll go to the resort first!” L.Joe anxiously chased after them. “Let the older ones do the job, you dongsaengs go have fun. Chorong-ah, help me take care of Jihyun oh?” Woohyun instructed. Naeun cheekily elbowed Chorong and mouthed, “Jihyun eonnie’s sister-in-law”. Myungsoo then teased, “Let’s go Sister-In-Law!” Woohyun wanted to smack his head but then Myungsoo quickly dodged and pushed Chorong towards the beach. The others laughed and left for the beach except for Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya.

~Jihyun’s POV~

They all look so happy… Yah, Jihyun-ah, what’s with you? You should be happy that they are! You’re such a burden yet they still… “L.Joe! What are you doing?!” I screamed when L.Joe suddenly carried me up. “Eonnie, it’s not fun if we’re all wet but you’re not!” Namjoo said evilly, then I turned around, everyone else was nodding their head and giving me the sly faces. “A-a-ni, I’m okay! You guys are still having fun now, I don’t make a difference. Plus, L.Joe is going to get wet because of me. Andwae!” I finish up with a ‘X’ formed by my hands.

I thought I was going to be saved but I earned a scare from L.Joe instead. He suddenly loosens his grip on me, making me scream and hold onto his neck even tightly until he almost choked. “That’s for scaring me! Pabo L.Joe!” He chuckled but then before he could do anything, both of us were embraced by the sea. I could hear the others’ laughter but it gets fainter each second… Legs… Move… If not I’m gonna die here… But just a second after my death thoughts, I was carried up quickly.

“Yah, Jihyun-ah, gwaenchanha? Don’t scare oppa!” I could hear Woohyun oppa’s voice calling. I smiled weakly and managed to joke, “Oppa, I’m not gonna die so quickly oh?” He sighed a relief then he started acting to be really mad, “Yah, who pushed my baby dongsaeng down?” Everyone pointed to Ricky. “YAH! I was forced by you guys and now you guys are letting me face the shark alone?!” Ricky whined and ran as Woohyun Oppa chased him down.

I sat up slowly and laughed as I see the rest attacking Ricky. A sudden cold wind brush past and I started shivering but it was long until I felt warmth. L.Joe oppa had covered me with his sweater. “Jihyun-ah, when’s your birthday? I know it’s weird to ask so suddenly, but just answer me.” L.Joe asked curiously. “23 November, how about you?”  I replied. I saw his eyes widen then I raised my eyebrows, in doubt. “We have the same birthday! But if we’re the same then… You can’t call me oppa…” He whispered the last part but I got it anyway. I pinched his cheeks playfully then called, “Byunghun Oppa! I can call you this right?” I saw his face lit up and I giggled at his cuteness.

~L.Joe’s POV~

“Hyung, you should just let her fulfill her promise so that she’ll spend more time with me. It’s obvious. You like her and she likes you. But hyung, you know you can’t like her… Or even, love her.” Ricky said seriously, the first time ever since Teen Top met you. “Yeah, I already feel bad enough that we’re not telling her. What if she knows we’re the one that caused her to lose her dream? What If she knows that we’re just trying to make it up to her…?” Chunji hyung said sadly.

“Noona! Jihyun noona!” Changjo shouted along the road of the resort. , she heard it! Teen Top ran out of our room and we chased after Jihyun. She’s on wheelchair. She can’t go far. “AH!” “Jihyun-ah!” I yelled when I saw her fall off her wheelchair and her head hit on the ground. I rushed to her side and carried her. I asked the other members to tell the others while I send Jihyun to the nearest hospital here. Nam Jihyun… Mianhae… Byunghun Oppa is a liar. I cause you to be like this, I don’t deserve to be called as your Byunghun Oppa. Please, wake up. Don’t scare me…


A/N: Here's Chapter 9! So the truth unveiled! The van that knocked Jihyun down was Teen Top's van! What is Jihyun's reaction going to be? And how about INFINITE and A Pink members? COMMENTS PLEASE~ T.T