#11 I'm back and I face...

Because of You

P/S: I do not own CUBE or A CUBE Ent. , neither do I own ALLKPOP. It's all for STORY PURPOSE!


ALLKPOP: Rising Group A PINK to have an eighth member?

ALLKPOP: Eighth member of A PINK is rumored to have trained in Seoul and in America for 7 years.

A CUBE Ent. only disclosed the name of the mysterious eighth member, Nam Jihyun. Netizens were surprised by the name and told that she could be the sister of INFINITE’s Nam Woohyun. Furthermore, we have received tips that she has the look as near to Hyuna Kim and dancing skills not losing to her. Is CUBE Ent. producing another dancing queen? Her debut stage with the members has not been finalized yet but what are the views of our netizens?

“Woah, manager eonnie, it seems like Jihyun eonnie is bringing a huge typhoon back.” Hayoung mindlessly said. “Aigoo, our maknae. What is bringing a typhoon back? Furthermore, she deserves all this news. 7 years… The longest we’ve trained as trainees was 5 years… It’s been 2 years and now she’s back.” Bomi said excitedly. All of A PINK smiled and they went to CUBE Ent.

Da chi-ugo pump up the volume! (Up up)
Deudgi shireo pump up the volume! (Up up)
Galsurok deo byeonhaejil geoya ah dok-hagae eh eh eh oh deo~
Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh deo~
Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

“jaedaero nal han beon bwajun jeok eobsseotdeon neo uh uh uh uh neo uh uh uh uh” I sang as I stopped the music. The girls stopped dancing and everyone turned to look at me. “Nam Jihyun! My twin!” Hyuna eonnie screamed excitedly. “Yah, to be exact, she’s my twin!” Jihyun eonnie of 4minute said. I laughed. “Let’s ignore them. It’s been so long… Have you met A Pink yet? They’re anticipating you a lot.” Gayoon chuckled at the name of the girls. “Ara, but I haven’t got a chance to. I think they’re still out on schedule. I just came to visit you guys. Oh Hyuna eonnie! Hong papa said that we’re going to do a duo performance as special stage for M! Countdown next week.” Hyuna eonnie got excitedly and nodded her head.

I was going off to A PINK’s practice studio then I heard the music that was the last I wanted to hear.
Naega ddeonajulge niga shireojige
Ije deoneun gwichangeh maedalriji ahnge
I’m gonna be better charari eobtneun ge deo
Oneulddara bimili neomu maneun neo
You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again I wanna hate you
(Hangsang neon ahmureoji ahneun cheok ggok jikeum jeonhwal badayakesseo?)
You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again

I didn’t know what made me stop to listen to the music but when I realised, I wanted to escape. But I was too late. “Jihyun… Is that you?”  Andwae… Don’t call my name… Suddenly I was embraced by someone. “You’re back… You’re finally back. Oppa has been waiting for you…” “Min Oppa... Ani… Minhyuk-sshi, I think you got the situation wrong. I was the one waiting for you. For 4 years. You only waited for half the time I did and guess what, I didn’t ask you to.” I shrugged off from his grip.

“Hyung, we… Noona? Hyun noona, is it really you?” Ilhoon asked with hope. “Ani, mianhae Ilhoon-sshi. Hyun noona was dead a long time ago. I think you should call me Jihyun-sshi, it’s better.” I said coldly. Ilhoon was the closest dongsaeng I had before Ricky and being nonchalant to him now, I started to feel guilty... “A-arasso. Jihyun-sshi, but do me a favor, just go in for a while before leaving oh?” Ilhoon’s tone changed. Hoonie… Mianhae. After all those years, I should let it go right…? Aish! Nam Jihyun! You’re a petty meanie! “Mianhae!” I bowed quickly and ran away.


A/N: So Min Oppa is revealed! *drum rolls* It's none other than Minhyuk from BTOB! If it's not what you guys expected, mianhae. >< But I really love BTOB and there isn't much ff with them so I decided to feature them here! :D Ilhoon is my bias, but too bad, he's younger than Jihyun so I can't put them together. T.T Any MELODIES? Tell me your bias? xD MORE COMMENTS! :D