#8 Familiarities

Because of You

~Jihyun’s POV~

“Jihyun-ah! Teen Top and your chingus are here to find you!” Woohyun oppa shouted from the door. I got there as fast as I could since I was excited. “Jihyun eonnie, let’s go JeJu Island to play!” Namjoo screamed excitedly. “BWOH?! Jeongmal? Woohyun Oppa, can I?” I asked with pleading eyes. Suddenly, I heard more familiar laughter from the door. “Jihyun-ah, your oppa already knew about this. We’re all going together!” Myungsoo oppa smiled. “Yeah, remember your Chorong eonnie coming over a few days ago? I asked her to help you pack while you were in school.” Woohyun oppa said proudly. Everyone laughed. I was touched and I asked Chorong eonnie over to give her a tight hug. Everyone had planned this… for me.

“No time to cry eonnie! Let’s go!” Namjoo teased me. We’re closest to each other, so yeah, she often teases me. “Jihyun-ah, you’ll follow us since the other two vans have seven people already.” CAP Oppa said. As he pushed me to the van, I had a bad feeling, my eyelid was twitching. While the others were getting into the vans, I stared at the one I was supposed to be in. This van… It seems so familiar… Where have I seen it…? I stopped thinking when I realised L.Joe oppa carried me, again. I was hiding my face so that he won’t see my face that I assumed was in deep shade of red now.

The seating arrangement in the van of Teen Top and me was like this. CAP was at the front with their manager. Niel, Ricky and Changjo sat at the back while Chunji, L.Joe and me sat in the middle seats. Ricky kept whining about wanting to sit beside me but Chunji oppa didn’t want to since he weren’t close with Changjo. “Aigooo, nae dongsaeng is angry oh? Don’t be, noona will let you push me for the whole of today, alright?” I tried my best to cheer him up. As expected, he got excited and started rambling to Changjo, making him groan. Everyone else laughed.

~L.Joe’s POV~

“Aigooo, nae dongsaeng is angry oh? Don’t be, noona will let you push me for the whole of today, alright?” Jihyun tried to pacify Ricky. My heart sank a bit. I wanted to push Jihyun and spend quality time with her but I guess I have no hope now. As the ride goes, I saw Jihyun slowly falling asleep. Pabo, you’re gonna get a lump on your head if this continues. Should I wake her up or…? In the end I plucked up my courage and lightly pushed her head, so that it rests on my shoulder. Chunji hyung who was beside me, saw everything and started giving me the teasing look and nudged me. Afraid that I would wake Jihyun up, I just glared at him. He just chuckled softly. I turned to the back and realised everyone else was asleep, surprisingly. Not long later, I fell asleep as well, head leaning on top of Jihyun’s.

~Jihyun’s POV~

-Dream-
“So all this was just an act…” A girl cried out. A guy held onto the girl but the girl shoved his hands away roughly. “You’re just like them… No… You’re worst! You…” The girl was cut off when the guy suddenly kissed her.

“Jihyun? Jihyun-ah?” L.Joe oppa was shaking me awake. When he saw me awake, he sighed a relief but then frowned again. “Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare?” He asked, worried. I touched my face and realised my face was really wet. I quickly wiped my face and shook my head. “Ani, it’s nothing.” He looks at me suspiciously but decided to stop asking. Why did I dream of that dream? The girl and the guy… They look so familiar… What’s with everything that I see? Did I lose some of my memories when I had the accident, or what?

A/N: As promised, here's the chapter! :D 10mins before TeenTop's 700 days with Angels ends! :D Keke. Angels, all of you work hard to trend #TEENTOP700 right? :D Hehehe. L.JOE AHHHHHHH, DID YOU SEE? xD I'm totally L.Joe mad. Oh, Angels, you can find me on twitter - @puddingsmile_ ! I'm friendly, I don't bite! xD I'm a B2UTY, Melody, Inspirit and PinkPanda as well! :D Kekeke~ Readers, do comment more!!! :D