#3 It's Her

Because of You

~L.Joe’s POV~

We heard a little commotion going about along the corridors, so all of Teen Top went to check it out. I saw a few girls glaring at each other. “Seriously, cat fight? Come on, they need to be better than this to become an idol.” I said to my fellow group mates. All my dongsaengs laughed, but Chunji scolded, “YA! You don’t know anything. Don’t just make assumptions like this, L.Joe. By the way, have you guys realized, that girl in the wheelchair…? She looks familiar.” Ricky joked, “Hyung, all the girls you look at seems familiar to you. Until you got the name, don’t tell us.” Of course, he earned a smack on the head by Chunji. We were all heading to class but I kept turning back to look at the girl. Chunji hyung’s right… She does look kind of familiar, but where…?

-In Class-
“Alright class, listen. Jihyun here has met with an unfortunate accident. I hope as classmates, all of you can help whichever way you can. Jessica, please change seats with Jihyun. It would be more convenient for her since it’s nearer to the door. Byunghun, please help to take care of Jihyun as well.” Mrs Lee instructed. Jessica sent Jihyun a death glare since her position beside the Kingka had been taken away. Other girls were glaring at her, jealous. “M-Mrs Lee, I don’t think that’s necessary, I’m okay with the back.” Jihyun protested weakily. Mrs Lee put out her index finger and shook, indicating that Jihyun’s objection was rejected. She sighed and Bomi pushed her to the seat beside me, while Eunji shifts the chair elsewhere.

I gave her an eye smile but she just quickly look away.  I don’t know why, but I just kept looking at her throughout the lesson. Then it hit me. Don’t tell me… She’s that girl?! I gotta tell Teen Top. I stared wide-eyed at Jihyun. She must have sense it, so she turned to me but I quickly turn to look at the front.

~Jihyun’s POV~

I could feel a weird stare beside me. I thought I was just thinking too much but I couldn’t keep in my curiosity, so I turned to my side. I saw L.Joe turning his head to the front frantically, so I’m sure he was looking at me just now. Is he trying to kill me or something? Changing seats with Jessica is already gonna be hell for me later and now he just can’t stop staring! Those girls are just glaring at me from the start. Seriously, don’t they get tired? I sighed and I could feel him turning to check me out again. I just remained nonchalant and listened to Mrs Lee.

-Lunch Time-
“Jihyun-ah, mianhae, we’ve gotta leave for practice at CUBE already. We’re really sorry, are you fine on your own?” Eunji asked with apologetic eyes. I gave her a comforting smile and nodded my head, “Of course! Don’t worry about me. I’m used to the wheelchair already, so I’m okay to move around myself. Take care and enjoy practice!” They smiled a bit but I can still see that they’re worried for me. I gave my biggest smile and assured them, “I’ll be fine, really. You can always check up on me!” We laughed and they finally left for practice. I really should get used to being alone.


A/N: That girl? Who is Jihyun to L.Joe? Hmmmm.. Aww, Jihyun's left out. That's super saddening, I know that feeling. Okay, sidetracked! So yeah, L.Joe's thoughts are in RED and Jihyun's in PINKISH VIOLET! :D WELCOME & SARANGHAE TO MY 3 NEW SUBSCRIBERS! :DDD THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS TOO! LOVE YOU GUYS. :DDD MORE SUBSCRIBERS & COMMENTS? xD