#6 Why...

Because of You

“NOONA!!” Jihyun turned back, recognising Ricky’s voice immediately. Ricky ran towards her and suddenly gave her a hug. Jihyun’s eyes widened. Lucky we’re not in school yet, if not I’ve more dramas to face today. Before Jihyun could ask why Ricky hugged her, he whined, “Noona, L.Joe hyung is bad. He keeps bullying his dongsaengs. He stole the game Niel hyung and I was playing just now.” He cutely pouts. Jihyun giggled.

“YAH! YOO CHANGHYUN! DON’T SMEAR MY NAME IN FRONT OF JIHYUN!” L.Joe’s yell could be heard from a distance. Ricky hid behind my wheelchair and cried out cutely, “Noona, help me! L.Joe hyung is going to hit me again.” Jihyun smiled and nodded her head. L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top slowly approached. L.Joe wanted to go grab Ricky out from the back of Jihyun’s wheelchair but Jihyun stopped him. She took a sneak peek to see if Ricky was looking but saw him hiding with his head down, so she motioned to L.Joe her plan. The rest of Teen Top tried to hide their laughter.

“L.Joe, leave! Ricky doesn’t want to see you and I’ll help him.” Jihyun said out loud purposely and L.Joe sighed in continuance of their act. The five of them stamp their foot loudly to let it seem as if they’ve left. “Changhyun-ah, you can come out already. They’re gone.” Jihyun tried saying it firmly, but inside, she was laughing like hell. Being innocent and naïve, Ricky just jumped out but he was quickly grabbed by L.Joe. “Yah, noona, how can you betray me?!” Ricky pouts. Everyone laughed. “Ricky-ah, even noona can see that you’re trying to harm L.Joe hyung’s reputation. And to trust you to even drag me down.” Niel teased. Ricky folded his arm in protest and walked away. They all shook their head, used to the scenario. Jihyun spun her wheelchair to catch up with him.

“My cute dongsaeng, don’t be mad at noona, oh?” Jihyun pleaded Ricky but he just kept walking. Jihyun wanted to grab onto Ricky but he was too fast and she fell off her wheelchair. She thought was going to fall flat in her face again, so she just shut her eyes tight. But what she felt was soft and warm… She opened her eyes and it widened. L.Joe, who tried to save her, had fall under her but calling it fate or just pure luck, their lips met.

Other members gasped at the sight. Jihyun quickly pushed herself up but winced at a sudden pain. L.Joe saw Jihyun’s arm scratched and was bleeding. He carried her up and set her on the wheelchair. Before everyone could digest the incident, L.Joe was already pushing Jihyun into the school, towards the infirmary. As they were going, Jihyun put her unharmed hand on her chest, it was pumping so fast that it seems like it was going to explode…  I guess I totally freaked out during that incident… It can’t be… We just met for two days… I mean, like really becoming friends… But why, this feeling is just like how I felt for… Min Oppa… No. Nam Jihyun, they’re going to leave you one day too… Don’t get your hopes up high…

“Jihyun? Hello?” Chunji was waving his arm in front of Jihyun and she finally got back into reality. “Oh, ne?” “I was asking if your arm still hurts.” Chunji asked again, smiling. Jihyun look down at her arm, it was already bandaged. “Ne, it doesn’t hurt much. Chunji Oppa, thanks for helping me.” Jihyun politely bowed a little. Chunji was ecstatic that Jihyun had called him Oppa first but then laughed when he knew your misunderstanding. “Aniyo, I’m not the one who helped with your wound. It was L.Joe. He left to change his shirt since the blood stained it.” He clarified. “He’s hurt?” Jihyun said, and then face palmed herself in her mind. Jihyun, you babo! He was there treating you and you’re just dreaming away? He got hurt because of you and you didn’t even thank him. Baboya!

A/N: Aww, Ricky. keke. He's too cuteeee~ I keep rewatching their episode of Weekly Idol and I can't stop giggline and squealing at their cuteness! Can't wait for them to be on that show again. :D I'm excited for their comeback stage? Anyone else? :D OH, MANY THANKS TO MY 2 NEW SUBSCRIBERS! :D HEHE, MORE SUBSCRIBERS ARE WELCOMED! AND I NEED COMMENTS! More comments, please? I'll "give" you Teen Top! xD