#15

Because of You

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Andy hyung asked seriously. “Ne. I will take it all. The members… They can do without me.” I forced the sentence out. CAP hyung would kill me when he knows about it… Ricky will start whining or even cry. Niel and Changjo will join in with Ricky. Chunji…

“Teen Top’s Rapper L.Joe reveals that he had caused the accident… BWOHYA?! CAP HYUNG COME LOOK!” Ricky yells. All the members except L.Joe had crowd around the computer, staring at the article. “That idiot! It’s me who distracted Manager hyung! It’s not his fault, why is he…” Chunji cried out. They look everywhere in the dorm but L.Joe was nowhere to be found. Changjo trips over the remote and accidentally switched on the TV, then they found L.Joe.

At a Press Conference
“L.Joe-sshi, are you really the culprit of this matter? Are you sure you are not sacrificed by the members?” A reporter asked suspiciously. “Ani, my members would not do that. Moreover, it really was my fault. I had distracted my manager, causing the accident. I’m sincerely sorry for what I’ve done.” I bow slightly and slowly got up. Many murmurings could be heard at the conference hall. “I can’t believe he is such a person.” “As an idol, to disregard safety of himself, s and others, it is a true disappointment.” I knew it would be like this but…  Suddenly the doors flew open. Jihyun came with the rest of A Pink and Teen Top. Everyone… No…

I could see L.Joe’s shocked face when we entered. Not long ago, I caught the news and soon after, I received a call from Ricky. He explained the whole situation to me and I decided to rush down with the other members. “Nam Jihyun-sshi, I’m sure you’re here to reveal about the whole incident. Please do not side anyone.” The reporter said menacingly. But I kept calm and I firmly declared, “The accident back then… It was the fault of both sides. It is might be true that Teen Top disregarded safety for a moment but I was not paying attention to the road either. I was the one who got injured but I sincerely hope that the fans would understand that it was truly an accident that neither side wants it. I do not blame Teen Top and in contrast, I’m great friends with them, so please, Angels, believe your idols. Pink Pandas, please do not hate Teen Top anymore.”

Jihyun looked at L.Joe who was walking alone, head drooping. Then Jihyun saw a lamppost right in front of L.Joe’s track, she ran up in front of him to prevent him from knocking into it. However, L.Joe bumped straight into Jihyun, causing her to fall back and bump her head on the lamppost. “JIHYUN AH!” L.Joe shouted. “Ah… Aigoo, Byunghun Oppa, you don’t have to yell you know. My ears will hurt too.” Jihyun rubbed the back of her head and joked. “Pabo… Nam Jihyun, you this big fool…” L.Joe started tearing up, he tried holding back but still, tears slowly fell… Jihyun panicked, “Byunghun Oppa, mianhae, I was just joking! Don’t take it to heart…” L.Joe hugged Jihyun tightly, “Why are you always getting hurt because of me…? Why did you have to come today? What if the fans blame you instead?” “Oppa, because I believe in our fans, that’s why I came. Because of you, I went throught a lot. Because of you, I’ve grown. Because of you, oppa, I’m still here in Korea, being in A Pink. Byunghun Oppa, saranghae.”


A/N: Here's the ending! I know this story really isn't the best~ Mianhae~ But still please do check out my other story! :D It's still at it's starting, I'll be updating it soon. :D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219069/fated-enemies-ljoe-suzy-teentop-you-btob-ilhoon