#5 It Haunts Me

Because of You

~Jihyun’s POV~

“Oppa, you won’t leave me too right? Woohyun Oppa is all over the world now, he hardly comes back home…” I asked, feeling empty. “Of course, Oppa won’t leave you. The other oppas won’t too. We’ll do everything together, so we can be together.” He comforted me. “You promise?” I stuck out my pinky and waited for him to hook it. He laughed and my childishness and just gave me a tight hug as sign of promise.

“Mianhae Jihyun-ah, we can’t be with you too often already. Don’t be upset. You still have your other friends. They’re sincere in befriending you. You should try hanging out with them.” He apologised and tried to make things better. “Oppa, wae? You said you guys would be with me. You said you guys won’t leave me alone.” I was on the verge of tears. “We’re not leaving you alone, Jihyun-ah. We just can’t spend as much time. But believe me, we’ll spend all our free time with you.” “That is if you guys have it.” I cried out and ran out of the room.

I woke up, eyes slightly wet. I picked up the photo frame that I set on the table beside my bed. Oppa, you said that you guys won’t leave me alone. But now, you guys are all over the world too… Min oppa…  You broke it already… The tear drops slowly falls onto the glass of the frame. “Jihyun-ah! Time to wake up! You’ll need to go school!” I hear Woohyun Oppa’s voice getting louder until there was a knock on the door. I quickly wiped off my tears so that Woohyun Oppa won’t see it and slowly got on my wheelchair.

“Jihyun-ah, let me help you.” Woohyun Oppa said and carried me in bridal style before setting me on the wheelchair. I giggled, “Oppa, you don’t have to do that, I was halfway through already. Plus, it’s weird! I’m already 19, you’re still carrying me as if I’m a baby!” He chuckled, “Yah, I’m your oppa, of course I’ll do anything to help you and regardless of what age, you’re still my baby girl.” He pinched my cheeks and I hit his arm lightly to make him stop then I pouted.

Woohyun Oppa suddenly stared deeply into my eyes. I quickly look away, knowing that my eyes must be red after crying. Woohyun Oppa stopped staring at me but he started to scan the place and his eyes land on the photo frame that was lying on my bed. Uh-oh, I forgot about the frame! Gotta run! I tried to escape quietly, but being in a wheelchair makes all my efforts go into waste. “Nam Jihyun, I told you to keep this, didn’t I?” He questioned. I gulped and stuttered, “I… I… I c-can’t… It hurts but I still want to see them.” “BUT IT’S MAKING YOU CRY! IT’S BECOMING YOUR NIGHTMARE ISN’T IT?! JIHYUN, WHY WON’T YOU LISTEN TO ME?” Woohyun Oppa raised his voice at me. I got startled.

Oppa never yells at me ever since… Appa and Umma died… I… Nam Jihyun, why did you let him see it?! You babo! I started hitting my head, tears dropping unknowingly. Woohyun Oppa’s eyes-widened, finally aware of what just happened. “Jihyun-ah, baby girl, mianhae, it is Oppa’s fault. Stop hitting yourself.” He held onto both of my hands tightly until I stop before hugging me. “Baby girl, mianhae… If Oppa wasn’t an idol, if Oppa hadn’t left you alone, you wouldn’t have been hurt by them… I should have been there for you…”  Oppa, it’s not your fault. They were once a happy part of me. But they just had to leave without a word… Coming back with the biggest surprise yet they’re still not seeing me…

A/N: Any guess of who Min Oppa is? And the group? Keke.
TODAY IS TEENTOP'S aRtisT release! :DDD THE MV WAS GREAT, THE DANCE IS AWESOMEEEEE ! :D
MY DEAR L.JOE, WHY ARE YOU SO HAWT? NIEL, CHUNJI, RICKY, CHANGJO, CAP, aigoo, TEEN TOP JJANG! :D

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY LOVED, PLEASE COMMENT. :DDD

SUBSCRIBERS ARE WELCOMED TOOO~ <3

L.JOE'S STARING, SO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE YO :DDDD