#To Stop, Or Not?

Because of You

It had been 2 weeks since Jihyun was discharged and started her therapy, there wasn’t much of improvements. Jihyun had already been accustomed to the wheelchair so she could move around by herself. She had been holding onto her hopes, that was what Woohyun told her to be and being her optimistic self, she believed in being able to stand up again. Mr Hong, CEO of CUBE Entertainment, has decided to put her debut on hold, so that it would be fair for the others who were supposed to debut along with her. He had a deal with her that she would be promised to be able to debut as long as she could recover with her skills still present. She was taking some fresh air in the park after cooping indoors for so long until she saw Woohyun and Myungsoo, so she decided to go over.

“Hyung, Jihyun is going to get better right? You’re not lying to all of us right?” Myungsoo asked, concerned.
“O-of course! Why would I lie to everyone? It just takes time for her.” Woohyun stuttered abit.
“You’re lying, hyung. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t stutter and you would look into my eyes and say it. What did the doctor actually said?”
“It is still true that it was because of the coma but the accident was the main cause. The doctor said that it was hard to determine if she would ever stand up again. I can’t tell my parents that, they’ll be too upset and I won’t be able to hide from Jihyun if they were going to be like that.”

“AH!!” Jihyun screamed as she falls from her wheelchair. She heard the whole conversation and started to retreat bit by bit but she didn’t realize the hump and the wheelchair flipped. Woohyun and Myungsoo immediately rushed over to her. Jihyun cried and hit her legs as hard as she could while yelling, “Stupid legs! Why won’t you move?! Why are you so weak?! Nam Jihyun! Why are you so weak?!” Both of her oppas had tears in their eyes, their dongsaeng was hurting so badly yet they couldn’t do anything. They both hugged her tightly and stopped her from hitting herself. “Jihyun-ah, you’re not weak. You’re the strongest girl I’ve seen. Out of all the female trainees, you’ve never cried despite those hard trainings. You’ve been through a lot, so please don’t let this bring you down.” Myungsoo comforted her. Woohyun nodded and wiped off her tears, “You’re our angel. God won’t let angels just fall like that. You’re gonna stand back up, Nam Jihyun, you hear me? You’re going to stand back up again and join us on stage.”

A few days after that incident, Jihyun joined back school. As she goes along the corridors, she saw all the judgmental stares and heard a few murmurs, “Isn’t she crippled? How can she come back here? She’s so shameless. An idol without legs, tsk.” Jihyun remained her poker face although her heart was heavy. “You’ll be the first to see that. Plus, she has legs and she’s gonna get better.” “She’s even going to debut before you. So all of you, keep your mouths shut before I make you.” Two of your familiar friends warned them. “Eunji eonnie… Bomi eonnie…” They shushed me and gave me a tight hug each. “We heard from Chorong eonnie already, whom Woohyun Oppa told.” The three of us giggled at the talk of the two people. They’ve been secretly in love with each other since a long time, but both of them just insisted that the opposite don’t like each of them. Of course, the dongsaengs know all the truth. “Oops, sidetracked! What we wanted to say is, don’t stop your dream just because of this. The doctor just said it’s hard to determine when, but he didn’t say you’re never gonna stand back up, so listen to us and continue practicing. We want you back with us.” Eunji nagged. Jihyun chuckled at how cute her eonnies were and was relieved that she was back with her eonnies. “Let’s go find the rest.” Jihyun agreed and they pushed her towards their usual hangout place. 


A/N: How is it so far? Keke, Woorong couple! xD I'm not a total fan of them, but I do think they look cute together. :D Curious where's L.Joe? Hehe, he'll be out soon with Teen Top! :D Many Thanks to PINKIE who subscribed ! :DDD More SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AND LOVED. <3<3<3