#12 She's back

Because of You

“Hyung! Noona’s back, noona’s back!” Ricky was hitting me excitedly. “YAH, RICKY! STOP HITTING ME. You talking about Suzy sunbaenim?” I teased. Chunji hyung started laughing and kept teasing Niel about Chorong noona. “YAH HYUNG! AREN’T YOU CONCERN ABOUT JIHYUN NOONA AT ALL, OH?! Do you even think I’ll tell you about Suzy sunbaenim! Plus, it was for show! You picked Sohee sunbaenim too! Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about Jihyun noona?!” Ricky yelled childishly then he got a smack on the head by Chunji hyung. Ani… Ricky-ah, hyung didn’t forget about Jihyun… But if I couldn’t have said her name on the show right… Or am I just finding excuse for myself…

“Eh… Ricky-ah! You said Jihyun is coming back right? When? I want to see.” Chunji hyung said awkwardly. I just stayed at the side and listened since I know they would be making comments about it. When the three read, they all gasped, causing me to be really nervous. “Byunghun-ah… Jihyun… JIHYUN CAN DANCE AGAIN! SHE DIDN’T LOSE HER DREAM! SHE’S COMING BACK TO JOIN A PINK!” Chunji hyung suddenly hugged me but I was too shock to push him away. Niel and Ricky were jumping around in joy. Jihyun-ah... When...?

At A PINK’s PRACTICE STUDIO…
“Eonnie, can we rest a bit? Just for 5mins, pretty please?” Namjoo and Hayoung were pleading Chorong by putting the hand together and close to their face, doing their aegyo. “Aigoo, it’s not the first day you two met me. Why try the impossible? Ara, one shot and we’ll take 5, oh?” Chorong said firmly. The two youngest just stuck out their tongue then pout. The others can only laugh.

Jakku saenggakna neomu ddeolligo seollego uu uu uu
ireon mameun cheoeumiya dugeundaego nanriya maeumi maeumi uu uu
hoksirado nal mol-…

“Eonnie! I just asked for a break, you don’t need to cut the music at my part like that.” Namjoo pouts when everyone stopped dancing. “YAH, Ani, it’s not me who cut the music!” Chorong defended herself. Everyone nodded their head to help Chorong since she was practicing with them as well. “Ah, gwaenchanha, we’ll just start again.” Naeun quickly ran to switch on the music again.

Hoksirado nal mollabolkkabwa nae mameul ireonke sum gigo itneunde
jeoldae malhajima jamkkanman swit! Ajik na-…

“YAH! Aish, jeongmal, who’s fooling around?!” Chorong yelled, annoyed because their practice was disturbed and also because it’s her part. “Me.” Chorong was about to yell at the person but she stopped and her eyes widen. “Jihyun-ah!” All of A Pink ran to hug their new member, their chingu.

 “Yah, how can you guys practice first without me oh? We’re having the comeback together isn’t it?” I pout. “Aigoo, eonnie, we’re dying to rest here and you’re telling us that you want to practice? Seems like 2 years without us, you’re starting to have no life.” Namjoo teased. “Chorong eonnie, I think someone here needs double practice time. Let’s go down to the café while this girl practices.” I rebutted. They all laughed and once our manager eonnie allows, we quickly ran to the café, leaving Namjoo alone. “YAH YAH!”


A/N: Hehe. Eunji's my bias in A Pink cause' I really like her singing but then recently, I'm kinda attracted to Namjoo's voice too. T.T Anyway, are the colours of the text too similar? Is it too confusing for everyone? Do tell me! :D