#4 We'll be with you

Because of You

~Nobody’s POV~

Jihyun was slowly moving through the cafeteria when suddenly she was attacked…with food. “YAH, WHO T-…” Before Jihyun could finish her yelling, more food was thrown at her.  When the attack stopped, Jihyun could see Jessica and her ‘gang’ strolling towards her, laughing at how messed up Jihyun was. “That suits you best. You should just go to the rubbish chute, Nam Jihyun. Who cares if you’re Woohyun Oppa’s dongsaeng. You’ve lost your legs, no way are you going to be on stage again. Why are you still here? You’re just a disgrace to our school.” Jessica scowled. The whole cafeteria was staring at the scene. Jihyun wanted to cry, she wanted to yell out how everything was unfair to her but all she could say was, “Don’t worry for me.”

She spun her wheelchair around, wanting to leave but Krystal, Jessica’s sister, pushed Jihyun’s wheelchair and cause Jihyun to fall off the wheelchair. “You deserve it, arrogant trash! Leave this school! Don’t bring shame to our school! You’ll never stand back up!” Krystal said, folding her arms. Jihyun’s tears cannot be held in any longer, so she quickly tried to get back up to her wheelchair. But being the meanest siblings in school, they ordered someone to push Jihyun’s wheelchair away, wanting her to crawl out of the cafeteria as they laughed at how pathetic Jihyun looked now.

“ENOUGH! Jessica Jung, Krystal Jung and all of you!” C.A.P shouted menacingly while entering the place. The whole crowd went silenced. Ricky and Changjo ran over to help Jihyun back up on the wheelchair despite having their shirts stained with all the sauces that were on Jihyun’s clothing. “From today onwards, anyone who messes with Nam Jihyun, messes with Teen Top. If we were to know of anyone bullying her, we’ll make sure your way to the entertainment world ends.” L.Joe warned, glaring at the Jung sisters and their group.

When they were in the dance practice room, Jihyun softly said, “Gomawo… I was a big joke there. I really appreciate all of your kindness but we’re not related whatsoever so please don’t get yourself implicated into my matters.” She wanted to leave the room but was stopped by Teen Top. “Who said we’re not related? We’re school mates! Plus, saving you from there already means we’re friends!” Ricky cheerfully said. Niel nodded and continued, “Noona, you don’t have to be alone. We know you’re only friends with your project group mates but we want to be your friend too.” Jihyun carefully looked at all of them and then she saw all of them nodding warmly to her. “Jihyun-sshi, we’ll be with you.” L.Joe came forward and held her hand, so did the others. “I… I… Jeongmal gomawoyo...” Jihyun smiled back warmly at them.

~Jihyun's POV~

"Hyung! Let's perform for Jihyun noona!" Ricky said excitedly. I smiled at how happy he looked and how cute he was being now. Can I let down my guard for them...? Will they really be there for me? Or will they leave just like them...? Seeing my face change slightly, the rest of Teen Top immediately agreed and got into position. They sang Girlfriend for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfR4SxV3MzE [A/N: I'm sorry, I can't get the vid into the story, just click the link to watch alright? >_<]

I stare at them blankly, tears started forming in my eyes, scaring Teen Top. "N-noona! Why are you crying? Did we dance badly?" Changjo nerviously asked. I giggled a little and wiped my tears. "Ani, you guys dance the best! Just some past thoughts... Don't worry maknae!" I quickly told him. They sighed a relief and then Niel asked, "Noona, you know us too? If not, how would you know Changjo's the maknae, not Ricky?" Before I could reply, Changjo yelled, "YAH HYUNG! I look young okay! Ricky hyung just loves to act cute, making him look 'young'." He put up his hand in bunny form and teased Ricky. The visual maknae and the real maknae started having their fight. The rest of us just laughed and we continued the day like that, having fun.


A/N: Teen Top to the rescue!!!! xD I really love Girlfriend, their dance is cute too and L.Joe's part is cool and cute at the same time. xD Hehe, L.Joe sickness! :P Really sorry about the vid, I followed the instructions but somehow my vid isn't coming out in the story, so I can only provide the link. T.T Ohyeah, who's the them that Jihyun thought of? A Pink? hehe, my mysteries to unfold! :D Keep reading chingus! :D OH, ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH A POSTER? O-o