#13 Debut & Special Stage

Because of You

“I still don’t get it. Eonnie, what are you oh? Did you go to the States to get a memory card implanted in you? 5 minutes? Oh no, lesser than that. You just look at us dance once and you got everything.” Namjoo complained. “YAH, don’t say that! You can’t measure how nervous I am now.” I said while holding onto my chest. “Aigoo, our Jihyun knows how to be nervous too? Don’t worry, you’re great!” Eunji comforted me. I just nodded my head. “I’ll just go to the washroom.” I said quickly and scurried off.

I was recalling all the dance moves that I didn’t pay attention when walking so, I bumped into someone. “Ah, joesonghabnida!” I bowed repeatedly. “Oh, gwaenchanha. You…” That voice… *face palms* Jihyun-ah, how can you forget they’re having their promotions too?! All I can do now is… RUN!

I was on my way back into our waiting room then a girl knocked into me. She looks kinda familiar… Maybe she’s just a female artist. I turned around and went into the waiting room. “HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG! Today’s Jihyunnie noona’s debut stage! She’s going to dance with Hyuna sunbaenim.” Ricky said excitedly. BWOH? Today… That girl! Stupid L.Joe! How could you not recognize her?! Hyuna… I GOT IT. “L.Joe, what’s with that sly look?” Chunji eyed me but I just smirk and shook my head.

“Phew! That was close.” I whispered to myself while holding my chest. “What was close?” Hyuna eonnie came and asked. I jumped a little but quickly shook my head. “Eh, Jiji’s being suspicious!” “Eonnie! Why the new nickname?! By the way, we need to go practice. I’m scared I’ll do it wrongly.” “Ah, mianhae jiji. I need to go off somewhere first. Just practice on your own alright? I’ll be back later when they’re starting.” Hyuna eonnie said and quickly walk away. I frowned but went to practice.

“Namjoo-ah, ottoke? Hyuna eonnie’s still not here yet! Our dance stage is starting soon.” I was getting really scared and worried. Namjoo assured me that everything would be fine. Just then, I could feel my phone vibrating for a bit.
Jiji-ah! Don’t worry! I’m already at the other side of the stage
as planned. So just prepare yourself at your side! :D
                                                                -Your awesomeee eonnie!

Argh, I hate you. You make me scared out of my wits cause’
you suddenly went missing! Alright, I’ll be 100% prepared.(:
                                                                -Jiji, your cute dongsaeng!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuPe19SOhUs
I walked onto the stage, I hear the clapping and cheering of the crowd gradually soften. Hyuna eonnie didn’t come on stage as planned. My heart was panicking but I had to stay professional. The song played and I didn’t see my male back up dancers. My heart nearly stopped. The guy who came on stage was none other than… L.Joe. My whole body tensed but I kept up my smile. I could hear him whisper, “Stay calm. You’re on stage.” I perked myself up and continued the dance. My heart is beating so fast I think it’s gonna burst out! We didn’t practice together at all but why… everything just flows perfectly?

The song stopped but I stayed on stage as we, A Pink, were going to perform ‘Hush’.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ZODQkDynE&list=UUCZ8WF5m6Kaywy_yt-g-heA&index=5&feature=plcp

 

 

A/N: Really sorry about the late update! :<