Chapter 12

Iniquitous love

Hi ^^

A big thank you for the comments and to the precious subscribers! Hug hug!

Don't worry too much about the ending for now, I will try to set things right.

Sorry for the long time lapse again!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

At dawn…

Under dark orangey skies, with the sun rising slowly from the horizon, the waters remained dark as the sluggish waves washed up against the slabs of concrete.

Sitting inside a red car, is a downcast man, staring blankly at the quiet sea in front of him.

A soft beeping on his watch alerted him and brought him back from his daydream. Covering his face with his palms for a short while, the man proceeded to fold the single piece of paper into a neat square and slipped it into his car’s storage box.

Starting the engine, the man kicked the accelerator pedal and sped off onto the silent road.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Meanwhile…

“NO!! JUNSU!” Changmin roared and sat up from where he was lying. With a splitting headache, the man got up and stumbled to the bathroom, throwing up all over the latrine floor. Trying to make sense of his surroundings in that confused state, the tall man quickly wiped his face with a wet towel again and dashed into the kitchen, in search of the familiar figure.

“SU!!” “BABY!!” He called out desperately and dashed up stairs, checking all the rooms in the house nosily.

“Urgghh…” The man finally stopped and rushed forward to the couch, sprawling onto the soft cushiony surface to nurse his vertigo.

“Appa!” Yoobin, who was awakened by the ruckus Changmin created, raced over to her father’s aid after seeing the man grimace in discomfort. “Appa!” Shaking the man on the shoulder, the little girl got the man to look at her through half opened eyes before handing her huge teddy bear to him, hoping to make him feel better.

“Where’s your umma?” Changmin asked Yoobin and squeezed his eyes shut, attempting to stop the spinning ceiling from getting to him.

“UMMA!! Appa is sick!!” Yoobin immediately got Changmin’s message and nodded before getting up to search for her mother. “Umma?”

Just then, the teak door opened, revealing a tired looking Junsu. Dashing over to her mother, the little girl grabbed him by the hand and led him over to Changmin, who is now dead to the world, lying face down on the couch. “Appa is sick!! Make him better!!” The little girl tugged at Junsu’s sleeves.

“… Yeobo…” Junsu placed aside the car keys in his hands and went over to Changmin, turning him over and pushing the man’s messy hair away from his face. “Yoobin. Stay here… umma will go get the medicine.”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Junsu’s POV

The thing that has been bugging me since forever has returned. My unknown past. It was always there but I chose to ignore it, like a fool that I am.

The letter. I read it even though it is addressed to yeobo. I shouldn’t have peeped but then again, not peeping doesn’t change the fact that Yoobin isn’t his daughter. I am so… lost right now. As much as I don’t want to believe all this, there is a voice inside of me telling me that it’s real and I am ashamed. Maybe what umma said about me being a dirty person might be true after all…

Yeobo knows for sure that Yoobin isn’t his own but he still treats her well. For that I am even more apologetic. What exactly happened before?

What kind of a person was I previously? Was I really a loose person? Did I use to sleep around with others behind yeobo’s back? If so, has he really forgiven me and accepted that Yoobin isn’t his? He probably really wanted to know who Yoobin’s real father is without letting me know. He has all the rights to do so and I will never blame him!

But that’s all just my speculations isn’t it? What if I had met yeobo after I got Yoobin? That would mean that he knew but still loved Yoobin as his own… but why the need to do a DNA test now? Was the person I was with someone he knew? We knew… to be exact.

I really really don’t want to think about all those things but I can’t deny anything now that I know the truth. I need to know more about myself. I need to stop living my life as someone else… especially now that I know I am not who I think I am. Yeobo made me believe that I am an innocent party in everything and anything… but I am not.

I am thankful that yeobo defended me, but that only adds on to my guilty conscience too. I don’t deserve to be treated so well if I have indeed betrayed him in some way.

How am I going to face him from today on? I can’t confront him can I?

Do I tell Yoobin too? How do I do that? 

End of POV

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Returning to where the pair is now sleeping, with the younger one beside her father, Junsu sat down slowly and his daughter’s hair. Mixing the hangover drink into a bowl while trying to cool down the piping hot content with some blowing, the motherly person does not notice the big man stirring.

 Upon opening his eyes and spotting Junsu, the man sat up abruptly and pulled the slender frame close to his broad chest. Slamming their bodies together tightly, Changmin pressed his wife to the sofa backrest, pinning him there firmly.

“Yeobo! I can’t breathe! Get off!” Junsu writhed around a little before giving up.

“Baby! Where were you?!” Changmin breathed into Junsu’s ears, causing the younger man to flinch at the sudden hot breath on his cool skin.

“I sent Yoochun sshi home.” “Come on… let’s tuck you in.” Sighing as he tries to send the cup in his hand to safety on the nearby table, Junsu can’t stop Changmin from squashing him. “You shouldn’t have drunk so much…”

“Don’t leave me!” The taller man diverts the topic and pulled his wife into a tight embrace while pushing him down, forgetting that their daughter is still present. “I don’t want to lose you.”

“I’m not going anywhere…” “You need sleep. Sleep!” Junsu twisted around again and managed to free himself from Changmin grasp, pulling the blanket up to the older man’s neck instead and enclosing him within the blanket cocoon.

“NO! I can’t! I need to make sure of something!” Changmin jumped up again suddenly and pounced onto Junsu once more as the shorter man prepares to leave. “Are you pregnant already?!” The older man pouted almost cutely and placed his ear onto Junsu’s abdomen.

“AIGOO!! I can’t hear a thing!!” Junsu shrugged at Changmin’s exclamation. “It’s been too long! I need to replenish the stock!” With that, the big man grabs the cup and chucks it, crawling on top of his wife again.

“APPA!” “WHY ARE YOU BULLYING UMMA AGAIN!?” A shrill voice broke their awkward silence, but Changmin isn’t in the mood to be reprimanded at this point in time. He urgently needs to create a miracle and no one is stopping him. The stubborn side is emerging again.

“Yoobin ah. Appa and umma will be busy so go make yourself breakfast!” Brushing the young lady off for the first time and earning a look of surprise from her, the father of two is never so defiant before. “Make Inhwannie something to eat too!”

“I need to make sure something happens today!” The tall man mumbled and quickly lifted Junsu up before he can protest, making a break for their bedroom. Then, slamming the door shut and locking it fast, Yoobin did not even have time to protest.

Once alone, the Changmin started to strip Junsu down, flipping his small frame around and groping him all over. Yelping in annoyance but unwilling to deny the big man of bodily contact, Junsu is rendered helpless under the crushing weight.

“Stop it Yeobo! You need to sober up!”

Ignoring Junsu, Changmin proceeded with a hasty of touching and slid on top of Junsu. Kissing the younger man all over, then the big man entered him without any prior notice and pounded him like a jack rabbit. “Please just get pregnant already!!”

“S- Stop! … I… Yeobo!!” Struggling with the pace since Changmin was never the rough and angst type when it comes to , Junsu found himself panting and aching all over.

“God damn it!!” Emptying himself into his partner time and again and taking the pains to make sure the contents are kept within, the couple exhausted one whole morning in an attempt to create another life.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Changmin’s POV

Much unlike what yeobo thinks… about me simply causing a drunkard ruckus, I am actually sober.

This is an emergency! I had this really ominous feeling since umma came and wreak havoc. That led me to dream about many things. Primarily negative things. I hardly ever have nightmares, but this one scared me. It was so surreal. I hate that feeling!

I can still remember what yeobo said in that dream! Loud and clear! He wanted out from this marriage.

Then I remembered trying to explain but my mouth was sealed. It was a scary feeling and Inhwannie somehow didn’t exist. The pain and anguish I felt in that realm was even more realistic than this happiness I am experiencing in the life I am leading now.

I need an insurance policy and urgently! There is someone trying to wreck my perfect cover up, tearing through the web of lies that I have carefully spun to protect my family. Junsu must never find out! That DNA report is a start and that person is fast!

I will find out who he or she is eventually but the most important thing now is another baby. A sort of assurance for myself even though it’s rather selfish of me…

I have the ability to give them a good life anyway and I can rear a soccer team without any problems if Junsu gives me the chance to make that happen. I am working towards that and no one will take my yeobo away from me! Over my dead body!

Bastard. You better show up before I find you.

End of POV

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“Yeoboseyo?” “Uhh. It’s me.” Rubbing his hair dry while seated at the dresser, the invigorated married man was just done washing up before calling the first number on his contact history. He had been calling the other person on the line religiously every day.

“The same question. Have you found anything?” Watching his wife’s still body looking so damn delectable under the silky white sheets, a stupid smile overtook his face. Covering the distance between them in their spacious bedroom, the big man stood above the sleeping person and leaned in for a kiss.

“I can’t find the identity of the man that registered for the DNA test because apparently, he used your name to do it.” “Min… as far as my registration personnel is concerned, you are the one who provided the samples and consented to the test…”

“What?” “You know I didn’t do it.” “You were the first and only person I shared that secret with remember?” Watching Junsu’s covered chest rise and fall as the other curls up on his side cutely, Changmin is still unable to suppress the feeling of anger stirring inside of him.

“I know. The lead ends here. It’s a dead end my friend.” The person on the other end of the line concluded apologetically. “Have you ever considered the possibility that your mum was the one who did the test?” “Maybe she can tell that Yoobin isn’t yours… just saying…”

“But she told me that she received a letter and it was addressed to her…” Changmin frowned and retreated to the window, pulling the shutters open and covering his mouth as he speaks this time. “I will have to check with her again after she is willing to pick up my calls.”

“Well… I have a lot of these sorts of cases… so don’t worry too much about it.” “The in-laws are always the prime suspect I’m telling you.”

“… Yea. Thanks anyway. I will treat you to a meal someday.” Whispering again resignedly, the big man cannot shake off the feeling that something is going on and he is not convinced by his friend’s explanation.

“Yah. Dude. You hardly ever called since you left for honeymoon and it’s always for favours whenever you call nowadays.”

“Shut up and stop complaining.” “At least THE Changmin called you and you should feel honoured.” The tall man chuckled before turning around to face his bed again. Junsu is already stirring.

“Whatever. Be thankful that I am willing to help you even though I am a busy director of the biggest hospital in town.” “Besides, I have better things to do besides entertaining you.”

“Hah. You are talking to the youngest and most accomplished entrepreneur of all times and I demand respect.” “Don’t think I don’t know what you mean by better things to do you old ert! I come before your hanky panky with Jaejoong anytime and you better remember that.” Changmin said in a hush whisper and waved dumbly at a dishevelled looking Junsu, who had just sat up. “Bye diva Jung. Got to go.”

“Yea right.” “Be careful not to spend so much time fawning over your Junsu lest you lose that worthless title to your rival. My money’s on Park Yoochun so you better pull up your socks, you idiot.” “And I’m your senior! Your Yunho hyung, not diva Jung!”

“Click.” Changmin does not bother to reply.

~End of chapter~