Chapter 1

Iniquitous love

 

Hi again ^^

Hope this first chapter won't be too boring or confusing!

Thank you for your subscriptions and comments too! ^^

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Spring of 2004

(In an overcrowded campus ground bustling with life)

“All freshmen to report to hall two. Orientation starts in fifteen minutes.” An announcement was made through the announcement system as the students dispersed, both new and not, wandered off to their respective locations. Loud cheers and laughter could be heard as the sophomores gathered to catch up with one another, sharing about their holiday and tour experiences.

“Excuse me! May I ask about the location of hall two? I am.” The sweet voice tried to explain the predicament, but was drowned out by the rowdy crowds. Then it got cut off by a rude hand gesture as the impatient party brushed off the lost 18 year old, hurrying off to class in the opposite direction instead.

The 18 year old is into his first week in the capital and is having a hard time coping with finding his way around the city. His hometown is big but he still knows most of the residents there, but over in the big capital, there isn’t anyone to help. He can’t but feel overwhelmed.

It is his first day in his new university too, and the day did not start well with him losing his way. Whizzing around the vast courtyard, the casually dressed boy frowned and pulled his hands through his hair in frustration, after failing to find a readable directory. No one would stop to help, even though some would cast him glances of interest, checking his beautiful face out.

“Hey you! Lost?” A deep, seductive voice came from above the desperate boy, from the second storey, startling him as he searched for the source. A head popping out from the parapet confirmed the origin.

Apparently, amongst those interested in the attractive and lost country bumpkin, is a tall, handsome man, with a knack for jokes and pretty human beings. No one as aesthetically pleasing as the frustrated 18 year old will escape his eyes, that is for sure.

Checking out the frowning person below him, the charming 20 year old whistled again to get the boy’s full attention. “I can help you. Hang on!” With that, the gutsy man leapt out of the second floor window and landed right in front of the beautiful person, causing the latter’s jaws to hang open in awe, gawking at the suave and muscular build.

“Now now… I see that we have a little lost lamb here. Where will you like the big bad wolf to bring you?” The man cooed at the still frozen stiff boy as he placed a hand on his waist, not afraid to express any ual and whatever attraction he had to the other latter. Not afraid to let everyone know his intention is akin to that of a wolf on the prowl for a nice dinner.

The stunned boy finally broke from the trance that the ‘glowing’ angel that just descended had put him in. Blushing hard, he pulled away as the man continued his touchy first greeting. Terrified by the loud cheering coming from above him as well, the shy boy quickly broke into a run, after leaving behind a hoard of inaudible phrases for the twenty year old in front of him.

Smirking, the tall man looked up at his classmates, who are already staring down and cheering him on. Signaling mischievously with a thumb up, the tall man gave chase.

And this is how it all started. How Junsu’s life went downhill from then on, because of Yoochun.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Autumn of 2004

(A cold evening, shrouded by dark clouds and impending thunder storm)

“Chunnie. I bought some.” Junsu’s stopped when he spotted a pair of killer heels strewn over the floor he just cleaned the day before, with a single female’s underwear nearby. The house reeked of perfume, which is something that Junsu is somehow, unexpectedly, used to.

With a poker face, the beautiful young man laid his grocers carefully alongside his shoes as he took them off and entered. The house is his, and Yoochun is cohabiting with him for a reason which even he himself find really profound, since Yoochun is rich and absolutely capable of living comfortably by himself.

“CHUNNIE!! YES!! You are the best!! MORE!!” A loud squeal from a female emitted from the bedroom stunned the young man outside, as he was picking up the heels and arranging them in order on the shoe rack. This is the fourth time, the fourth time that Junsu has to pick up the messy pile of clothes on the floor as his lover made out with another person.

Bating his breath, Junsu walked over to his bedroom quietly, to the bedroom that he shares with Yoochun. “Yoochun sshi.” Junsu could not take the disgusting cries of pleasure anymore and interrupted.

Unbeknownst to Yoochun, Junsu have caught him yet again. Even though Junsu had chose not to reveal himself for the past few occasions and chose to remain oblivious, he could no longer take the fact that someone is dirtying the bed he sleeps in for the fourth time.

Junsu paid for the house and all the furniture in it, yet he had been the one changing the bed linen silently, swallowing every ounce of indignance he felt over the past few months. He is at his limits. His hopes that Yoochun would change were dashed. The wait was painful and long, but the results were clearly disappointing. Yoochun just proved to him once again that a leopard will never change its spots.

“JUNSU?!” Junsu’s sudden appearance alarmed Yoochun so much that he accidentally threw the girl off the bed while they were half way through. The younger latter stood his ground, hands clenched into a fist as he witness the girl still trembling with pleasure as she lay panting on the ground. Yoochun, and having ‘after-’ written all over him, caused Junsu to feel the bile rising to his throat.

“JUNSU!! BABY!!” Yoochun broke into a run as his ‘real’ lover make a break for the toilet, throwing up violently as he clutch onto the side of the toilet bowl tightly. Knuckles whitened by the forceful grasp, and hot tears coursing down his pale cheeks, Junsu threw up, projectile. The tears were that from hurt and betrayal, and also, a mixture of the discomfort he is experiencing.

“Stay away from me.” Junsu cried out after recovering from the nausea, brushing Yoochun’s hands off angrily as the man, now half dressed, s his strong arms around his thin trembling shoulders, refusing to budge. Yoochun held on and almost suffocated Junsu in a tight embrace, as if hoping that the latter will forget everything he saw. “GO AWAY!” Junsu screamed.

Startled by his docile lover’s sudden outburst, Yoochun loosened his grip, just to receive a hard shove as the tiny frame in his arms slipped out and stormed out of the small latrine. “BABY!!” Yoochun called out and followed shortly after.

Entering their bedroom, Yoochun could see Junsu dragging out his luggage and stuffing it with his belongings, while the girl remained , watching his furious lover pack with an amused expression. The scene appeared really thwarted to Yoochun, and it suddenly occurred to him that the girl should be the one leaving, instead of his Junsu.

“Yah. You head home first.” Yoochun said to the brazen girl while she continued sitting comfortably. Yoochun could see Junsu stiffen at this sentence before muttering some words beneath his breath. However, the packing did not stop.

“BABY! STOP IT!! LET’S TALK!” Yoochun charged forward and grabbed the thin wrist, dragging the young man out of the room with him. “Get dressed and go home!” Yoochun then turned and hollered at the smiling girl while she pranced around the room, touching Junsu’s soft toys and running her fingers across the pictures of Yoochun on the desk nearby.

Yoochun saw that Junsu is eyeing her angrily, and he can also hear the younger man’s sniffling as he glared at her browsing through his belongings. “STOP IT YOONA!” Yoochun finally shouted, having lost all patience with the procrastinating girl. Awkward silence ensued as Junsu looked away, trying to keep the tears at bay.

“Don’t shout at me. Since your lover boy is leaving. Let’s continue where we left off.” The girl whispered seductively as Yoochun searched the vicinity for her clothes, throwing the pieces at her impatiently. “TSK. Not now. Go home. I have a lot of explaining to do because of you!”

“Explain? This is pretty self-explanatory isn’t it? You were caught while inside of me.” She hissed ily at him while slipping on her lingerie. “Yah! Stop it. Just stop it.” Yoochun breathed at her, after hearing his real lover’s stifled gasp. Turning around to reassure the boy, Yoochun saw that Junsu is already leaving with a backpack. “BABY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!”

“Home… goodbye, Yoochun sshi.” Junsu stopped in his tracks and spoke without looking at Yoochun or the girl.

“YOU CAN’T LEAVE! I WON’T ALLOW IT!!” Yoochun yelled as he held on to the boy’s wrist tightly.

“Let go.”

“NO! What about this place? What about us?”

“… Just throw everything here away… I don’t want them anymore. It’s dirtied.” Junsu hesitated and said under his breath.

“NO!! YOU ARE BEING UNFAIR TO ME!!” Yoochun shouted as the boy struggled with trying to free his hand.

“I want a break up.” Junsu said conclusively after taking another deep breath.

“NO!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH A DECISION BY YOURSELF? IT’S UNFAIR TO ME!! YOU ARE STAYING! I don’t care!”

“Unfair? This is the fourth time, Yoochun sshi! Once bitten twice shy. Twice bitten, and I admit to being a slow learner. Third time and I am considered an idiot. Fourth time and I am an imbecile!” Junsu could feel his tears spilling out again as he swallowed the cussing words that hang at the back of his throat. “No more fifth time for me.”

Dumbfounded, Yoochun released his hands and took a step back, staring guiltily at Junsu. “What do you mean?” he managed after a long awkward moment. “You know what I mean…” Junsu said quietly.

“Good bye… the spare change of bed linen is in the third drawer. Take care of yourself… I…” Junsu wanted to say the three words “I loved you”, but they were lost when he saw the girl exiting and hugging Yoochun from behind. “… I will call you again regarding when you have to move out.”

“NO NEED FOR THAT. You will come back to me. I give you a week to cool off.” Yoochun replied defiantly, strongly believing that his emotionally dilapidated lover will not break up with him for real.

Yoochun never gave chase as Junsu left. Instead, he pushed the girl away and chose to sit on the couch, sulking, not believing that Junsu would really leave. He was right. Junsu did loiter at the front door for a couple of minutes, hoping Yoochun will appear and say something worth salvaging their relationship, but it never came.

Dejected, the boy left for the train station, to head back to his hometown.

~End of chapter 1~