08

Once upon a time... in Neverland

We had our breakfast at the castle’s dining room. The eight of us, including me sat around the table. Each end of the table, sat the two princes, facing each other. I sat in between AJ and Kevin. While on the other side was Dongho and Kiseop.

 

On the wall at the centre of the long table, hang a sparkling chandelier. Two girls came appeared from another room with trays. Both of them served the food prepared on a classic white plate to us. I smiled to her as a thankful sign.

The foods were not much of a different with what I always eat. There’re kimchi, boiled eggs, rice and some chicken poured with black pepper sauce. Considering that my empty stomach was demand me to put some food into it, I shoved the food into my mouth right after they started. It’s really good.

“We’re starting the practice after this.” Soohyun said. “Are you okay with that Naeun?”

I nodded. I wanted to answer yes, but my mouth was full.

AJ passed me a bowl of radish. “Have some.”

“Oh no, thanks.” I rubbed my stomach. “I’m full.”

“I want that.” Dongho told AJ with a mouthful of boiled egg. He gave the boy the radish.

With the seven of them helping me, what exactly the kind of help their giving. Each of them has their own specialties. I haven’t seen Kiseop’s, Soohyun’s and Hoon’s though. Speaking of Kiseop, he was sitting in front of me. Kiseop didn’t say a word from the time we met this morning.

“What’s wrong with Kiseop?” I whispered to Kevin who was eating next to me. “Is he alright?”

“That’s just how he is.” Kevin said. “He doesn’t talk so much.”

 I stared at Kiseop. He noticed me and he gave me a smile which make my cheek redden. I changed my view to Soohyun, he was setting his eyes on me. When he realized I notice him, he smiled daringly. That was a not-supposed-to-do move. He made me blush crazily. I looked like I’m the one who’s been staring at him and my heart felt like it was jumping to my throat.

I coughed once to avoid the awkwardness and I asked them, “What are we going to do at the practice later?”

“Kiseop here,” Soohyun pointed at Kiseop. “will teach you how to use the sword. He’s good at it.”

He almost choked when he heard that. Kiseop wiped his mouth. “Me? But I’m not that good.”

“Do not lie hyung.” Hoon uttered. “You’re great with sword.”

“And I’m going to show you how to fight in the battlefield.” Eli threw a one-two punch to the air. His action made me chuckled.

“Soohyun will teach you how to ride the horse-fly.” Hoon added.

“Horse-fly?” I frowned.

“It’s the one that I showed to you yesterday.” Dongho recalled me. I remembered now. It’s the magical creature that its physical was like a horse but it has wings.

Hoon continued, “I’m going to tell you about the dragons. What’s their weakness and all.”

“Then what about Kevin, AJ and Dongho? What will they do?”

“Oh. We’re only watching you from afar. If you need anything, we’ll come.” Kevin put his arm around my shoulder.

“I’m really sorry for giving you guys so much trouble.” I smile, half-heartedly.

They all laughed. “No worries.” Hoon said.

“It’s our pleasure.” Eli added.

“Just make sure you listen to us, it’ll be fine.” Soohyun smiled widely.

I don’t think it’s going to be any problem to do what they’re going to ask later. Besides, I’m a girl, they won’t push me around. Will they?

“Hurry everyone.” Hoon tapped the spoon twice on the glass, getting our intention to him. “We don’t have much time. Finish up your breakfast.”

“He’s right. We have to go. Ga-ja.” Kevin pulled me out from the dining room and to the field where I met the others this morning.

I’m looking forward for this practice. What and how will they teach me the things that I had never known? It’ll be fun. In any case, I’m a new learner. Just hope they’ll be patient with me. Please take care of me oppas.

 

*

 

TWO WEEKS

 

*

*

 


 

 

Hi you i decided to skip the training part and i'm really sorry~ Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe okay? ^^