when the past starts to be present

Again, Today, I Love You

 

Taeyeon sadly looked at her father before placing her eyes on to the attention to her mother again, who was about to leave…

Forever.

“eomma!” taeyeon called out. but mrs. Kim only gave her a nod and went to hurry towards the exit.

Taeyeon had this look that his father would usually just tolerate everytime she would opt for the action—the pleading one. The puppy eyed look that would always make mister kim give a favor out of his favorite pet.

But now it didn’t look like the head of the Kim household would allow her wishes to happen.

Taeyeon bit her lip and grudgingly invaded a space on the couch.

“I am sorry taengoo.”

Taeyeon just shook her head. She knew once and for all, that things will change inside their home. the usual family of three, the one she treasures the most, will now be the opposite of what used to look like a perfect household.

“your mother didn’t tell me, we could have work things out… but she lied to me.” mister kim told a nine year old taeyeon who appeared she wasn’t listening, but instead feasting her eyes towards the door her mother had just left open. The door that she would usually look upon to everytime her parents would come home with presents to give.

These happenings were too much for taeyeon to handle.

“I’m going to my room.” she told her father. even if she was mature enough to understand what was going on, she still couldn’t believe the fact that her family wasn’t as perfect as she thought it could have been.

There was no turning back.

--------------------------

USC Office 7:15 am

Leeteuk opened the door of the conference room and graciously invaded a seat at the center of the long table.

He nodded at everyone, giving his greeting of thanks to his officers who likewise, returned his welcome with a mixture of nods and hellos. The agenda of the meeting was to talk about the upcoming sportsfest to be held next month, an event almost everyone at the university anticipates due to the intercollegiate games and challenges. It will also be an event to showcase camaraderie and competence, something leeteuk would want to pursue on his new position as the university wide president.

Leeteuk bowed down and contemplated on the papers situated to his left. Due to his position as the newly elected president of the university, leeteuk had been in awe to start things in a blast. Starting from the sportsfest itself, he knew it will be huge if they will plan on getting more endorsers.

And what more but to make everything come true by having the best officers the university never had for years. The members of leeteuk’s council were much more eager than he was, constantly planning on what to do for the next month’s event.

The Superiors, they were fondly called by all the students because of the leadership capabilities they possess and the popularity aura they just exuded matching with grace. Leeteuk’s officers were what they call the ultimate cream of the crop, an unusual team the school almost never had.

The university wide student council aka the Superiors are composed of a power group of Presidents in their respective departmental councils.

Kim Ryeowook, the internal vice president and president of the Culinary Arts department is leeteuk’s left hand when it comes to the internal affairs of the student council. Ryeowook had been eager enough to always volunteer for food fair, as he reasoned out that it will be a perfect ground for them to enhance their culinary skills.

Cho Kyuhyun, amazingly the external vice president in spite of his quiet charms is the president of the Architecture department and one of leeteuk’s bestfriends. Due to his job as an external vice president, he would always remind leeteuk of getting sponsors outside the school field. Kyuhyun had been affiliated with top companies because of his father owning an architecture firm, a business that he will soon inherit once he graduates.

Lee Sungmin, the feminine member of the group of superiors, is the secretary general and takes care of the documents of the council. Sungmin leads the Music department and was also the pioneer of the school’s university web, which was now being loaded upon by portfolios of students, the it-news and other stuffs related outside the academic world. It was through Sungmin that Leeteuk’s identity as the next it- president was exposed, a phenomena that until now makes leeteuk think whether to think of it as a blessing or a burden.

Choi Siwon, who keeps track of the funds, is the treasurer and president of the sports science department. He is the current team leader for the sportsfest and leeteuk’s right hand when it comes to shaping up. Siwon had been the best when it comes to advertising school activities, since students would always prefer a healthy good image to look up to.

Siwon’s advertising skills will never come to a true if without his best friend, Lee Donghae, who’s also a top popular when it comes to social skills. Donghae is the current Press Relations Officer and president of Theater Arts. Due to his persistence to become an actor someday, donghae had been going in and out of the school activities to promote himself.

The Superiors because of their tight grasp to council affairs wouldn’t be complete without a committee head, who is in charge of everything sub related to the organization. And leeteuk knew that the perfect man for it was no other than his godsibling Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk, the president of Fine Arts department. Eunhyuk was one of the busiest of the council, since its his job to always report about the status and updates of the sub organizations.

And the organization as what they say, will always be under the supervision of a student adviser, or a teacher that will make sure that the tasks are done. good thing the newly elected adviser for the year was no other than leeteuk’s bestfriend, Kim Heechul, an assistant professor of the tourism department. Heechul was happy enough to supervise the team, since he knew that he will equal his bestfriend, who’s usually greater than him when it comes to leadership skills.

aigoo, aigoo, go to the task already, I’ll have a class in an hour.” Heechul said, when leeteuk was busily asking sungmin about any updates related to the board of directors.

“yes, we are going to the matter already.” Leeteuk said. “I’ll give the floor to our team leader for the sportsfest, Siwon can you tell us the new plan for the sportsfest?”

Heechul smirked and kept himself silent for the minute.

“I divided the council into committees that our Eunhyuk could supervise later on.” Siwon started, handing out a couple of papers to everyone on the table. “building committee, will be headed by Kyuhyun and eunhyuk, the activities can be made by Donghae since we know how much he loves performing, ryeowook we know loves the food fair, you can organize food areas on the school or you can communicate with the cafeteria to—“

“I’d volunteer, cafeteria food is no good, no offense.” Ryewook said.

Siwon cleared his throat and went on. “anyways, in charge of the music, Sungmin, you can also correlate your work with Donghae, he told me that he wanted to have a mix dance competition, I don’t know, can you handle that? I will be heading what games to put and I already have a number of what we could vote later on. And teukie Hyung, since you are leading the public health and sciences department, you can monitor the clinic area, standby for any casual injuries or accidents. are you okay with it?”

“yes, I can ask the college of nursing to help too.” leeteuk said.

Siwon nodded. “good, so I think, we just have to plan more and execute what needs to be executed.”

“do you need foreigners?” heechul intervened. “because seriously, I can provide, international at its best.”

“that’s already under my committee, the international students.” Eunhyuk boasted. Heechul rolled his eyes and grunted; a feat resulted to laughs and grins.

“okay, so we just need to have this proposal submitted to the board of directors.” Leeteuk closed his folder and talked about the board who will finance the activity. “the meeting with them will be on Friday this week, it’s the first activity of the school, I don’t think they will expect mu—“

“GOOD MORNING STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY, THIS IS THE UNIVERSITY CHILD KIM TAEYEON SPEAKING.”

“what?” leeteuk looked upon the television monitor to his left and saw the University owner’s daughter Kim Taeyeon  at the screen, looking like she was about to announce something of value to her.

“what’s she’s doing at our PA system? hyung, that’s not allowed.” Ryeowook told leeteuk, who was obviously surprised too. Leeteuk shrugged and listened to Taeyeon’s announcement.

“Based on my father’s list of activities, there was an agreed sportsfest next month.” Taeyeon’s finger pointed to the screen. “the sportsfest, as you all know is a traditional event of the school. I saw it also on the president’s folder, and I will not tell you how I got accessed on it. anyways…”

hyung, is this your doing?” siwon asked a frowning leeteuk.

 “do you think I’ll give it to her on purpose?”

“this is scandalous, she never got the school activities this far.” Heechul looked like he was harassed. “leeteuk, this is the same girl who’s in and out of your office.”

“I don’t have anything to do with her.” leeteuk emphasized as taeyeon started introducing her floor plan and pointing to a mini chalk board with cross marks.

Sugmin raised a hand. “wait, listen, she’s telling us something.” he said.  the superiors all looked up as taeyeon clapped her hands and introduced to the screen her ridiculous drawings of other seven girls.

“I am announcing that the sportsfest will be looked upon by my girls who will help the student council in doing their jobs.”Taeyeon said. “us eight girls will make sure that the Superiors will attend to their tasks properly. And what more but to have a helping hand? you seven girls, will be reporting to me this week about updates the superiors will do. starting with miss Tiffany Hwang, who will help treasurer Siwon, you are going to see to it that the sportsfest will have a beauty pageant.”

“tiffany? She’s assigning my girl?” siwon gasped.

“Kim Hyoyeon will be heading the dance competition and will ask help from Committee Head Lee Hyukjae. Lee Sunkyu will lend her helping hand to Secretary General lee Sungmin for promotions, Choi Sooyoung will work with Internal VP Kim Ryeowook for the food fair. Isnt this great, there’s a food nutrionist working with the culinary?”

“I don’t believe this.” Ryeowook said.

“next, my bestfriend Im Yoona will be combining with PRO lee donghae for the advertisements, you need someone from the communication arts to advertise right? And my other bestfriend, Jessica, since we know she’s very affiliated with the Assistant professor Kim Heechul, will have to make sure that his husband is doing what he’s supposed to be doing.”

Kim heechul slammed his fist on the table. “leeteuk!” he roared. But the leeteuk wasn’t listening on him and was focused on the drawing of a very familiar looking girl on taeyeon’s board.

“oh this one, I just like this pairing, I saw them talking last week.”Taeyeon said giddily. “from the communication arts too, her working skills are the best and she’s my junior. Everyone, I am happy to announce that I will have the president’s very own sister to join with me on my team. Miss Park Seohyun, I am tasking you to communicate with your oppa, Cho Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun  looked like he was about to rejoice, but upon seeing leeteuk’s frown emerging from the other complaints of the superiors at the table, he began to hide his glee.

“lastly, I Kim taeyeon will be working with the president, Mister Park Jungsu. teukie teukie, you are going to see a lot of me these days.”Taeyeon pointed again on the screen. “I will be heading my group don’t worry, you don’t have to lead them. And like what I’ve said, what more but to have a helping hand right? I know you have lots of things to consider. But consider my group.”

Taeyeon stood up from her seat and smiled. “the superiors, I am proudly presenting my group to the sportsfest, The Girls’ Generation.”

-blank screen-

and the next thing that leeteuk knew, the council office began to turn into a fit of chaos.

“enough!” leeteuk said. he couldn’t hide his disappointment anymore, heechul was already screaming like he wasn’t a respected professor, sungmin was muttering words no one could understand, ryeowook was fighting with eunyuk and donghae for not being able to handle things in control, and siwon, the mighty siwon was terrified as ever in his seat, knowing that tiffany’s charms would always work on him and he will not be able to do things in control. The only one settled at the deal was kyuhyun. But leeteuk didn’t know whether to acknowledge this as a good deed or not. Seohyun is his sister, and now that seohyun will be spending more time with his bestfriend, he had an awkward feeling for the two. He didn’t like the over all proposal after all. But kim taeyeon is the university owner’s president, and the only thing he could do is to convince the board of directors to not pursue the plan.

“heechul.” Leeteuk said when everyone started cooling themselves by going to their places. “you will come with me and talk to this girl.”

---------------------------

University Cafeteria

Taeyeon took Jessica’s cucumber before the latter could even reply.

“yes, you don’t even eat that.” taeyeon said, aware of Jessica hating the melon food. Jessica sighed and situated herself to another delicacy, this time her very own club sandwich. “Has anyone feel so good today?”

Taeyeon looked at her friends and shrugged when either didn’t even leave a single response. She had felt different ever since she had announced her own team for the sports fest. She had just tasked a team to help the university wide student council for planning the big event which meant doing rigorous tasks neither one had experienced before. Yoona wasn’t even participating in the school’s activities herself until she was grouped with Donghae, probably one of the most talkative fellows at the school.

 

“never felt so good in my life, I thought I’d just jump on a building.” Taeyeon continued, forking her salad. When she tried to get a hold of a response, she was met with a couple of gazes from other students at the cafeteria herself. taeyeon, thinking that its because of her new hair pin instantly smiled back at them until yoona and Jessica were staring at each other for no thought. Even Jessica didn’t know how to respond.

“what? Did I just say something?” taeyeon asked. Her question was suddenly answered when two males apparently stood behind her, one looking at Jessica and the other one looking at the girl who was playing with her food. Jessica was the first to stand up.

yeobo? What are you doing here?” she asked. Kim heechul secretly pointed at leeteuk and cleared his throat when latter looked back at him, as if telling him their purpose of being there.

“can I talk to you?” leeteuk asked taeyeon. Taeyeon looked around her before responding to him.

“talk about?” She was smiling so sweetly that leeteuk didn’t know whether she was pretending or she was really like that when it comes to the opposite species.

“I prefer to talk to you in silence, if you don’t mind.”

Taeyeon patted the seat next to her. “you can talk here with us.”

“I mean alone.” Leeteuk said. he didn’t know whether it was just him or the environment suddenly appeared quiet, making his voice clearer for everyone to notice at the cafeteria. He didn’t like the feeling; especially that it was a first that he approached a woman in public not talking about academics.

“I don’t see why we have to talk alone.” Taeyeon said. “unless there’s something private you want to ask me.”

“heenim.” Leeteuk muttered. Heechul nodded and pulled Jessica out of the table.

“hey, hey, what are you doing?”

Heechul rubbed his nose and urged yoona to follow too. “just go with me.” he said.

And taeyeon was left with leeteuk.

“um… okay?” taeyeon said.  leeteuk took a seat opposite her, much to the amazement of the students surrounding them.

“everyone’s looking at us, must be thinking we’re an item.” Taeyeon said in glee. “never heard a buzz louder like this. We should do this often, I’d probably give you a treat or you treat me, you look like you’re the one who likes to spend.”

“I want to talk about what you just did at the paging system.” leeteuk said. he felt so uneasy facing taeyeon that he distanced himself as he leaned on the chair, spacing out his breathing.

“ah, you mean the sportsfest? are you going to thank me for giving you a team? Because honestly I know you cannot do it alone. And like what they said, more hands, the better.”
“you violated rules.” Leeteuk said. “first, on using the paging system, and next for making a team without even consulting me. without even consulting the whole council.”

“father just allowed me.” taeyeon said.

“your father may be the owner but you are governed under a policy made by the student body. You can’t just page everyone and force them to do things they don’t want to do.”

“so, you’re talking about your sister?” taeyeon asked. Leeteuk opened his mouth to respond but found no words escaping on his.

How did she know about seohyun and her present relationship with kyuhyun?

“hmm.. I smell a fish swimming around the corner.” taeyeon forked a tomato and provokingly ate infront of him. “you know, I saw them talking the other day. I said that earlier too. they look like they’re really close huh? And kyuhyun is your bestfriend if I am not mistaken. Wait, I’m totally not mistaken for that. that’s good, your bestfriend and your sister. Don’t worry, seohyun looks like she’s having a good time.”

“oh my god.” leeteuk said under his breath. He had never found someone so annoying in his life.

Much less that it’s a girl talking about his personal issues. And how come taeyeon knew almost everything when he had just came across her for less than a month? taeyeon knew that she was winning it when she laughed and appeared suddenly silent, her karma coming back again.

She cupped and acted like she was out of breath.

“hey. Are you…. are you… okay?” leeteuk asked. Taeyeon shook her head and struggled, her hands slamming down on the table. she then pointed to and gagged. “you’re choking.”

Suddenly students started running outside the cafeteria to notify the authorities while the others remained standing, watching the scene.

“c-cant b-breathe.” Taeyeon had mustered some words escaping from her lips.

Leeteuk heave out a sigh and stood up, pulling taeyeon to a stand. He purposely went behind her, his arms wrapping a tight on her abdomen. Taeyeon could feel leeteuk’s torso at her back, and the strength of his arms embracing her. she had never felt so secure in her life. and so… weird? She could feel her heart pumping irregularly, though the choking incident was way more emphasized.

 “when I say three, you cough out.” He squeezed his arms. “one…. Two….  three!”

Taeyeon coughed out and the tomato came out of , rolling down on the floor.  she made simultaneous coughs as she held on and then sighed in relief when she was able to breathe normal again, her heart amazingly relaxing too.

Leeteuk tried to get hold of her face.

“are you okay now?” he asked her. taeyeon didn’t realize that leeteuk was still embracing her. and leeteuk, seeing that everyone was looking at the scene, with his arms wrapped on hers, awkwardly made a distance and coughed too.

Taeyeon looked at him as if seeing a bright light amidst her view. “you saved me…  again.”

“do not swallow when you’re not even finished chewing. And do not make an action when your mouth is full, especially when you’re laughing because you will definitely choke. ” Leeteuk pointed a finger at her.  “are we okay with this?”

“y-yes.” Taeyeon nodded too. and she stared at him for a moment, thinking about what he just said. even leeteuk was surprised at his words too as his pointing hand slowly dropped down to hide what he just acted. “did you just tell me---“

“kim taeyeon, where is kim taeyeon?” nurse Cha stormed inside the cafeteria and blocked leeteuk away from taeyeon’s view.

“are you okay?” it was Nurse Cha to ask taeyeon if she was okay this time, and she just nodded in a daze, still looking at leeteuk. “good heavens, someone called me, I thought something went wrong with you again!”

Leeteuk bit his lip and urged the nurse forward the university owner’s daughter. “please check her up, I’ll leave.” He said. Nurse Cha immediately checked on taeyeon as leeteuk made a slight bow and resumed his exit.

“anything that hurts?” the nurse asked taeyeon as her hands traveled on .

Taeyeon nodded again and pointed towards her chest. “yes.” She said, her eyes still at the door where leeteuk made an exit. “my heart.”

----------------------------

Communication Arts Hallway

Seohyun’s POV

I was just finished helping myself for a drink on the water fountain when I saw my brother leeteuk passing by in a flash.

yah!” I called out. but he just waved as if in a hurry, trying to not miss the elevator that was supposed to close. I was wondering why my brother cared to drop by in our department.

Maybe he was in a deal or he had an appointment with one of the students.

 “I heard you’re part of taeyeon’s team.”

“huh?”

I turned around and in surprise, saw leeteuk oppa’s bestfriend and external vice president of the USC Cho Kyuhyun.

 “I guess everyone knows that now.” I said, even awe of the sudden events myself. Out of my own will, the mighty kim taeyeon had tasked me to be a part of Girls Generation, a group of eight girls with a purpose to help my brother’s student council in handling the sports activity next month. “I was surprised, myself, I didn’t even know why she chose me. I’ve never even talked to her.”

“so you’ll join her team?” kyuhyun asked me.

I gave out a shrug which meant that I didn’t know what to do too. yes, its really surprising that someone in the high society would ask me to join a group. It is a blessing, knowing that I am really shy when it comes to befriending others. Giving me an instant friend is a good move. But I was also thinking of my capabilities as a student. I might be good in writing and stuff. But helping Kyu oppa? He was known for his best designs and drawings at the architecture department. I couldn’t even draw a fish without my brother leeteuk sniggering at it.

“okay.” Kyuhyun gently placed a hand on top of mine and led me to the farthest end of the corridor next to the staircase. He looked to everyone around before focusing his attention to me again. “I like to remind you about something.”

“what?” I asked. His eyes were gently pierced on me, reminding me of his concern towards a matter I still don’t know yet.

“that taeyeon, you should be careful of her, arasseo?”

“but I haven’t talked to her. and I think she’s okay, I don’t think that there should be a problem.”

“seo.” Kyuhyun said. “taeyeon is not a nobody, she’s the owner of the school. whatever you do, just be careful. She can give you harm, knowing her capabilities. I am not judging her but looking at your brother’s point of view, he is not relaxed everytime when he’s around that girl.”

“I know.” I said. I knew about taeyeon purposely looking out for leeteuk when he had practically saved her when she bled from the hold up incident. My brother told me about her planning to get spare keys on the USC office which alarmed me because the girl is apparently trying to invade his privacy. And hearing from the other students at our department…

It looked like taeyeon’s next boy target is leeteuk.

“its good right, I will be able to guard her when it comes to matters dealing with my brother.” I said, seeing for a fact that I will be able to see the real kim taeyeon behind all the glitz and glamour of the material world.

Kyuhyun nodded too.  “and a chance to be with me.” he said.

I didn’t realize that I was smiling like a freak.

“seohyun.” Kyuhyun said. he leaned a hand on my shoulder, which gave me a feeling of warmth and a bit of excitement at the same time. “what is result of your math test?”

I pointed at a letter on a wall, the big letter A on the word “arts”. Kyuhyun instantly smiled, a sheepish smile with a hint of cunningness at the same time.

“hah.” He said. “so you get to go out with me.”

“but I haven’t said yes!” I said. Truthfully I talked this matter to my brother and I wasn’t decided myself.

But kyuhyun’s look reminded me that I should be straight to the answer too. yet he didn’t ask me what my answer will be and went on with his plan.

“I’m going to get you tomorrow after class. You see me at the main gate, okay?” he said. I didn’t know why I just nodded like a robot, like a reflex.

I was about to say another word when kyuhyun held my hand and gently shook it, giving me goosebumps I’ve never felt before.

This what used to be an older brother and sister relationship started to turn into a romance I almost forgot to decipher.

--------------------------

Kangnam district, 6:30 pm

“thank you.”

Leeteuk bowed at the store owner and fixed his sweater as he went outside to do another chore.

Since leeteuk had left his family three years ago due to a conflict with his parents, he had been used to doing his chores alone. It was difficult at first, going solo, not having someone to help with the proceedings. But his pride alone could muster a lot of things his parents couldn’t give him.

Living on a solo flight for three years already earned him an experience he’ll never forget—the eternal independence, having to do things he wouldn’t normally do such as commuting. He had been immersed to the lifestyle of the poor life by budgeting his money from doing tentative jobs at the hospital, assisting at a clinic. Good thing he had his license or he would be having trouble slicing fruits.

Leeteuk had a last check on his to do list when someone stood in front of him, making him see a pair of neon shoes glistening on the sunset.

When he looked up, its as if his heart had made a loud bang to his chest, giving out pangs of ache.

“please, just stay.” The woman said, her palms at raise in front of him. “I’ve been waiting for you a long time, I never got a chance to talk to you. Please give me a chance to explain. This is the only way you can hear my s—“

“no!” leeteuk said.

He ran and ran, almost out of breath until he reached into a dead end on a dark alley with only a lit bulb above. He didn’t know what to do. he was scared. After all these years, he had found himself facing a woman he thought he would never see again.

Not this time when he knew that he’s slowly into a recovery.

Leeteuk’s eyes looked like they were about to pop out when the woman found him at the dead end. She was rejoicing, almost laughing in a relief upon finding her target. She slowly walked to him, her hands at her back, like a principal catching a naughty student.

“now let me explain jung---“

leeteuk had dared to dart off when the woman’s hands suddenly reached for his and locked him in a flash, a scenario which gave leeteuk a fright that he bowed to his knees and closed his eyes. no he couldn’t shout, no one’s going to hear him on a dark alley with only walls to rely on to. How careless of him to run into some area with no possibility of escaping. He wanted to run.

“no, please.” He begged, cannot bear to even get hold of her  face, the angelic face which made him believed a long time ago, will be of good memory for life but to a fail. “please let go…”

“jungsu,  let me just talk to you I want to explain.”

“no, please.” Leeteuk said. he found himself crying, back to his self a long time ago when he felt so alone

 

And unclean.

 

“I didn’t mean to, I was not myself.” the woman started crying too. out of her hysterical laughs a while ago, she now appeared grim. “It was a mistake, I shouldn’t have done it. and yet. I just did. I didn’t know why I did it. and I regret it. but there’s something in you…”

She held leeteuk’s trembling face and caressed his cheek and he could have fainted if it weren’t for his knees supporting his built on the ground.

“you are just so pure… so angelic to me.” she said. “so innocent…”

“please let go of me, I beg you… please.”

Leeteuk tried to let go but the woman’s hands were tightly gripped on his that he had no choice but to weep in fright.

“why don’t you want me to talk to you? Jungsu…”

“you ruined me. you ruined me.”

“I was wrong, please forgive me!” the woman got to her knees too. “I searched for you. After all this years, I finally knew where you lived. I finally knew where you study. A nursing graduate huh? And now on public health. How good of these things to happen. You are really meant for greatness jungsu. now if we could just straighten things up, appear as if nothing changed. I was really wrong, I know you could---“

“HA JI WON!”

Leeteuk opened his eyes and found a middle aged lady with two health professionals running towards them.

“I am sorry to bother you, my daughter, she escaped.” The lady told leeteuk as one of the health professionals started wrapping the jerking jiwon in a suit.

eomma!” ji won said. “I found him! This is jungsu, the one I’m talking you about! Don’t touch me!”

“oh, not again, this is not him, he just looks like someone you know.” The lady patted her shoulder. “I am sorry young man, what is your name? I will make sure that this woman will not harm you anymore. Whenever I tend to do something she will really escape like a brisk rat. tsk”

Leeteuk shook his head and held on to himself.

“I guess you’re frightened, don’t worry, she will not escape again.” the lady pitied leeteuk. She tried to reach out a hand for him but leeteuk ran as fast as he could to escape the scene.

“we will transfer her to the isolation ward, we’ll look if the sickness came back again.” the health professional told the lady who’s eyes are now fixed to a sedated ji won.

“I thought she’s okay too.” the lady trailed off. “but after seeing that young man, it looks like she will be undergoing  the hard way again.”

------------------------------

Preview on chapter 4: leeteuk catches up on his past again and tries to recover from the incident he had just entangled himself in to while balancing his composure between a hectic school activity and a persistent taeyeon. Kyuhyun finally takes seohyun out.  Taeyeon organizes her team and decides on a shift that will change her life forever.