sorry love, it has to be special!

Again, Today, I Love You

 

 

Taeyeon’s eyes appeared like tiny little slits quivering upon an intense stare.

“you didn’t get to  have your first kiss yet, huh?”

“what?”

Taeyeon shifted her weight to her right side, simultaneously twirling her pen. Her hair was slowly being blown away by the wind in such a way it appeared like a hair being emphasized in a shampoo commercial. “I saw you frowning when I was watching a clip on my pad. “ she remembered, reminiscing leeteuk’s face back at his apartment one Sunday afternoon when she was so engrossed watching a romantic movie about a couple ending up with a tragic fate. Her slight aversion from interest was captured upon by him when he appeared taking a glimpse on the movie at the same time. “it looks like you were really thinking how it works.”

She was disturbing leeteuk from his usual school ground rounds edging to get attention.

“why does it sound that you’re making a big deal about it?” leeteuk asked.

“well.” Taeyeon crossed her arms, frowning. “I told you before that I will help you take your phobia away. And seeing you act like that makes me think there must be something that I should do. ”

“and the connection?”

Taeyeon pointed a finger at leeteuk. “I will teach you how to kiss.”

“no.” he blurted. Sometimes he would want taeyeon just to disappear every time she goes from a creepy stalker to an I’m-giving-you-an-advantage move. Her words appeared so weird and irregular that sometimes he was thinking it was too unreal and too un-feminine for someone so popular and sought about at the campus.

He stood up clinging his clipboard to his side waist. “I’m going back to the office, just give me a message when your classes end.”

Taeyeon watched leeteuk with a continuous frown as he darted towards the direction of a construction worker fixing a broken fountain on the school grounds just a few distances away when her friend yoona came running on her direction.

“what’s up?” her tall friend asked. Yoona caught taeyeon’s gaze on the student council president busily talking to a worker and she shook her head. “you’re such a stalker. I never thought you’d really go far with the president. 24/7 with him and still looks like you’re craving for more attention.”

“I was just talking to him earlier before you came.” Taeyeon said.

Yoona nodded and took a seat. “about?”

“kiss.”

popo?” it was yoona’s turn to frown now. “what about it?”

“he doesn’t know how.” Taeyeon said simply because she meant it. “so I was offering him that I could teach him.”

unni!” yoona gasped. “you’re still a girl, you can’t talk such stuff!”

“babe, it’s the 21st century.” Taeyeon said. “are we still in the old days? No.”

She plugged her earphones and began humming a current soundtrack being played with her eyes still fixed on her man.

“really can’t believe this.” Yoona muttered. “first I was the only one noticing the president and now here you are ogling over him and you even became his girlfriend.”

Taeyeon pulled out her earphones immediately. “oh my gosh.” She said. “im yoona, you like park jungsoo all this time?”

Her eyes appeared so big it could escape her slits and yoona almost swore she shouldn’t have blurted such a thing at the first place.

“w-well.” Yoona tried to choose her words carefully. “you know I’m always surfing the net. And I know a lot of stuff at the council… And he just basically caught my attention even before he became the president. But yes I know he’s yours and I’m happy that you finally met someone you really like. Its good for you and…. good for him too… I think?“

She bit her lip, hoping that the topic wouldn’t be blown out of proportion. Getting a fight with taeyeon is not always an option.

“sorry honey but I got to him first.” Taeyeon said. “finders and getters keepers. And no returning items, I think this one’s for real.”

“yeah.” Yoona scratched her head. “yeah you’re right, why did I bring this up at first place…”

“don’t worry, there’s lee donghae, I think he likes you.” Taeyeon said. She stood up easing the frills of her skirt.

“what? Wait, where are you going?”

“to leeteuk.” Taeyeon said. “I forgot to ask him about something.”

It was fortunate that leeteuk was just a few meters away from taeyeon as the blonde fashionista strutted on the grounds easily going to her target. Leeteuk and his eternal habits of talking to school workers. His doing alone could suffice him for political power just by simply interacting to people.

 

Taeyeon took a little more step, and tapped on leeteuk’s shoulder. “hey.”

“what?”

“are you always going to ask that?” taeyeon raised a brow. She sighed and went on. “I forgot to ask you about stolen kisses.”

The construction worker leeteuk was busily talking to chuckled, leaving the latter turn into a miniature laughing stock.

“I really don’t have time for this, miss kim.” Leeteuk said, scribbling down words on his memo pad when taeyeon leaned more above his shoulder. Irritated that her too close presence might cause a factor on the crowd (he is not a fan of public displaying of affection), he turned around so he could face her.

If leeteuk could open his mouth right away he would have fired words aimed straight to the target that taeyeon could decipher immediately that he was not in the mood for her entertainment.

But his mouth couldn’t have made a move since it landed on something soft as jell-o and warm as an untouched coffee that his eyes instantly popped and his voice box had made somewhat a little squeak.

His precious treasure that he was hoping to be saved on a special someone in the future had landed on taeyeon’s lips.

Leeteuk quickly darted backwards with taeyeon appearing to look like as if nothing had happened.

“you…”

“ah.” Taeyeon said. “I forgot to tell you another thing. There’s such a thing called an accidental kiss. It’s not a stolen kiss. Stolen kiss happens when someone wants to make advantage. But this is different because its not meant to happen but just happened. things just occur like that in a flash. gosh, you have such soft li---“

“but that’s my first!!” leeteuk cut her off. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders, appearing innocent.

“I know that.” she said. “but things happen when you’re not aware. And sometimes first things happen with the unexpected person.”

“i think I need some air.” Leeteuk said. He fanned himself and shook his head, hoping to erase some thoughts and in just a few seconds disappeared in front of taeyeon in a flash.

“I’m sorry love!” taeyeon shouted so loud that a few of the passersby turned to look at her ruckus. “first kiss has to be special!”