When you obviously miss someone

Again, Today, I Love You

His fingers grasped on the shifting gears, gracefully moving the handle either from up to down depending on the course.

If cho kyuhyun would be a representative of facial expressions, he would be the king. The smile he had inherited ever since seohyun stepped inside his car had been the guilt beyond the convicted crime. Even if the girl would only apprehend with shy bows, a habit of hers, it was still special for the only child of the Chos. Seohyun has been eager to accompany him to the project development site of the student council, not just because it was another big project by her brother, but of kyuhyun’s constant presence giving him the comfortable aura she always wanted to receive.

And kyuhyun, also eager to discuss or rather boast with a little humble notion, played into consideration.

The lady to his right had caused the thumping effect, some movement in his heart that always frantically goes up and down every time he would see her sitting or standing next to him or every moment he would smell the fresh floral scent evaporating from her clothes which was right now in a silent fight with  the car perfume. If only he could throw away the perfume gel without seohyun noticing, but they were alone inside his car and such action could produce such endless questions from the curious girl watching his every move.

A truly perfect match made in heaven, a wise man and an inquisitive lady.

“where do you want to go next after the visit?”

“you mean there will be extra time?”

Kyuhyun chuckled and stirred the wheel to the right. Of course there will be an extra time, he wouldn’t want seohyun to stay in an area crowded with workers who would want to steal a glance on his de facto princess. “it will only take two hours to inspect the project.” He said, talking about the home project for the less fortunate near leeteuk’s favorite social service center in seoul. it was the next project after the sportsfest, and he had taken the lead since he’s the head of architecture department, and not surprisingly, the top of his class.

“I don’t know, let’s see if there are places we can visit.” Seohyun said. she was in the mood to travel to other places which would be of matter to her. but she didn’t know if buying the time would be the perfect thing to start with, especially kyuhyun is too focused on the project.

 

Kyuhyun of couse, would want to spend more time with her away from school activities.

“still thinking of hyung?”

“well, we haven’t really talked to him about us.” seohyun stared at the mini stain on her jeans, and tried to ease away the mark with a movement of her thumb.

“us is a great word to start with.”

“I would be lying if I say that something is not going on right?”

Kyuhyun nodded, thinking about it too. “right.”

“I hope there’s…”

“I told you park seohyun, that matter is between men.” Kyuhyun interrupted her. he knew that its part of seohyun to naturally care about others, but he wasn’t anticipating for her to be too careful. “maybe when we both have that time when he’s not focused on the flu outbreak or not doing anything with kim taeyeon. Just simply being the leeteuk hyung. I would be glad to confess about the notion between us.”

Seohyun finally agreed with his statement with a bow in her head. “so sayeth the head of architecture.”

“since when did you start being a thespian?”

“since literature classes.” Seohyun beamed. Kyuhyun chuckled again as he looked on his left side mirror to check on passing cars.  “I didn’t know that Shakespeare could be that interesting. There’s something in his writing that intrigued me.”

“you should read more about writing in the Elizabethan period. “

Seohyun raised a brow. “you’ve been reading too.”

“what?”

“I thought you’re just into your platings or computer games.” Seohyun defended herself when kyuhyun was staring at her, gaping. She raised a hand, signaling him that its not to blame. “sorry oppa, its just those are the stuff I’m hearing from you.”

“clearly there are things you still don’t know about me.” kyuhyun said, rather in monotone.

oppa…”

“seohyun I wouldn’t be teaching you math if I’m not at the top of my class and interested only in hobbies such as gaming.”

“I’m not saying that you’re just into your hobbies!” seohyun lightly slapped his arm. kyuhyun pouted at her and muttered words until he couldn’t take it anymore and started laughing too. “what?”

“you’re so cute, I like that about you.” kyuhyun said. seohyun placed both palms on her cheeks to check if she’s blushing.

“you girls, you should take classes from kim taeyeon and act as if you don’t get touched.” Kyuhyun smiled.


Leeteuk’s classroom, Public Health and Social Sciences

Leeteuk lazily moved the pages of his notebook, refreshing some of the notes he had just written a week ago in preparation for the pop quiz. They will be having a five minute review on the topic of epidemiology of infectious diseases and the like, in line of the flu outbreak their country currently experiences. Leeteuk had prepared for this ever since he handled the important matter of the outbreak in their community and was always seen juggling his activities on the council and in the classroom.

Leeteuk’s eyes focused on a very familiar doodle of a duck etched on the upper left corner of his notebook and grunted on the fact that someone touched his belongings again.

Taeyeon the magnificent, she calls herself.

He could still remember days ago right when taeyeon vacated back to her condominium and the scolding he received from the board members of the school the moment that his picture with her leaked on the website, exposing yet another private picture of him and the student owner’s daughter of what appeared to be locking lips. But due to taeyeon’s unique excuse and honest telling them that the picture was a resemblance of paparazzi shot, leeteuk had been again saved from being kicked out of the premises.

“question number one, what is the causative agent behind SARS?”

Leeteuk knew that taeyeon would always serve as the back up for him, knowing that she would maybe benefit from the advantage of being close to him but taeyeon’s attitude nowadays didn’t even resemble a black agenda aiming to dominate above him. The school owner’s daughter was even serious when she was talking to the school board, partly angered at the fact that they were targeting him even if the incident was a complete accident.

Taeyeon’s presence was like a magnet. He thought that the number of girls fantasizing him would lessen since he had publicized his relationship with her. but it seemed that the effect was the exact opposite, resulting to receiving dozens of love letters on the student council suggestion box. Sometimes he would quicken his pace when group of girls would approach him, knowing that they will not simply ask matters about boring things like the student council.

“number two, differentiate droplet transmission from airbone transmission.”

Leeteuk’s pen moved gracefully as the professor’s voice echoed inside the classroom even if his mind drifted back and forth to taeyeon. It was definitely weird that she wasn’t seeing him this time, awfully weird that she wouldn’t drop by at the student council office like she used to. She was always there before, right in front of his desk at the long couch, playing with her game pad. She would even send him a message via phone even if the topics were of utmost uselessness for him. Leeteuk didn’t want to think about it but taeyeon seemed to be busy with something nowadays. She wouldn’t be playing games with him this time right? A girl trying not to communicate on a boy so he would miss her? leeteuk shook his head trying to erase the thoughts.

But she would probably do it, right? Leeteuk thought again, as the professor slithered inside their classroom, continuing his questions. Taeyeon would always play games if she wants to. Good thing he never got to entangle himself on her trap except on some accidents which were really embarrassing.

The idea of taeyeon playing a game where he would miss her almost sent shivers down on leeteuk’s spine  if it weren’t for a sound of a pencil that dropped on his left when he realized that it was already time.

“time’s up, pass your papers.”

aigoo, test was too hard.” Leeteuk could hear a classmate behind him, muttering words as he handed the paper on his front.

He frowned when the professor kept smiling at him as he glanced over the written answers on the submitted papers. He knew that his relationship with taeyeon became a hot topic and even the faculty members would throw him unnecessary questions he didn’t wish to answer. Could it be that the professor was thinking about his current scandal with taeyeon? The one where they were photographed? When the professor finally had the courage to differentiate leeteuk’s answer from the right, it was then that leeteuk realized that his mind was totally off.

It was probably one of the scenarios he wouldn’t want to experience again.

“the answer is  less than 5 micrometers, mister park jungsu.“ said the professor as leeteuk’s classmates kept peering over him and giggling too. “not kim taeyeon.”


Joo Inha’s apartment

 

Taeyeon missed leeteuk, the effect on her causing a great weight on her heart.

 

It had been a week ever since she vacated out from his apartment, a compulsory rather than voluntarily leave when her father immediately went to fetch her after arriving at the airport. Her plan of staying a little bit longer on leeteuk’s apartment never went through since she had received frequent rants from mister kim, mentioning about the disadvantages of living with a boyfriend, etc. even if the old man didn’t have an idea about the real score between taeyeon and leeteuk’s relationship, the former still regarded the deal as an important matter and it was her father who brought her on the president’s apartment to start with.

The consequence brought about that though, was her frequent visits to her mother.

It would be taeyeon’s third time visiting Joo Inha since their accidental face to face during her visit to the hospital. Both of them that time were doing tasks, she being tested for the flu while Inha queued in for the hospital records of her eldest daughter. It was totally unexpected for them to meet and taeyeon knew that she wouldn’t miss a fat chance like that to be with her mother.

Taeyeon visited her mother’s apartment on one of the high rise yet low income buildings in seoul and tried to catch up with the latter’s activities ever since she stepped out from their home. Inha was very keen on telling her about the price of staying truthful to herself and told taeyeon that it was really her choice to be away from them to be with her true family. Normally a child wouldn’t want to put in mind such difficult case but to taeyeon, understanding her mother was a greater part to play with so that she could be with her. inha told her about her first family and her real love, the policeman who passed away due to an incurable ailment, leaving behind another daughter to take care with.

Taeyeon was envious about the real thing, about her half sister who got all the love she didn’t receive from Inha but it doesn’t matter now. She could just easily steal her mother away from her because her half sister spent more than a decade under Inha’s care and it would be a matter of time that taeyeon should have her share.

“where is she?” taeyeon asked Inha, talking about the half sister who was not at home right now. She just had her solo lunch with her mother only looking at her, probably still at daze of seeing her youngest eating such a low budget meal. Taeyeon had grown into such a beautiful lady, but a bit of a brat to say at least.

“she’s currently out.” Inha managed to say between few bites on her biscuit.

“you mean overseas?”

“no, just here in korea but a few train stations away from here.” Inha said. she heave out a breath. “she’s busy doing something, we’ll visit her if you have the time.”

“I’m taking you away from her now.” Taeyeon said which startled her. “I mean, taking half of your love if you don’t mind. I don’t want to share but since she’s an elder, I should be respectful to divide.”

Inha chuckled for the first time.

“don’t be mean to your deprived daughter.” Taeyeon smiled. her smile faded and she turned serious. “for more than ten years I hungered for you, I’ve searched for you even if appa always reprimanded me of doing so.”

“you’re father has the right of keeping you away from me.” inha said. “I didn’t even manage to visit you or to look for you.”

“that’s because you were taking care of your family. And I’m living a life of luxury. Looking at that perspective it seems that you earn hard for a living.” Taeyeon said. “don’t you worry right now, I’m giving you half of my allowance.”

Inha shook her head. “you don’t have to do that taengoo.”

“but I want to. appa wouldn’t know.” Taeyeon said. inha was hesitant but finally gave in by nodding. “I don’t care much about money nowadays, its easy to just retrieve. Cash out, withdrawal stuff. Plus I have someone in mind who keeps me away from material things.”

Inha, amidst of the embarrassment she currently received from taeyeon managed to smile again.

“you have a boyfriend?”

“does it count even if it’s a fake relationship?” taeyeon asked innocently. “oh, if it involves having a bit of a skinship then maybe he’s a boyfriend.”

“taengoo!”

“eomma, I got him into a scandal.” Taeyeon said raising a finger to her lips. “its not my fault, I took a shot of him but it got leaked on the school website. He’s a student council president so he’s a bit of a popular there so the only thing we could extinguish a flame is to tell everyone that were in a relationship.”

“have I abandoned you that bad?”

Taeyeon laughed.

“seriously taengoo, you’re involved in such a mess.” Inha said.

“and I haven’t told you that I was into a lot of relationships before.” Taeyeon said which startled Inha again. “again, umma, don’t you worry. This one will be a long term basis.”

Taeyeon thought about leeteuk again, her moments with him and his entire appearance bringing a smile on her lips.

“this one is for real, eomma.” Taeyeon said. “he will be my last.”

“and may I know the name of this young man who swept you off your feet and finally made you decide to settle down?” inha said. taeyeon fumbled for her cellphone and noticed that it wasn’t inside her bag.

“I got his picture on my phone but I forgot.” Taeyeon scratched her head. she looked into her bag again. “park jungsu is his name.”

umma?” taeyeon looked up when inha was silent for a couple of seconds.

“park jungsu, he’s… he’s a council president you say?” inha asked again.

“yes, he got elected this school year. “ taeyeon said. “why? Something wrong?”

Inha finally shook her head and gave taeyeon another smile. “maybe a coincidence. I frequently hear a similar anyways.” She said, thinking about leeteuk’s name all over. “do you mind, to bring him here next time you go here?”

“I will. I’ll be happy to introduce him to you and to my sister.” Taeyeon said. Inha nodded and poured her daughter another  cup of tea.


Cho residences

Seohyun’s POV

I had a great time watching kyuhyun  oppa deal with matters regarding the project. In such aspects, I realized that he is a man of utmost importance.

Girls would really want their guys with a goal and it was always pleasant to look up to man with such plans. Kyuhyun oppa decisively dealt with the stuffs encircling the project such as bills, pipes, cement, wood and others even without my brother’s guidance. Of course this is a thing that cho kyuhyun is greater than the others, greater than park jungsu who was considered jack of all trades. The building home project is simply made just because to show off his great skills. The moment we stepped out of the car, he immediately guided me inside the receiving area where he met with other contractors and discussed a lot of matters and design while I busied myself playing with his PSP.

We stayed there in the conference room for an hour and spent the rest inspecting the construction work. I was keen on soiling my clothes but kyuhyun’s protectiveness soared high again, and insisted me to wear a funny hard hat and a rain coat which he obviously prepared for me. it was an adventurous moment to consider and another thing that I would enter into my diary once I get home.

 

The remaining hours were spent outside the construction area and to keep the matters simple, kyuhyun decided to bring me to cho’s residences. A newly furnished home situated outside seoul.

 

 “auntie!.” I shrieked, running over to the middle aged woman who was busy tending on large turkeys on the kitchen nook. the middle aged woman, kyuhyun’s mother, turned around and smiled when she saw me approaching towards her. Mrs. Cho is a restaurant owner and unlike kyuhyun, would love to stay in the house when she’s not working.

“seohyunnie, I haven’t seen you for such a long time, you’ve grown so lovely!” mrs. Cho kissed me on the cheek, held both of my hands and inspected me from head to foot with a glow on her face. “my, my, such a lovely young lady. I hope you’re not making any man cry for the moment?”

Kyuhyun cleared his throat to emphasize that he’s there. Or maybe because this guy doesn’t want to hear any other guys except him.

“mama, I’ll tour her around.” kyuhyun said, referring upstairs. He had told me before that the new house was his and his father’s design.

“ah, that would be great, you should see his masterpiece.” Mrs. Cho turned to look at me. I raised a brow in response.

“masterpiece?”

“yes, he didn’t tell you? its an inspiration.” Mrs. Cho said. “off you go dear, I don’t want to spoil the moment.”

She winked at kyuhyun and he made a face infront of his own mother and dragged me out of the kitchen.

“what masterpiece?” I asked as I followed him on the spiral staircase, careful not to miss a step. I realized that he was still holding my wrist which I didn’t bother since no one was around to look anyways.

 “did you know?” kyuhyun huffed as we reach the second floor. “I will the only one left in this house someday.”

I arched a brow, and again, couldn’t digest what he was saying.

“my parents are going to America and they will leave their business to me which is unfortunate by the way since I don’t know if I can handle it.” kyuhyun traced the lines along the steel door and with a click had it opened. It was his own room embedded in black and white, the king size bed meeting my eyes.

“at least they didn’t get you to come with them.”

“will you be sad if I go?” kyuhyun asked. I paused, thinking of possible answers to say.

“it depends.” I said which alarmed him in a way. “just kidding. I will be sad if you don’t---“

I was supposed to complete my sentence until a very large painting of a woman captured my attention.

It was a woman staring at a distance, sepia, her nose protuberant from the perspective as well as her lid and lips. it was a painting on top of his bed. I didn’t know if I should blink more to catch up with the moment, or to see that reality is at its works right now.

The woman in the painting is me.

“love and hope.” Kyuhyun’s left hand pointed generously towards the painting as I immediately reach towards it to touch. “took me two months to finish it, it’s a real work of art, pure blood and sweat.”

“what are you, Jesus Christ?” I kidded. I sighed dreamily, running my fingers on the rough surface.  “its very beautiful oppa. I didn’t know that you will do things like this, much to put an effort in such work.”

“I need an inspiration.” Kyuhyun said. he sat on the bed and looked at the painting too. “always lifts my mood up, so everytime that I didn’t get a chance to see you, I just simply stare at her for hours until I sleep.”

I blinked.

“of course when my other platings are done.” he clarified me. I laughed and paced inside his bedroom, admiring his surroundings.

“I only get to draw you in stick figures.” I confessed. “slightly curly hair will do the trick and it will really look like you.”

“shall I teach you how to draw?”

“im not a preschool kid.”

“of course you’re not.” kyuhyun crossed his legs. “I wouldn’t like you if you’re too childish.”

I moved towards two white doors leading to the view outside but before I made another step, I signaled kyuhyun oppa to come over.

“more rooms?” he asked to which I nodded in glee. “okay, let’s start with the veranda.”


Kim condominium

“where did you go?”

“just somewhere.”

Taeyeon tried to divert her eyes away from her father who suddenly approached her with an inquisitive look in his eyes. at first taeyeon tried to meet his stare but in failure she couldn’t do it and was instead in an option to tell him about the real score.

“I went to eomma. She lives at cheong---“

Taeyeon got hold of her cheek when her father suddenly slapped her.

“I told you not to get in touch with her, you’re still disobeying me? what have I done to you, am I not enough just for you?” mr. kim shouted.  Taeyeon insisted not to cry, hid the pain by biting her lip as she stared on the floor in dismay.

“I miss her, you cannot just keep her away from me.”

“I will dishonor you if you meet her again.” mister kim said.”for all these years I’ve worked so hard to be the best father to you. and here we are facing the same situation again of looking for your mother. I told you she lied not just to me but to you. she had her own family whom she truly loved, she doesn’t need us, she doesn’t need you.”

“but I need her!” taeyeon said. mr kim slapped her in the same cheek again and taeyeon couldn’t keep up with the hurt anymore that she stormed out of the condominium, carrying nothing but herself.

She ran all the way to the hall, ignoring passersby staring at her.

“jessi, yoong, where are you?” she muttered, pressing the numbers 2 and 3 that connects to the speed dial on her phone. no answer came from the receiving end as she hit the button on the elevator.

Taeyeon bit her lip. She didn’t want to disturb someone this time but she felt so scared at the moment she needed someone really badly.

One person suddenly popped into her mind, and taeyeon immediately darted towards the elevator to get a cab.


Leeteuk’s apartment

Leeteuk jerked in from left to right, not realizing the amount of space left on him to move freely.

He must be glad that taeyeon was away. though it occurred weird to him that something felt unusually satisfactory ever since she left.

Maybe it was her constant movements during sleeping, maybe because it was her noise that would bang on the four corners of his little apartment, maybe its because of her always using his toiletries to the point of them being talked about due to the same scent they had together.

Without taeyeon, the considered home of leeteuk became like a box with few furniture, a home without a companion. It was almost deserted, to describe such.

RRING

Leeteuk opened his door and almost got tumbled upon by a hurrying taeyeon, waiting to get inside. The familiar rose scent invaded his nostrils, and once again the ever conscious president reminded himself to be in contact with the real world.

Whether he was hallucinating right now or not, leeteuk tried to stay put, calmly closing the door to meet his visitor. Where was the usual grunting he would always perform everytime she’s around?

 “did I just pay the cab? ah the bed, I miss this!”taeyeon said, spreading her arms wide on the white surface. She really missed the whiteness of leeteuk’s room and the hospital ambiance it registered every time she’s around. the homey feeling was always there even if she just stayed there for a short time.

Leetek’s feet enabled him to pace towards the bed, and bent over at taeyeon to examine an unusual occurrence on left cheek.

he pushed away the strands of hair and noticed a red swollen mark the size of a palm.

“what happened?”

“oh, I accidentally bumped my cheek when I was sleeping.”

“who hit you?” leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon sat up and tried to cover the mark on her face.

 “ap--- its nothing, its just swollen.” She defended as leeteuk began opening the drawer on the bedside table, exposing a number of his gadgets and some medicinal supplies. Leeteuk completely understood what she was trying to say. It was a matter concerning mister kim and his usual reaction towards taeyeon disobeying his rules.

“its already a gash, mind to explain what he used to hit you?”

“he was holding car keys that time so—“

“does it sting?”

“a bit.” she lied.

Leeteuk looked at her for a couple of seconds before turning his attention again to his supplies.

“you seem concern.”

“why shouldn’t I be?”

 “I got gashes on my face,  cigarette burns on my thighs, lacerations on my tonsils, a cylindrical object was inserted on my , do you expect me not to react hearing someone getting a hit just because of an unwanted behavior?” leeteuk continued his sentence as she stared at him in disbelief. Taeyeon went silent for minutes, trying not to imagine leeteuk’s abused past seemingly haunting him even at this point.

 “I really don’t have the intention of disturbing you. its just yoona and Jessica weren’t replying to my calls.” Taeyeon diverted the topic.  “ow, ow.”
“first 24 hours, apply ice on every swollen area to constrict some vessels.” leeteuk remarked.

“ow! geez park jungsu… t“

“can’t you just stay put?”

If it weren’t for the sensitive situation leeteuk would be smiling for having a stubborn girl like taeyeon obeying at every word he said. but he couldn’t because he didn’t like the fact, even if it wasn’t intentional, that a girl would be having problems in the family. A family supposing to be a support system suddenly became a problem, and judging on the fact that its supposed to be a supporting system, made leeteuk think that taeyeon maybe suffered a lot emotionally from her situation. She was trying to mask her weaknesses by putting on a brave face.  let alone being the universal brat of her generation.

He traced the ice pack on her cheek in swirls, carefully pressing the material on the swollen area to control the inflammation. It was devastating for a flawless face to be tainted with such mark. Taeyeon was brave enough to commute even with a gash, he thought. Leeteuk pressed the ice again, suddenly staring on the side profile of taeyeon.

It had been that he realized that he was just staring at the contour of her profile, the long lashes of her eye, the bridge of her nose, the curve of …

 

Mouth.

 

He recalled the area as soft, somewhat a gel like structure, plunged in a flavor of berry. Or more like strawberry or some sort of candy although he cannot recall what kind…

 

“love…” leeteuk got a hold of reality upon taeyeon calling out to him.

“next time you admire my beautiful features, make sure you’re not too close to me because I can steal a kiss.” She smiled, wagging a finger at him as leeteuk stared again at her unmoving.

When taeyeon realized that leeteuk was completely doing nothing, she laughed so loud that leeteuk blinked and diverted his gaze to cream next to his.  

“you really find me beautiful don’t you?” Taeyeon said. “then be the luckiest guy on earth because you’re destined to be a top priority of mine, VIP.”

“can you stop the possessiveness?” leeteuk said.

“possessiveness is a charm.” Taeyeon said. “you’re tolerating it anyways.”

“possessiveness is negativity of choice.” Leeteuk threw the icepack on the basin and went over to the kitchen situated a few meters away.

Taeyeon thought of the situation. Was she really that possessive? Was she doing too much?

“I’m really not that possessive.” She said matter o factly. . “I just love you too much.”

“too much love kills.” Leeteuk said. but he stopped when he realized what taeyeon just blurted. Even the student owner’s daughter replayed what she said too and was making a face as if she had made a very big move. “taeyeon…”

“leeteuk baby you’re not supposed to hear that.” Taeyeon said. “you’re not supposed to hear that, gosh, what am I saying.”

She and leeteuk stared at each other again.

 “do you think I should go home?”

“you should be. You don’t want your dad looking out for you somewhere.” Leeteuk said, glad that taeyeon changed the topic.

“maybe if I said I’m staying at you he won’t be that mad. He likes you.”

“I’m still a guy, you are a girl.” leeteuk said. “it doesn’t look right.”

“but you’re my boyfriend.”

“exactly.” Leeteuk said. he stopped and he and taeyeon stared at each other again. “I- I mean considering that he does not know that its fake—“

“that he will think negative about it, right.” Taeyeon said. leeteuk heave out a sigh and approached taeyeon again, this time, putting a healing cream on her cheek.

“thank you.” taeyeon said. “even if you’re not my priority of choice to confide into, still you’re always present because you never leave your home.”

She concentrated on leeteuk applying the cream on her cheek and once again her heart did certain leaps in a robotic manner eveytime he would go near her.

“you’re lucky I don’t party somewhere during the night.” Leeteuk said. “or else you wont find me here.”

“as if you go to parties.”

“you don’t know what kind of person I am if I wasn’t abused.” Leeteuk smiled, pressing the cleaning bud on the gash.

“probably like me?”

“maybe worse than you.”

“that is a challenge.” Taeyeon said. “but I prefer this kind of leeteuk, mysterious and keeps me grounded.”

Leeteuk smiled again and pressed the cleaning material one more time before putting the cap back on. “you’re okay now taeyeon.” He said. “you’re okay.”


Kim condominium 1:15 am

 

Leeteuk stared at the door on taeyeon’s condominium and back to taeyeon who was standing near.

“I should go inside.” She said and leeteuk agreed. She inserted a keycard on the slit and the door immediately open in a crack. “father must be out.” she added as leeteuk turned to take a peek on the dark room.

“must be looking for you, did you make a call?” leeteuk asked as taeyeon went inside the condo. She shook her head.

“he wouldn’t look for me, he knows I go back anways.”

“still daddy’s girl.”

“I’m kind of disappointed at him but I don’t keep grudges because I say what’s on my mind.” Taeyeon said. leeteuk nodded again and taeyeon stayed silent, looking at him.

“IMY.”

Leeteuk raised a brow upon taeyeon’s statement. “what?”

“IMY.” Taeyeon smiled. “look that up on the net, you’ll know what that means. Hey, its already past midnight, you should go home.”

“I should.” Leeteuk said. taeyeon waved a hand at him as he imitated the gesture too.

“bye.”

 

Leeteuk found himself alone on the dark hallway, led only by two rows of lights guiding him towards the elevator.  He marched away from the area in silent steps and as he do so, received a message immediately from taeyeon.

He craned his neck back on the hallway and heave out a relief when he saw that taeyeon was not around to watch. He diverted back on his phone and read the message.

 

IMY, means I- I M-iss Y-ou. I miss you already park jungsu. message me when you get home-  taeyeon

 

Leeteuk did a slight gape and tried to erase some thoughts as he closed his phone, his heart making a dangerous thud.

“what are you doing to me kim taeyeon?” He muttered, calming himself.