Can i help you?

Pay phone

Luhan?

Baekhyun?

"Baekhyun?" you whispered.

"N-ne?" he nodded his head and walked closer to you.

You looked back at Luhan who was looking down with his right arm gripping his left arm, and you looked back at Baekhyun,

"What are you guys going here?" You asked.

Luhan looked up and answered you, "Well, when i dropped you off at your heart, Kris called me and he said that Jong hyeon got hurt."

"Jong Hyeon," You paused, then continued, "he got hurt?"

"That obviously seems to be the case Sherlock." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as you clenched you fist, your teeth in frustration.

Luhan continued, "Anyways," he looked behind him to see Baekhyun raising his shoulders slowly, "Once i got that call i took a taxi too this hospital and i asked the nurse if there was a Jong hyeon here, of course there was and she informed me what room he was in and i immediately ran to that room, only too see that he had sprained his ankle."

"Bwoah? How did he do that?" You questioned.

"I asked them that to, they said that he was talking about his 'relationship problems'." He smiled to himself.

"Pabo Hyeonie, Pabo." You muttered to yourself, "Seems about right," You said aloud rubbing the back of your neck, "Can i see him?"

"Of course you can stupid, it's not like he is going to die." Baekhyun walked to a bench in the hallway and sat down, overlapping his right leg on his left, and taking out his phone.

"Aish," You glared at him and looked at Luhan asking him to lead you to his room.

"Follow me, miss." Luhan lead the way in front of you with his hands in his back pockets.

You couldn't help but notice the way he walked. It was slightly peculiar, in a way it looked sort of cool. You untangled your hands from the chain of your purse and postured yourself in the same position as Luhan and you started walking like him.

You turned around a corner and you were still walking like him. You didn't notice but there was a camera that had a mirror on it, sadly Luhan saw you. You heard him snicker and stopped dead in your tracks, your teeth gripped on the inside of your lip. You balled up your hand and started to hit your head lightly with your eyes closed shut with embarrassment.

"Pabo, Pabo, Pabo." you thought to yourself every time you patted your head lightly.

You felt a grip at your wrist that you were hitting your head with, your eyes fluttered open and you saw Luhan bringing your hand down from you head, "Are you coming or not?"

"N-Ne." You said in monotone.

"Kaja," He pulled you by your wrist forcefully, making you trip over your own feet, then his hand slid into your hand.

You got those butterflies in your stomach, like the first time he made you smile.

You didn't even know why.

You arrived to your destination he twisted the door knob to go in and then you burst through the door before Luhan did.

"Hyeonie!" You jumped.

"Who is she?"

"Yah!"

"Bwoah?"

You your eyes widened to see that they weren't really the group of people you were looking for, it would be though if you were secretly looking for a group of elders.

"OMO, Mianhe." Luhan interrupted, pulling you out of the room and closing the door lightly.

"I think i got the wrong door." Luhan looked away still holding you.

"YAH." you shook him off, "Thanks for telling me ahead of time."

"You jumped in front of me." He put his hands up in surrender.

Your the side of your top lip rose and so did your hand, then you put down your hand, "Just tell me the room please."

"I'm pretty sure that it is this room." He looked at you.

"Pretty sure, it better be the right one." You twisted the door knob slowly and peeked through the door,

"Hyeonie," you whispered.

"______-ah," he whispered back.

You smiled then burst through the door. Stopping in front of him, you smiled.

"Why are you so stupid, Hyeonie?" You snickered.

"How am i stupid?" He laughed

you sat in a spot next to him on the bed, then looked down at his ankle.

You did the unexpected and kicked it. Hard. Then looked up at him as if nothing had happened.

"OW." He winced in pain.

"Understand stupid? I already told you that she is a waste of your time."

"You never told me that," He rubbed his ankle and looked at you.

"I too, told you that," Then you caught yourself, "Never mind." You gave him an eye smile and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked you.

"I have to go see Selca, you know before the visiting hours close." He looked at him and bowed, casually walked out of the room.

You turned around was taken back to see that not Luhan was laying on the wall but, Baekhyun.

You looked at him disgustingly, "What are you waiting for? You can go in if you want." You proceeded down the hall when Baekhyun grabbed your shoulder.

"People and shoulder grabbing lately," You straightened your back and turned to him, "Can i help you?"

"Actually," He told you, "I was wondering if i could help you."

"With what?" You rose your eyebrows.

"I don't suspect that you know your way around here." He put his hands inside his front pockets and lead the way. You stuck your head out and gripped onto your purse, trudging behind him.

He took you to the corner of where you bumped into Luhan's chest and cried, "This was as far as i saw you come so, I think you know your way back." He turned around and walked around the corner.

"Ba-Baekhyun" You called silently, but he wasn't there.

You walked toward Selca's hospital room and looked through the window.

You pressed your forehead against the window and shut your eyes, Hearing the heartbreaking sound of her mixture of coughing and crying. Then you felt strong arms wrap around you,

"I know how it feels, you will be fine."

You lifted your head up from the glass with the arms still wrapped around you.

You started to breath heavily, "B-Ba-Baekhyun."

He let go of you and straightened him self out.

"Never tell this event to anyone else Araso?" He looked at you sternly and walked away.

"Yah, Bun Baekhyun!" You shouted.

He turned, "Yes?"

You fiddled with your fingers and looked up, "Why did you just do that?"

"Do what?"

"You hugged me and-" You remembered to not talk about it any more, "Oh, right." You bowed and watched him leave.

 

"So, what was that about?" You heard a voice say, coming down the hall way, or should i say, rolling down the hallway.

"What, nothing happened, what did you see?" You shifted in your seat.

"What?" he was confused.

"What." you replied nonchalantly.

"You are really.. diverse from other girls you know." He smiled.

"You are really different from guys too, you know. If you were a real man you could have walked here, not," you looked at him, "rolled."

He rolled over to you and ruffled your hair.

You laughed and pushed him the other direction so it could give you time to run away.

You ran but he pushed harder than you and caught up. You were laughing so hard that you fell backward on to his lap and you two glided down the hallway, laughing as hard as you could but quietly.

Then you heard a loud beeping sound. You two looked at each other and then you jumped off of his lap and got behind him, pushed his back with the handles and ran toward Selca's room.

You saw Jihyun knocking on the window and you walked by his side calmly, looking into the window you saw Selca having a seizure with the nurses and doctors around her, you couldn't see her well. You gulped at the sight. You blinked your eyes about ten times to calm down the tears that were about to flow out of your eyes. Soon they began to fall. But you felt someone close your eyes and turn you around, pushing you into his chest.

You noticed his familiar protective scent more than anyone's, more than your brother's.

It was your best friend's chest.

Jong Hyeon's chest.

___________

Just a short update :(

I know that i haven't updated in a while and i am so sorry! I hope you exotics are still there!

On the bright side i am on summer break so i get to write more!

Comment and always, enjoy!