I believe that a prince should give a damsel in distress a coat when she is cold.

Pay phone

When you hopped off of the Ferris Wheel there they were, Jong Hyeon and his girlfriend. 

Waiting for you.

You rolled your eyes at them, because you knew you weren't into that romance.

Random people came up to you and you were shocked for a moment. You didn't really know what was going on so you just burst through the crowd. You ruffled you hair and then you saw Lu han.

He was surrounded by a bunch of girls who probably knew who he was but it didn't hit you.

You started to walk toward the other direction placing your hands inside your back pockets. You started kicking a rock for a period amount   of time. You then kicked it so far it pelted some guy in the leg. You swear you heard him yelp just a little, so started to snicker. His head shot straight around.

Looking at you.

You immediately stopped laughing and then your eyes widened from the shock.

He started towards you. You thought that you knew him but you couldn't really make out his face since there was a baseball cap,a mask, and glasses that covered his face. You turned around and bit your bottom lip. You walked the other direction but the person's pace was too fast, and then before you knew it he grabbed your shoulder roughly and turned you around. He pulled down the mask and then you went silent. It was Baekhyun, or as your friend prefer, Bacon.

He dug his hands into his back pockets hard which made him rock back and forth. "So, is this yours?" He held up the rock inches away from your face.

You stared hard, trying not to laugh, "Nope."

"Why are you laughing?" He scoffed.

You stopped laughing and one of your eye brows raised, You then looked behind him and pointed, "I think you have company."

He turned around and saw the stampede of girls heading straight toward him, "Thanks," He then threw the rock that you were kicking and pelted at him toward your feet. He then retreated to the group of boys.

"Ha, like i care about the rock you held!" You stomped your right foot in frustration and turned, you noticed that a group of girls had fought over the rock.

You rolled your eyes and looked at your phone. You saw that you had a text from Jong hyeon. 

It read,

"So ___-ah, I don't know how to tell you this but right now it was a emergency and i had to take my girlfriend home, I hope you are not mad! Please find a safe way home and i will make it up to promise!

                                      - Jong Hyeon-y"

You puffed out your lips in frustration, threw your head back and whined.

"Why, on this beautiful day, Why did you have to leave me for her? You know my parents had just left me, well my siblings too." You muttered to yourself.

You kept rereading the message that Jong Hyeon had sent you just to make sure it was real. 

You gave in and called him.

"Yes?" You heard Jong Hyeon answer.

"YAH! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME HERE, AT THIS VERY MOMENT?!" You screamed through the speaker.

"Wae, why so mad, i told you it was an emergency." He told you very coldly.

"So, basically you are saying that your 2 week girlfriend is better than you preschool best friend?" You crossed your arms.

"No I didn't imply it like that i-" You hung up the phone, rolled your eyes, and your teeth.

 

You slid your phone into your backpack and zipped it up.

You looked up at the sky and obliviously bumped into him again.

The person your friends always talk about,

Baekhyun.

"What, are you here to pelt me with more rocks?" He said coldly, he then looked at your face and calmed down.

"What is wrong?" He asked, trying to get a better look at you.

you constantly moved your head from his vision when he finally grabbed you face with both of his hands making your face pucker.

He studied your face.. 

"Your pupils are dilated." He told you, you rose your eyebrows, "Are you attracted to me?" He smirked making cameras flash from different angles.

You slapped his arms "BWOAH? HA, are you crazy?"

His reaction was priceless, it was a face that looked clueless.

You stomped off and texted your brother furiously. 

"OPPA, i need a ride home." you texted.

"What happened to Jong Hyeon? I am trying to put Selca to sleep." He told you sternly.

"But, it is almost dark out." you whined.

"Well then you better hurry up." he replied

You tried to text back but he wouldn't reply back.

 

 

It was dark and it grew colder and colder with each step.

You kept rubbing your arms for warmth but it helped only a little bit.

You found a bench by the park so you stopped there to rest and probably warm up. You were shaking here and there. You were hyperventilating from the lack of warmth and you started to shiver wildly.

You felt a warm coat around your arms and you became your old self again.

 You looked over your shoulder and found a face, a beautiful face looking down at you with a smile.

"So we meet again?"

"I guess so." You laughed, "Thank you." You grasped the coat around you and gave him a chinky smile. 

"No problem," Luhan smiled at you rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you cold because I only live like two blocks down from here and i could just run to make it faster." You looked at him.

"It's fine, I believe that a prince should give a damsel in distress a coat when she is cold."  He slightly smiled.

You took off his coat and handed it back to him and bowed, "I have to leave now. Thank you again."

With that you turned around and whispered, "Prince Luhan," and rubber your hands together without looking back.

 

 

You arrived safe and sound at your house and you took a shower. Reflecting on the day that you had spent with Luhan and Baekhyun; Baekhyun, oh how could he think you liked him. It made you furious. Then you calmed down at the thought of Luhan there at the park with his coat that had his gorgeous scent. You smiled at the remembrance of him calling you his damsel in distress.

"____-ah!" your brother pounded on your door.

"WHAT? I CAN"T HEAR YOU THE WATER IS RUNNING TOO LOUD!" You shouted, smirking while rinsing your hair.

You finished your shower, got changed and logged on to your laptop.

Your jaw dropped at the sight of something on the internet.

It was a picture of you and Luhan on the Ferris wheel 

HEADING: Is this the couple's private getaway?

    Picture description: Luhan and mystery girl on top of the Ferris wheel spotted to be trading phones.

INFO: Luhan (Exo-M) was spotted with an anonymous girl on a Ferris wheel at the 20 anniversary carnival in town today.

There was also another picture of you with Baekhyun.

HEADING: In the open.

    Picture description: Physical contact? Baekhyun is holding mystery girl's face and is really close to her.

INFO: The same girl that was with Luhan has now jumped to Baekhyun (Exo-K) is she with both of them, behind their backs?

Now you knew why your brother was calling you.

You were dead.

________

I am so sorry for not uploading in a while! I have to spend time with my family right now. I had to rush this today because of the bonfire that were are going to have!

I love you all! Thank you for being patient!