Letting all the balloons fly up to the ceiling.

Pay phone

Hey, are you there? You have been quite quiet lately. Well since you guys are silent I'll update ^.^

-----------------

 

You woke up to a gloomy rainy morning. 

You got up and ruffled your hair with your eyes barely open. You bumped into a wall and woke up a little more and walked through the bathroom door, that was supposed to be your first destination. 

You looked at yourself in the mirror. 

First, front view.

Then, Side view.

You sighed thinking about what Baekhyun had said to you like it was a minute ago.

You shut your eyes tight and covered your ears.

"Why are you giving her food hyung? It's not like she needs it."

You huffed once more and opened your eyes hoping that every thing would be fine when really you are still living in the life that is called,

Yours.

 You brushed your teeth and walked out of the bathroom. You went to Jihyun's room but he wasn't there neither was Selca. You knew that Selca nor Jihyun oppa would be up this early.

Your eyebrows curved along with your curiosity.

You walked back to your bedroom and unplugged the charger letting it fall from you hands and you don't even bother to fix it. You walk away with the only thing you really needed. Your phone.

You plopped down onto your mattress and you call Jihyun oppa.

You bit your thumb nail and waited to see if he is going to pick up.

"Hello?" Your brother's raspy voice picked up and you sighed with relief.

"Where are you?" You suddenly started to interrogate your brother.

"In the hospital." He answered seriously.

"Seriously, tell me where." You told him crossing your arms.

"I'm serious!" He spoke.

"Wae, Why are you there?" You rolled your eyes.

"You know exactly why. You were there when i left, stupid." 

"I was not there when you left-" You caught yourself, "Selca?"

"Yeah, she is in the emergency room right now. They are checking up on her and really, it took ally night."

Your folded arms slowly began to separate thinking of your year old sister, with a sickness.

"So you are being serious?" You couldn't believe it, "Honest?" Honest was the one thing that you and your brother could never break, when it came to honesty. It was the real deal.

"Honest." That one word made you close your eyes and fall back into your bed once again.

"Now, do you believe me? I think the visiting hours are open so you might as well see her here now." Then he hung up.

 

You go out of the taxi that parked out side of the hospital and then you grabbed your balloons on the was out. You looked like a fool with all those balloons that you were holding. It almost seemed as if that many balloons could lift you up.

 

You checked in and listed your name right under Jong Hyeon.

Back track here, Jong Hyeon?

You rushed to her room but then you bumped into your brother.


"Omo!" Was your reaction to bumping into your brother.

He looked at you and then his eyes trailed off to all the extraordinary colors that lifted into the hospital's ceiling.

"That is a lot of balloons." He told you not looking at your face.

"Hey I saw that Jong Hyeon is checked up in this hospital." You told him gripping onto the strings of the balloons.

"Yeah, he got in some trouble last night." He told you looking down.

You looked at the top of your big brother's head and held you chin up high letting go of some balloons that you mean to give to him.  You tap the top of his head, "Oppa, for you."

He lifts his head up and smiles. He grabs the two balloons from your grasp, then lets them go and pulls you into a hug. 

He starts to cry, "___-ah, i am scared."

You stood there motionless. you weren't able to hug him back yet so you stood there, like a pencil.

Stunned you hug him back.

"Why are you scared?" You ask in the crook of his neck.

"All the things that happening. Do you feel that way too?" He whispers.

"Of course i am scared oppa, Mom and dad moving abroad, Selca being sick, and Jong Hyeonie being in the hospital." Then you thought about the other one, what was it again?

oh yeah, Luhan and the press.

 

"Did you get the text too?" He manages to say.

"What text?" 

"Mom, she doesn't remember." 

Your eyes well up and your arms drop.

Remembering the text that had been sent to you last night, The one where your mother tells you that she hopes one of the things she hopes not to forget is,

you.

 

Letting all the balloons fly up to the ceiling.

 

 

You shove your brother away from your gasp and put your left hand to your forehead slowly bringing it to the top of your head, grabbing the top of your hair you walk backwards then forward with your right hand wiping away your tears.

"______-ah!" Your brother calls out.

You turn around a corner  that was down the hall and bump into a person. All you did was grab ahold of that stranger and cry into their chest. You looked up once to see who it was but you couldn't really tell who it was since your vision was blurred from your tears. 

You pulled away from the frozen body and wiped your tears away. You looked once more at the body and saw that it was,

Luhan.

You stared straight at him and bit your lip while wiping your tear streamed cheek with the back of your hand.

You saw some lightning and then heard some thunder along with the pitter patter of tiny rain drops, dropping on the roof top and windows.

You looked around and saw that Luhan was still looking at you and you looked at his soaking t-shirt with your tears.

You looked for a window to see how hard it was raining but all you could see was a person who was peeking around the corner, who now had shown his whole body. 

What was his name again?

Oh yeah,

 

Baekhyun a.k.a. Bacon.

-------------

Hello once again. So i hope you took interest in this chapter.

Please comment! 

Please,

i really want to read beautiful comments coming from beautiful viewers!

Also check out the foreword.

I posted or will post pictures of the Main characters.