Why are you giving her food hyung? It's not like she needs it.

Pay phone

You finished your bread but you looked at their plates and you saw that they were half way done. You slouched took out your phone, they didn't talk that much really, well not to you any way. Then you heard some utensils clink on the plates and you looked up. You saw that there he was, Luhan giving you some of his pasta. 

"Huh?" You looked at Luhan, then at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gave you a nonchalant look and watched you as he ate his pasta.

"What," Luhan looked up at you and placed his gaze back to the pasta that he was spinning on to your untouched fork.

"Why are you giving her food hyung? It's not like she needs it." Baekhyun said as he chewed.

Your heart dropped to your stomach and everything went silent and still.

You looked at Luhan who was still looking at your food that he had given but he was still as ice.

You looked at Baekhyun who continued to eat like there was nothing wrong which made you furious, You got up and walked out the door. You put on your jacket and headed down the cross way. You looked inside the window which had shown where you had sat down. You looked with eyes on lost hope and say that Baekhyun had stopped eating and he was looking at Luhan; Luhan on the other hand, had stood up and got in Baekhyuns face. You could just see his lips moving but you didn't know what he was saying to baekhyun. Baekhyun answered back but you couldn't make that out either.

You put you hands into your coat pockets and you let your head drop.

You heard the door open by the sound of the bells that had moved with the door. Then you heard a fast pace foot step gain up then stopped by your side, but you kept going.

You felt a rugged tug on your shoulders making you turn around.

Panting, Luhan spoke, "You okay?"

You looked up and blinked, "yes, I'm okay."

"Sorry about-" He scratched his head.

"-It's fine," You interrupted him.

"Let me walk you home." He blurted.

You looked up at his face, "What? What about Baekhyun?"

"He could take a taxi." He shrugged, "So can i?"

"I guess. I think would be better though if you stayed with Baekhyun." You responded.

"But i want to, I won't really talk to you, ill just watch over you right now because it is," He pushed up his sleeve and looked at his watch, " 11 p.m."

"Okay, fine." You dug your face into the scarf that you were wearing and walked into the direction of your house.

Luhan's phone rings and he picks it up, you over hear his conversation.

"Annyeong?" He answered.

"Ne."

"Ne."

Then he hung up the phone.

He stopped and you turned around.

"What was that about?" You asked him.

"Oh, it was about a tour coming up soon. You know for SM entertainment?" You shook your head.

"Oh okay." You continued to walk into another dark and speechless path.  

You quickly arrived at your house, bowed to Luhan and he bowed back. Without another word you unlocked the door, walked in and diddn't look back.

Maybe.

You quickly walked toward the window and hid behind the curtain peeking through a crack that you had mad with the curtains. You watched him walk off until you couldn't see him any more. And then he was gone.

"Yah, fattie where is my food?" Jihyun asked walking toward you holding no other than sick Selca in his arms. Selca was wearing a mouth mask so that when she coughed it wouldn't affect the people around her.

"I forgot it, sorry." You took Selca into your arms and walked away thinking about what Baekhyun had said to you.

 

"Why are you giving her food hyung? It's not like she needs it."

It repeated in your head a thousand times before your thoughts got interrupted by Selca's horrid coughing. 

"Omo," You quickly ran over to Jihyun's room pounding on the door holding Selca in your arms, who is still, 

Coughing.

"What do you want-" Then he looked at Selca.

"She started coughing out of nowhere!" You answered, "How long has this been going, Oppa?"

"I don't remember probably 2 days ago." He reached out to grab Selca, "I'll get her to a doctor don't worry." He took Selca and walked out f the house.

You huffed out of your mouth and shook your head.

"Aish. So much things happening at once."

You walked to your bedroom to see that you got that little message icon again.

You slid the puzzle piece to the spot to unlock the message and it read, 

"Hey Darling," Its was your mother.

"I don't know if you know this but i really miss you and all i want to do right now is hold you in my arms. I don't know if you are still mad at me or not but please don't, i want to live the rest of my life knowing that my children love me and miss me. Yes, the rest of my life. I have Cancer darling but i want you to be strong for me okay? This message was sent just from a test phone that allowed me to send one text. The doctor said i will soon forget some things and i surly hope that it isn't you. Goodbye."

You looked at your phone for a few more seconds after you read it.

 You wanted to cry, but you couldn't and that made you want to cry even more. 

Then you typed,

"Mom, i don't know if you will receive this or not but, i will stay strong for you, and i forgive you, and lastly I love you."

You pressed the send button and waited a few minutes.

 

Message could not be sent.

 

You turned your phone off and collapsed on your bed.

"Why, why now does all of these things happen." You shoved your face into your pillow even deeper.

Then your phone beeped and you lifted your head quickly.

 

Message from Luhan a.k.a Stranger.

You looked at it and it read,

"Sorry again about Baekhyun. Maybe he should tell you in person. Lunch?" You looked at it and rolled your eyes.

"I'll think about it." You sent it and shut off your phone once more.

You closed your eyes and though about everything that you had been through today and then drifted into a deep slumber.

-----------

Hello Exotics.

My updates have been really crappy and so i am really sorry.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!