The nearest hospital please.

Pay phone

You were almost to your designated area, where you always wash your clothes before you bumped into someone causing your clothes to fly every where.

"Great," You looked down to your spilled clothes. Not even bothering to say sorry.

"Oh Mianhe," He looked at you with a smile.

You looked up, "Oh, never mind." He replied exasperated.

"Aish," You rolled your eyes to the guy.

"You know," He said getting close to your face, "You can't every boy in the world." The guy threw the magazine article at your feet and walked away leaving you to pick up all of your spilt belongings.

You guessed that he was some rare guy that liked kpop.

As you watched him walk away you your teeth in frustration. You put the clothing into the bin and then stared at it for quite a while, "Aigoo," Is what you had said while picking up the heavy bin of clothing and placing it on to the counter closer enough to your designated area.

"Okay ____-ah," You whispered to yourself, "Colors, Darks, and then Whites."

In no time you finished with the colors, now you were onto your darks.

Lastly, the whites. Every thing were in the dryer except the whites. You fixed some V-neck, sweaters, shorts, ect. You then came across a little jumper.

"Oh, Selca." You fixed it with a little smirk on your face and threw it into the washer. After the washer you waited for it to dry so you decided to kill time by folding your darks and colors.

While folding you looked out towards the window. You noticed that it was still kind bright out, but different seasons can lead to different times. You looked around but there wasn't a clock in sight, so you dug through your bag in hopes of finding your phone.

You didn't find it the first time so you started to freak.

You dug through your purse once more, again no luck.

With each turn of the dryer you tapped your foot impatiently, "Jinja when is this thing going to be over?"

DING!

"Finally!" you cheered, "Now all i have to do is fold this bundle of clothes, bring it back home and then retrace my steps. HWAITING."

You said silently to yourself throwing your fist into the air. Which basically caught some glances from bystanders near your area.

"Mianhe," You placed your hand by face and continued to fold your clothes.

Once you were done folding your last bundle of clothes, it didn't really look like clothes but a blob on top of neat casually folded wear, "Good enough." You picked up your purse and then the bin filled with clothing. Then you stopped for a moment and realized that at the corner of your eyes there lay the crumpled up magazine article.

You put the bin down and before crumpling it and putting it in the trash, the heading on the front read, "Luhan and Beakhyun dating the same girl?" You groaned at the remembrance of when you saw the same article online. You shredded the article to pieces and threw it in the trash. Picking up your bin and your purse you left the shop with out looking back.

You reached your house, "Finally," You blew on the few strands of hair that were in your face. You unlocked the door and then you place the bin down on the floor by the door quickly. You rushed out of the door way and search in the kitchen or living room, but sadly it wasn't there.

Then it hit you.

"The hallway of the hospital!" You cheered remembering that you had placed your phone down on the bench to go play with the balloons that you had gotten for Selca.

You grabbed your purse and walked out the door, "Man, I am going in and out of the house a lot lately." You called for a taxi and in no time you got one.

You hopped inside, "Where can i take you miss?" The driver told you.

"Um," You couldn't remember the name so what you said was, "The nearest hospital please."

It was kind of awkward considering after you had told him that he gave you a 'how should I know look' He seemed to know where to go.

"Thank you," You bowed your head slightly and handed him the money.

You strolled into the building and went to Selca's floor, "Okay so now i am on the floor." You looked around and saw the bench that you had sat on, "What? It's supposed to be right here?" discombobulated you walked up to one of the nearest nurses that works by that bench, "Excuse me," She looked up at you, "Um have you seen a phone right over, Yogi." You pointed to the bench.

"Ani, did you lose your phone?" She asks curiously.

"Ne," You said slow like.

"Okay, well you could check the nearest lost and found. But if you cant find it let me know." She smiled.

"Okay were is it?" You ask politely.

"Yogi," She points at the end of the hall.

"Thank you," You nod you head and make your way over there.

You knelt down and started to dig through the lost and found. Silently praying in hopes of finding it.

At the bottom of the box you saw a phone.

You silently cheered.

You touched the screen and saw a different picture as the background instead of Selca, "Bwoh? This is the exact same phone as mine."

You stood up and stomped your foot in frustration. Itching your head you silently started to whine, "No. No. No. Where is my freaking phone."

Kneeling down once more you silently whine, "Stupid phone look alike, I hate you for making me think that i had my phone back." You stuck your tongue out at the phone.

"I don't think that is a proper way to treat a phone." The voice snickered.

You stopped and turned around, "Yah- Is that my phone you are holding?" You got up and reached out for it.

The person stepped back, "Sorry to hear about your mom." The person said sarcastically.

Your hand dropped, "BYUN BEAKHYUN! YAH!" You screamed.

"I was looking for mine when i came across one that looked fairly similar." He shoved your phone in your face, "Now until i find mine you can have this piece of junk."

"What piece of junk you mean this?" You held up his phone and smirked.

"Y-yah, Give it back to me" Beakhyun said a little quieter.

You clicked his messages and he stopped dead in his tracks, you clicked one of his text conversations.

Then he snatched it out of your hands, you were frozen.

He threw your phone at you and you caught it but you were still zoned out.

"Tch," He sneered at you and turned around to walk away.

"B-Beakhyun!" You stood still but called out his name.

"Ne," Turned around annoyed.

"I'm, I'm sorry about your Brother." You quietly.

all the blood from his face rushed out.

He made his way over to you and got in your face, "Dont. Ever. Talk. About. Him."

Then he left.

You blinked a couple of times without noticing that your lips had parted slightly and you had a poker face.