You wrote down just meaningless little things.

Pay phone

 

You pressed enter and the number was dialed.

The number was dialed and you waited.

"Hello?" The voice picked up.

You just broke down once more.

"______-ah, Is that you?"

You continued to cry into the phone.

"Aish, _____-ah, please don't cry."

You continued to talk to the person on the phone.

The thing was though, it wasn't your best friend.

It wasn't Jong Hyeon.

"Appa," you managed to say through your tears.

"Darling, speak clearly." Your father was always very stern at times like this to get to a point.

"Dad, I" Before you could answer it fully you heard her heart monitor in the background.

Mom's heart monitor.

It seemed like it was going a good, steady pace.

"Darling? Are you still there?" Your father told you.

"N-ne, i am still here," You stopped talking to think of what to say.

"Well, what do you need to say?" Your father asked concerned.

I just wanted to say that everything is falling apart, you moved away to the states for mom to find better medical treatment, Selca has gotten a brain tumor and I just saw her have a seizure. I can't tell you though because you would have more burdens on your shoulders than you already need.

That was everything that you wanted to say when really all that came out was, "I just really miss you and i hope that mom gets cured."

"Oh, thank you darling. I miss you so much as well. Right now though, all we can do is pray and hope for the best." By her tone you conclude that he has a slight smile on his face.

Yeah, right now all we could do is pray, a lot. 

You wrapped the conversation up, "Take care of mother, okay? Bye"

Before you could say any thing else, she hung up.

I love you.

 

You placed your phone on the bench. Getting up, you straightened yourself out and walked toward where you had let go of all the balloons. 

"Pabo, Getting so much balloons, and just letting them fly to the ceiling." You told yourself reaching for a balloon string. 

Luckily you weren't short, but you weren't too tall either. You were just, tall.

You stopped yourself in the process, you thought for a minute and then you gathered all the balloons up. You held all the balloons, you walked toward the front desk and asked for a sharpie. They gave you one and you bowed. You proceeded out the door and tried to spot a good place to sit. You noticed a place where there wasn't any commotion or  many cars that drove by so you decided to go there.

you sat down on the lopsided bench, You then tied the strings to the end of the bench, except one. You took out the sharpie from your back pocket, pulling off the cap you started to write on the balloon. 

You wrote down just meaningless little things. That began to get deeper and deeper.

 

1: My name is Yong _____.

2: My pabo best friend's name is Jong Hyeon.

3: I met a guy who made me boil with anger at dinner once.

4: I met a guy who made me smile, even if he was just a stranger.

5: My mom has cancer.

6: My sister has a brain tumor.

7: My parents left for the states.

8: I don't know what i am doing with my life.

9: I cry often, and i don't know why.

10: This is my last balloon, and the ink is running out of this sharpie.

Maybe the last one was  just useless knowledge.

You let them go into the afternoon sky. Letting them descend one by one.

 

You had your bag with you so there wasn't any need to go back to the room so you waved for a taxi and it brought you to your house.

You grabbed your keys from your purse and unlocked the front door.

you placed your bag on the kitchen counter and looked at your dirty clothes that have piled up for about 2 weeks.

"Should i do the laundry and go all the way to the laundromat or stay home and get some sleep?" You were contemplating about if you should sleep or do laundry. 

"Ugh, Jihyun you owe me for doing some of your laundry." You got a bin and placed the clothes until it filled up.

You picked up the bin and grabbed your purse. The good thing was that the laundromat was right down the block, the bad thing was that the bin blocked most of your front view. You basically relied on your hearing right now.

You entered the laundromat with a person kindly holding the door for you.

"Thank you," you bowed your head slightly.

You were almost to your designated area, where you always wash your clothes before you bumped into someone causing your clothes to fly every where.

"Great," You looked down to your spilled clothes. Not even bothering to say sorry.

"Oh Mianhe," He looked at you with a smile.

You looked up, "Oh, never mind." He replied exasperated.

"Aish," You rolled your eyes to the guy.

::::::::::::::::::::

Seems like you bumped into someone, Wonder who that would be.

Hi guys its kind of late, but it seems like i always post at night so hope you enjoyed ^.^