for once some total stranger had made you smile.

Pay phone

You sat on I the floor. You then noticed the how filthy the ground was so you stood up. As you looked around the small pay phone compartment you wiped up your tears. Then you got scared by the abrupt ringing of the pay phone. Your head spun around in one quick gesture and then you looked at it.

As it rang you reached over with your right arm, slowly you picked up the phone and gently placed it to your ear.

"Hello?" you said quietly.

"Hi."

"You again? Isn't your name like Xi Lu han?" You answered.

"You catch on fast. Besides I don't think i caught your name."  You knew that by the sound of his voice you could see a smirk creep on his face.

"What if you are some stalker guy?" You asked folding your arms.

"Come on do you think- wait. You don't know who i am?" He questionably asked.

"No," You shook your head, "No not really. Am i supposed to?"

"Oh," there is a hint of disappointment in his eyes, "Good."

"Sorry, i have to leave now. You know since it is almost 11 PM. Bye." You said your goodbyes and before you put it down you remembered, "Oh, and my name is Yong ____."

"Haha. I'll remember that. Bye." Lu han spoke into the telephone's speaker.

You hung up and for once some total stranger had made you smile.

You slid out of the Phone booth and started walking toward your house. You noticed that it had been getting pretty Busy and crowded in Seoul, more than the usual. The city's lights directed you to your house. You walked up to the front porch of the house and noticed the lights were all on. You were curious about what was going on, so you slid your home key in the lock and twisted it. You had heard the click that told you that it was unlocked. You opened the door, "Jihyun?"

"YEAH?" you heard your 24 year old brother cry out from the upstairs.

"Why are all the lights on?' You told him making your way to the stairs.

"Well," You see Jihyun walk down the stairs holding your fragile year old sister, Selca.

Squirming, you take her in your arms and caress her, "Why is she still awake?"

You look at him, "Because, she refuses to go to sleep." He told you.

"Oh, Are you sure she is not sick or some thing? She looks pretty heated."  You placed the back of your hand to your sister's little forehead, "She is burning up."

"Then give her to me I'll take care of her." Jihyun reached out to get Selca from your grasp you you stepped back.

"Wae, give her to me," Jihyun said almost diva like.

"I'll take care of her tonight."

Jihyun went to bed with out any comments and you spent the whole night rocking her back and forth.

__________

In the morning you woke up with Selca on your chest with tear stains on her face. You felt so bad for her. You hugged her lightly but even the slightest touch you could feel her little heart beat faster.

"______-ah" Your brother called out, "Jong Hyeon is downstairs."

"Bwoh? What time is it?" You asked, waiting for your brother to answer you looked down at Selca to see if she was still asleep. Turns out she was looking up straight at you.

"Hey, baby." You said to her softly.

She responded with a slow blink of her eyes.

Jihyun picked her off from your chest and took her to his room.  You got up and ran your fingers through your hair.

Jong hyeon was down stairs sitting on the couch waiting for you.

"Why are you here?" You asked

"Grouchy much?" he told you looking up from his phone, " Anyways, I want to ask if you would like to come to the Annual carnival to day."

"Now?"

"No, in a billion years, Yes now." He told you pushing you up the stairs so you could get changed.

"OPPA," you poked you head through the door, "I am going to the carnival thing today with Jong hyeon."

"Araso."

"Really?" You said.

"Yeah, but i am not giving you money." he told you.

"It's fine. I wasn't asking anyway." You then pranced down the hall to get ready. You grabbed your bag and went downstairs.

"You ready?" Jong hyeon asked looking up to the staircase that you were coming down on.

"Yup." you responded and headed out the door.

Of course you had to walk behind him only to lock the door. On the way to the carnival, he spoke, "So _____-ah, i invited my girlfriend to come."

"Oh," You were relieved knowing that he wasn't forever alone but then again you havent spent time with him.

_________

You were at the carnival and you were eating your cotton candy by yourself behind the shadow of Jong Hyeon and his girlfriend.

As you were eating you bumped into some one.

"Omo, watch it." You said and looked up.

It was someone wearing a pink mask covering half of his face with his hair in a pony tale at the top.

He bowed to you and caught up with his group of friends.

You gave a chinky eye smile to yourself and kept walking. You noticed that there was a Ferris wheel and Jong hyeon was in line. You waited in line with them and then a soon as you got to the front there was a sign that said 2 per cart.

Great. you are either alone or with a stranger.

You hopped on the cart and looked at your phone. You heard some cameras snapping in the distance but you couldn't hear it any more because you got lifted higher in the sky. Then you heard a cough break your thoughts.

You looked up from your phone to see the pony tailed, masked boy sitting directly in front of you. Your eyes widened and you got that chinky eyes smile back on your face, he was giving you one to. He then removed his mask and bowed his head. Obviously, you did the same.

"HI," His voice sounded familiar which caught you off guard and gave you an awkward expression.

"Have i met you before?" you asked tilting your head to the side.

"I don't think so. So, My name is Xi Luhan." He answered sticking his hand out.

BAM. The pay phone.

You smile and said, "Im Yong _____, Remember me?"

His eyes widened, "So you are the girl who doesn't really know me, Am I supposed to?' He said imitating you.

You turned away letting your cheeks turn red.

"How did you get my number?" He asked.

"Actually i was shooting for my mother's number." You told him awkwardly.

"Coo Coo." He responded.

"So now that you have my number, can i have yours?" He replied simply.

"Oh, i guess?" You two traded phones and and input each other's numbers.

The time you two were giving each others's numbers the Ferris wheel was coming to an end and it was your turn to get off. HE went out the back and you went front and went your separate ways.

_____________

HEY. i don't know what the confusion was but any way this is my second chapter and hope fully there will be more to come!!

Comment and always & Enjoy.

Jihyun - OC

Selca- OC

Luhan- not mine (sadly)

Jong Hyeon - not mine (sadly)