What do you expect us to do at a gas station?

Pay phone

"I'm, I'm sorry about your Brother." You quietly.

all the blood from his face rushed out.

He made his way over to you and got in your face, "Dont. Ever. Talk. About. Him."

Then he left.

You blinked a couple of times without noticing that your lips had parted slightly and you had a poker face.

::::::::::::

Still gawking at what had just occurred you snap out of your daydream, "Tch, what just happened."

You looked through your phone and it had read, "8:00 pm"

"Ah, it is only 8?" you muttered to yourself.  You looked up from your phone and saw an open window. As you walked toward the open window you had some skip in each step, "Skipping ____, Skipping always brightens your gloomy days." You optimistically told yourself.

You reached the open window and you looked out onto the setting sun. The building was pretty high so you could see the city skyline. You pressed your chest against the railing and let your arms fall out the window. It was nice to relax once in a while from a big load of stress. After a while you started to rest your chin on the lining of the window, "Pfft," You puffed your cheeks and started to sway your arms along the wall.

Then, you felt an abrupt push from behind giving you a heart attack, "YAH-" You turn around and immediately and you see your brother Jihyun waiting for you to hit him. He was crossing his arms over his face but then again he was still laughing, "You little," Then you started to pound on him with your fists that were medium sized actually.

"OW PA, OW PA," He yelled in surrender.

"Do you know how surprised i was?! I thought i was either going to get jumped or pushed out a window!" Your fists curled up into a ball once again in frustration.

"Aish, If you were to scold me like this earlier you probably would get pushed out of the window." Jihyun rolled his eyes at you.

You stuck out your tongue and asked, "Oppa, what time are you coming home?"

"Actually i can't leave, Well I don't want to leave, So.." He turned around and walked inside Selca's room a closed the door.

"you scratched you head and walked down the dim lighted hallway, "Seriously, I hate hospitals at night time, they are always so quiet and creepy." you whispered to yourself.

"I hate them too." You heard a voice say.

"You turned around and saw no one, "That is it, I'm going crazy." you put your hand to your forehead

You turned forward and bumped into someone's chest knocking you out of balance, "Are you going crazy because of me?"

You looked up and saw that Luhan had reached out his hand toward you, "Bwoah?" you said still on the ground.

"I-I mean since i moved to fast you couldn't see who it was so i made you go crazy thinking that you were just hearing things, Right?" He awkwardly coughed at the end.

"I guess?"

He pulled you up from the ground and said, "Since it is not that late do you want to go grab a bite?"

"Huh? A date?" You looked at him, giving him a cheeky smile.

"No." He replied quickly, "Only you would think it would be a date."

"You're right. I would be the only one thinking it would be a date." You stuck out your tongue and saw his reaction change.

"Wait, what?" He responded confused.

"What." you stared at him for a pokerface battle, only to lose. So you run off laughing.

"Yah," Luhan laughs and runs after you.

Turning around your hands on your head and stick your tongue out indicating that he will never catch up to you.

Little did you know that Luhan had been a pro in soccer so he caught on quite fast.

He basically attacked you with a huge back hug, With the back hug he spun you around.

"Ahh, get off." You laughed and when he spun you around.

It felt.

It felt.

It felt like you guys were alone in streets of Seoul.

You both looked at each other, before parting.

"Um,"

Awkward silence.

"Kaja," You said walking ahead of Luhan, toward the nearest restaurant.

"Aish," You mentally face palmed yourself and turned around to see Luhan smirking to himself.

"That ert." You shook your head and smiled.

You couldn't seem to find a cafe´ open anywhere but you saw a gas station and got an idea.

"LUHAN!" You cupped your hands around your mouth and yelled loud enough for him to hear.

His pace began to fasten and before you knew it he was standing right next to you, "Yes?"

"I can't seem to find a Cafe´ open at this hour," you pouted, "BUT, I found a gas station."

He laughed and put his hands in his pockets, "And? What do you expect us to do at a gas station?"

"Are you serious?" You smiled.

He was a bit confused at first but then he caught on to what you were saying.

"Are you serious? You are a girl, Don't you mind if it is kind of, I don't know, dirty?" He looked at you.

"I don't really care. All i know is that it is cold and i am hungry. So if you don't want to come," You looked both ways before crossing the street but it was your fault for not knowing that it wasn't your turn to walk and a car came speeding by.

 

Luckily Luhan was close enough to reach you. He pulled you just in time, and you stood frozen in his protecting arms. Your face was laying on his chest you could hear and feel that his heart is beating just as fast as yours.

You two stood like that for a second and then you squirmed under his grasp.

Honestly, you wanted to stay like that forever but in the streets of Seoul, Many people were watching. You just didn't want to make a scene.

"Thank you," You looked up at his blank face.

"You didn't have to run away, Who said i didn't want to have a Gas Station date with you?" He had smiled one of his shy smiles.

"D-Date?" You stuttered.

He shook his head innocently.

"Kaja," You fearlessly linked arms with him and surprisingly he didn't back away, "Let's go on our first Gas Station," You kind of hesitated to say the last word but you said it any way, "Date."

You started to walk but Luhan pulled you back, "Check if it is our turn to walk."

You laughed, "Arasso, Arasso Appa."

He unlinked arms with you and slid your hand inside his, pulling you safely across the street.

"I feel like a kindergartner." You pouted.

"Well, kindergartner we are going on a field trip." He smirked and pulled you into the gas station.