Twelve gorgeous boys.

Pay phone

I'm sorry, i was writing but then i had to transfer to my other laptop. So, Here is the full version!

~~~~~~

 

"I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead."

That was all you could think about at that moment.

You reread and reread the articles about you because they were so unrealistic and now that your mom had left you didn't really know a womanly figure to talk to.

Then came a sudden Knock on your door and you immediately looked up as soon as the flesh touched the wood.

"May I come in?"

You could recognize that voice from anywhere, even if it did have a hint of sorrow and you wondered, why.

"Ne," you said aloud to tell the voice that it was alright to come in.

Jong hyeon came in with his hands deep into his pockets and head down low. He walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down, "Hey," was all he managed to say.

You got up from your spot on the bed pushing the laptop off of you, making your way to where he sat, and you joined him, "Annyeong," you tried to look at his face but he pushed you away, "Seriously Hyeonie, what's wrong." 

He sighed and looked up at your face, "My girlfriend just dumped me, in the cruelest way possible, I got dumped by her other boyfriend," hIs voice trailed off at the end and all you could do was stare at him in awe at his feeling.

"Omo, hyeonie," You didn't know how to handle this problem. It wasn't like it was the first girlfriend he had but it was the first time that a girl ever broke up with him in that way.

"Eh, its no big deal," He said looking away from your face and and placed his gaze once again to his thighs. You didn't want to burden him with the issue of you being see on the home page of a news report so you shrugged it off, you will tell him when he is at least his normal self.

"Kaja." you really didn't know what to do or say so you grabbed his wrist and tugged him out of the room.

"Where are you taking me?" He mopped as you pulled him along.

"We are going to eat," He looked up and slightly smiled.

"I'm not that hungry- " He got stopped by the sound of his stomach, gurgling, "Maybe I am, a little."

You let out a slight laugh and let go of his wrist to open the door.

"Yah, ____-ah where are you going?" Jihyun, your older brother asked while rocking Selca, your baby sister in his arms.

"Oh, oppa i was just going to have dinner out with Hyeonie." You replied simply.

"If you are going out to eat bring me back food, fattie." and with that he turned around and walked toward the living room.

"Fattie," you mimicked your brothers voice, spun around and walked out the door to the car where Jong hyeon had been waiting for you.

You both hopped into the car and drove off, "Where do you want to go?"

"I don't really care." He told you looking at you only for a second did he look at you, he then fixed his eyes back on the road.

"I heard that there was this new restaurant that was divine but it didn't cost that much." You told him the directions and you pulled over into the parking lot.

Surprisingly there weren't many people there, you guessed because it was just new to the town, besides you liked it better when there weren't as many people because it didn't make you as embarrassed as when a restaurant was full because people would look at you when two would make doodles with the ketchup.

You got out of the car and opened the restaurant door with Jong hyeon following behind.

"It smell so good!" You sniffed into the air and get carried away by the smell of the newly baked bread; you and Jong hyeon got seated into a booth and got a menu, the waitress told you guys that she was going to give you two a moment to prepare on what to eat. It was dead silent well, with the sound of the classical music  playing in the background but other than that it was practically dead silent.

Seeing Jong hyeon smile you decided to tell him about the news on, "Hyeonie, i have very important news." He put his menu down and listened intently, "I was in a news report today."

"Jinja? That is so cool, you have to show me when we get home because-"

"It's like an affair news report." You told him sternly.

He looked at you with a poker face, "Affair? Affairs in magazines only happen with idols or superstars... Wait, did you meet any today?" He asked like a detective on his first interrogation.

"Actually not one but two." You bit your bottom lip and closed your eyes, folding your arms you slammed your head down on top of your arms.

"So basically what you are saying is that you met two idols today and the paparazzi mistook it for like a relationship? I see" He took a sip out of his water that was placed in front of him that was prepared earlier.

"I am in so much trouble with Oppa if he finds out then i would-" You lifted your head up from your arms and confessed to him about how your oppa was going to ground you when he finds out when you got cut off by a ruckus that had just burst through the doors behind you. You rolled your eyes and tried to talk again but they were constantly being oblivious with their surroundings, "You know what Hyeonie? Those boys behind me might as well go to freaking McDonalds if they are this loud honestly, You spun around in your seat and saw that it wasn't like five boys, but Twelve.

Twelve gorgeous boys.

You didn't know who they were but you though that they were all beautiful.

The you saw 2 heads stick out from the crowd of boys.

"Luhan? Baekhyun?" You whispered as you watched their every move.

"What?" You spun back into your previous position when you saw that were coming to your direction, "What?" Jong hyeon repeated.

"You see those guys?"Jong hyeon looked around and spotted them,"Yeah, Exo."A little shocked about how he knew then you continued, "Yup. Those are the guys." you whispered and closed your eyes shut praying they wouldn't sit any where near you guys.

Sadly, they sat right beside your both.

As they got seated they bowed to you but you really didn't want to turn your head but Jong Hyeon elbowed you look at them, when you turned your head they were all already staring at you.

Thanks Jong Hyeon.

You saw some eyes widen.

"Pebble girl." You heard Baekhyun say behind the group.

You saw Luhan and he was there looking at you trying to cover your face. You got up and you bowed to them, "I have to go to the bathroom," You told them.

You left and heard footsteps following you but it wasn't from Jong hyeon following you no, it was  Luhan.

 

 

"Why are you following me?" You asked confused, because seriously you had to go to the bathroom.

"Did you hear about the news article online?" Luhan asked.

"Yup. Honestly when i saw you guys walk through those doors. I started freaking thinking you were going to be mad." You shook your head.

"Who would stay mad at you- I mean i didn't really think we would meet again so it didn't really harm me that much.." Lu han said looking at you  then shyly looking down.

"Maybe we should leave you to tend to your business and maybe we should go back to our table." Jong Hyeon intterrupted pulling Luhan away.

 

After you were done doing your business you walked back to your table and notice that Jong hyeonwas gone.

Great now you were stuck with Luhan and Baekhyun, the rest of Exo left with your best friend that was supposed to spend the evening with you.

You ordered bread, newly baked bread, and they ate pasta.

As much as you hated to say it you actually had a great time with them and they were really gentlemen like to you, or so to say , very charismatic.

Even if you could hear Baekhyun saying rude comments on that night, it made you forget every thing. all your troubles, and Jihyun's food.

No wonder girls from all around the world had fallen for them.

 

----

Hi my lovelies.

I am sorry that i haven't been updating in a while. I forgot to save it and my mom went on and exited out all the tabs.

I am so sorry!

please comment and make my day!