17

Loveless Marriage

17

"I don’t want you...I hate you...you annoy me" Those words linger in my head as I lay in bed. Have Joon been wrong about JunHyung liking me? I feel so stupid...I shouldn't have told him. I got up and stare out my window. What should I do? Is there any reason to stay here when I already know what will happen in the end? I'm going to end up going back anyways...there's no point in staying.

JunHyung pov

"I...like you." Why are these words stuck in my head? All night I couldn't sleep because of her. I spit out the mouth wash in my mouth and got out of the bathroom. In front of her door I stop. Was she awake yet?

"JiYoon-ah"

She wasn't there. I walk back to my room and change into my uniform.

Mom handed me a glass of orange juic when I got to the kitchen. She wasn't here either.

Mom looks behind me "Did JiYoon get up yet?"
"She's not in her room."
My dad put down his news paper "She left already."
"Left?" What did he mean left?
"Yeah she said she had to get to school early today."

I chug down my juice, trying to avoid me huh very well I don't want to see her either.

JiYoon pov

I met Lizzy and Nana out side of the school. They were here for their clean up duties.

"What are you doing here? Today's not your day to clean up." Nana ask.
"I just wanted to come early."
"Have you been crying?" Lizzy came over to get a closer look.
"Me? Is it obvious?"
"Of course, what happen?"
"Nothing, I just miss my parents."
Lizzy hugs me "It's okay you will get to see them soon."
Nana held on to my arm "Since you're here help us clean."

They pulled me inside with them. Joon met us at the door.

"You guys are here early. Cleaning duty?"
Nana nodded "What are you doing here so early?"
"I'm leaving."
"Leaving? Why we only have a couple more months of school left."
"I finish early, my father wants me to go to Japan. I'm leaving right now. It was nice knowing you girls, bye."
I stop him "Can...I talk to you?"
"Talk? Sure."

Nana and Lizzy let's go of my arm and I followed him to his car.

"What is it? Have you been crying? JunHyung?"
I nodded. "You were wrong he doesn't like me."
"Oh, sorry. What are you going to do then? Want to go to Japan with me?"
I look at him seriously. "Can I?"

JunHyung pov

"Hyung where are you going class is this way." YoSeob pulled on my arm.
"I'll be in class in a bit, I have to look for someone."

I walk over to JiYoon's class room and looked in. She wasn't there. Was she still walking around the school? Lizzy turn over my way and saw me. She quickly turns back. Does she know where JiYoon was? I walk over to her.

"Come out I have to ask you something."
She looks up at me "Just say it here."
I sighs "Where is she?"
"She as in who?"
Is she playing dumb? "JiYoon"
"She's not here"
I roar "I know she's not here that's why I asked you where she is!"
Lizzy backs away "I'm not sure, she left with Joon."

Joon why is it always Joon.

JiYoon pov

"You can't come with me to Japan wearing your uniform." He opens my door and pulls me out. "Let's change first."

He pulls me into a clothing store and asks the store to be temperately closed. I followed him as he picks clothes off the rack for me to try on.

"What's your style?"
"I don't have one..."
He turns back to the rack of clothing and then to the sales lady. "Let's try on everything I guess."
The sales lady and I look at him "Everything?"
He looks at us. "Any suggestions then?"

The sales lady took my hand and showed me different pieces of clothing while Joon sat down and waited. I came out with a black dress on.

Joon shook his head "No, you look like you're going to a funeral."

I came back out with a flower print dress and yellow cardigan.

"No, that's not you."

After about thirty more changes I finally came out with dark jeans with a loose white shirt and a blazer made from sweater like material.

He stood up "That's the one!"
"Are you serious? All these style and this is the one. Why didn't you just pick this."
"I just wanted to see you in all those pretty clothes but you...are already pretty you don't need those clothes to make you pretty."
"You were just playing with me."
The sales lady blushes "That's so sweet of him to say that." She hands me a bag with my uniform in it. "Have a nice day, you two look good together."
Joon put up his hand "Thank you but we're not a couple." and leads me out of the store.

We sat in his car silent.

"My flight isn't until six at night, let's go watch a movie."
"Movie?"
"Yeah let's watch our last Korean film before we head of to Japan."

JunHyung pov (at hang out place)

I dial Joon's number again and again but it was turned off. JiYoon wouldn't pick up. I've been trying to call them all day. I threw my phone at KiKwang in frustration.

KiKwang pick up my phone "Why are you always aiming for me? Aim for YoSeob sometimes too."
"Can't call her?" YoSeob ask "What happen yesterday after you two got home? Argument?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
DooJoon looks over "If you don't tell us we can't help you."

SoHyun and DongWoon came in with worried faces.

SoHyun pushes DongWoon over to me. "You tell him, he's your friend."
"Hyung, I heard that Joon is leaving for Japan. People saw them leave together. What happen to you two yesterday? Did you two argue?"
I sigh and ruffle my hair "Yea...she told me she like me."
YoSeob stood up "OMG really?"
KiKwang kneel in front of me "What did you say back to her?"
"...That...I didn't like her...I hated her...she was annoying..."
YoSeob hit my head with a roll of news paper "IDIOT!"
I rub my head "Ouch...where did that roll of paper come from?"
"I don't know I saw it laying here but anyways idiot don't even look for her you don't deserve her. Think of how she felt, she must be embarrassed."
"And sad." KiKwang frown.

JiYoon pov

After the movies we headed to the airport. Joon stops me at the check out line.

"You can't go to Japan. Think about it, how your parents would feel. How will JunHyung parents feel? They would be worried, you should go back home. I'm really sure he likes you too. Just that he's not too open. Thanks for spending my last day in Korea with me. Good bye JiYoon."

He ruffles my hair and then wave to me one last time before disappearing into a crowd of people.

-----

Should I go home? I walked through the street and ended up in front of JunHyung’s house. I took one step in but then step back out. I should wait until everyone sleeps to get in, that way I won’t have to encounter JunHyung. I walked around some more and sat down in front of a play ground.

“What are you doing here?” That voice…I didn’t recognize.
I turn around and saw a guy in all black behind me. “I…I”
“Let’s play together.” He held on to my wrist.
I pull away “I have to get home.”

I started walking away from him but he followed me. I ran but he caught up to me and pin me against a wall.

“Little girls like you shouldn’t be out here.”
“Let me go…please…I…I don’t…have money.”
“I just want to have fun with you for a moment.” His hand started pulling on my shirt.
“No” I push him and kicked him on his shin before attempting to run.
He held on to my hair and pulled me back by my hair “You want to do this the hard way?” He press him self on to me.
“AHHHHHH please…” He came closer, I closed my eyes and turn my head away holding on to my breath. I felt his lips on my neck and I called out “JUNHYUNG!”

A pair of hands pulled his head back. JunHyung grab him by the collar and punched him a few times before he got away. I squat down and hid my face in my arms crying.

JunHyung lift my head up “Are you okay?” He held me. “It’s okay, he’s gone.”
My hands clinch on to his back and cried on his shoulders.
He held me tighter “I’m sorry”

---------

After taking a shower I found JunHyung in my room waiting for me.

He walks over to me. “Don’t do it again. I will give you your punishment now.”
“Huh?”
He walks over and put his hand up to my forehead like he was going to flick me. “It’s going to hurt.”

I nodded and close my eyes. I was waiting to feel pain on my forehead but I felt it on my neck instead. Was he biting me (like twilight!)? His hands were wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him. My eyes shot open as soon as I felt the pain. My hands clinch on to the side of his shirt.

I whisper in pain “ JunHyung…”
He lets go of his bite “I told you it was going to hurt.” He kisses the bite mark he left “Don’t try to run away again.”

He pulls away and lifts my head up to kiss me. I was in too much shock to close my eyes. Was this really happening? I pinch my cheeks and he chuckles. JunHyung grab my hands and made me pinch his cheeks.

He put his forehead on mine “It’s real…saranghae.”

He kisses me again and again until I close my eyes and kiss him back. I must be dreaming.

--------------
OMG ASDFGHJKL!!
i'm like trying to contain my laugh in front of my mom hahahaha