05

Loveless Marriage

Click….

CLICK…

CLICK CLICK CLICK


Is that the sound of a camera?

"Shhhh she's waking up."

Mom? I buried my face into my pillow.

"Five more minutes" I moan back to her.
"No worries take all the time you two need."

Two? I sat up. TWO? I look around my room. It was the same. I look around my bed and gasp. That wasn't my pillow it was JunHyung's chest. That boy needs to work out. I shook that thought out of my head. What is he doing on my bed? I remove the covers and kicked him off the bed. His upper half fell down first leaving his feet up in the air. I look at my clothes; these weren't the ones I was wearing yesterday!

"OUCH!"

He sat on the floor and glare at me. Who does he think he is glaring at me? I glare back. I stood on my knees.

We pointed at each other and yell out, "YAH!!!"
"What did you do to me yesterday?" I ask.
"I didn't do anything!"
"Then why am I in these clothes? I wasn't wearing these yesterday!"
He looks at his clothes. "I didn't wear these either."
I sat down and cross my legs. "Okay, think what happened yesterday?"

He got up and sat down next to me.

"Okay let's get married then..."

That's all I remember. I look aver at him. He was hugging a pillow with his eyes closed. Was he thinking or sleeping? I grab the pillow next to me and hit his back.

"What?"
"Are you thinking or sleeping?"
"I can't remember anything."
He hits me with his pillow. "That's for kicking me off the bed."

I furiously start hitting him with my pillow.

"Yah! Stop!" He covers his face with one hand and uses the other to try and stop me.

Finally he was able to grab the pillow and pulls it out of my hand. He tosses the pillow behind him and I grab another one to attack him again.

"Aish"

He stops blocking his face and grabs my wrists with both his hands. He pins me onto the bed and we stop moving. AWKWARD POSITION.

"Could you two at least close the door there are two underage kids in the house."

We look over to the door, our fathers. My dad reaches in with one hand and the other covering his face, to close the door. JunHyung's dad just waved at us. JunHyung release my wrist but we were still in this awkward position. I grab the pillow closes to me and started attacking him again.

"GET OFF ME!"

----

After fighting and yelling for an hour our mothers finally had enough and came in to break us apart.
They sat us down in the living room.

"We were the ones who changed you two."

I calm down a little. Our dads came in with a DVD.

JunHyung's dad waves the DVD at us. "Watch this."
"I don't think I want to." I cover my eyes.

The video started playing....

The town mayor was in his pajamas reading out of a notebook. "Will you JunHyung take JiYoon to be-"
"YES!" JunHyung cuts him off.
The town mayor waves one finger at him. "I wasn't finish."
Our moms stood up. "Just hurry."
"Will you JiYoon take JunHyung to be your-"
"YES!!!"
"You may kiss the bride"

Our mothers cried and JunHyung lean down to kiss me but he fell over pulling me down with him. Everyone was screaming and running up to us. We were knocked out. The camera zooms in on me sleeping on JunHyung's chest and the video ended.


Both of us had our moth open.

"I can't believe it..." I cover my face in frustration. "We got married..."
JunHyung stood up and pointed at our parents. "What kind of parents are you guys?" He stomps out of the house.
Auntie came over to me and hugs me. "It’s okay JiYoon. I can't believe it either. I have a daughter now!"
Uncle removes my hands from my face and held them. "Don't worry we will redo the wedding next year after you two graduate.
Auntie pats my back "It's a good thing you two got married before we have to leave later. You can go home with us."
"What? I have to live with him?"
"Well you are married now of course."
I pull away from both of them. "No! I don't want to."

I ran into my room and lock myself in.

.....Four hours later.....

"BYE JiYoon" JuMi waves to me from outside the car.

I lean back in my seat. I can't believe it, they tied me up. JUST KIDDING!

Flash back

I was about to jump out of my window to run away but my mom open my door. Half of my body was already outside the window. She rushes over to me screaming.

"JIYOON STOP!"

She pulls me back in. Auntie came running in.

"Why are you trying to kill yourself?"
"I wasn't trying to kill myself I was just running away."

My mom sat on my left and auntie sat on my right. They held on to my hands.

"I'm sorry JiYoon. I always wanted a daughter like you and I thought that maybe if you got married to JunHyung you would become my daughter. I got too carried away. Don't be mad at your parents. They know how much I love you so they agree to the marriage."
"Your father and I thought it would be the best for you since we trust your uncle and auntie with you. We just don't want you to marry into a family who doesn't love you."
My auntie started crying. "I'm sorry."
"Don't cry you're making me feel bad."
"Come live with me then huh. Think of it was a long vacation instead of a marriage. If by next year you and JunHyung still don't like each other the marriage will be off."
I sigh. "Let me think about it."

They hug me and left me alone to think. My phone started ringing. It was a text message.

Text message: I miss you <3 SungGyu

I threw the phone on my bed. He must have sent it to the wrong person. In the process of deleting the text my memory from yesterday appeared. I want to forget him. I want to get away from him. I sigh...this is my chance to. I walk out of my room.

"Okay...I'll go."

Flashback ends

JunHyung pov

I sat out on the porch. I can't believe I'm married.What will I tell Hyunah? I shook my head. Wait we're broken up already. She got a new man already. My phone started ringing, another text.

Text: Hyung Hyunah is here with her new boyfriend.

A picture was attach to the text. Joon is her new boyfriend? I delete the text. I shouldn't worry about her anymore. JiYoon is my wife now, I should be worried about that. My mom came out.

"She said okay."

I turn away like I didn't care. I whisper to my self "Good" and smile.

JiYoon pov

I wave to JuMi.

"Don't touch my room. I'll be back in a year."
"How long is a year?" JuMi ask.
JunHyung looks over at him. "JuMi stay in school."
"Okay hyung"

JunHyung shut the door and the car started to move. I wave one last time to my family. I whisper to my self "I'll be back in a year".