`-what's happening.

s i c k [r]
“Guess what?” Yunho asked Yoochun.
“What?”

Yoochun was too busy looking at football and typing up a brief report that his job needed as soon as possible.

“I’m off tonight,”
“That’s great, babe,” Yoochun nodded, barely acknowledging him.

Yunho frowned, kissing Yoochun’s neck and rubbing his shoulders.

“So…you don’t want to…do anything?” Yunho asked.
“I’m kinda busy,” Yoochun grunted, “Maybe later?”
“Yoochunnnn…” Yunho whined, into his ear, “Come on.”

Yoochun was mentally laughing because for the past 4 out of 7 years it was always him begging Yunho to stay and please him…now the roles were reversed.

“You know I gotta get these papers in,” Yoochun smirked, “Go get one of your play toys until I’m done.”
“I want you,”

Yunho was smacking his teeth and pouting profusely, using his lips to persuade Yoochun. Yoochun was becoming admittedly , but stood his ground as a lesson. Yunho finally retreated, his eyes big and sad as if a puppy’s.

“Fine,” Yunho muttered.
“Good,”
-
-
-
His face was chiseled delicately as he stared into the open air of the coffee shop. It was mid-day and he could tell just by the way some of the people were clearing out of the little area. He smirked, liking the solitary confinement. His concentration snapped as a young waitress asked him if he wanted anything.

“Yeah,” he replied.
“What do you want?” she asked, smiling brightly.
“I want you,”

opened slightly and she blushed profusely, tapping her pencil against its’ pad. He eyed her with a warming gleam, his teeth biting into his lower lip.

“Uh…oh,” she stumbled, “I…um…don’t believe that’s on the menu.”
“But I’m a customer. And what I want…is always right,” he began.

She blushed again, fanning herself in the process. It was really becoming heated in here.

“Uh…okay,” she gulped and trotted away.

He smirked, nodding his head in a slow rhythm. It was funny how some girls became seduced by his player’s game and how some became afraid of it. If only they really knew…

He looked up, watching a dark silhouette move in towards him.

“Hey, man,” the silhouette said, a skullcap over his hair.
“Hey,” he replied, “Why the did you want me here?”
“Honestly,” skullcap smirked, “I need your help.”

He leaned into his close friend with a grin and nodded for him to continue.

“Before I tell you, keep in mind this could get you killed,” skullcap grinned.
“Walk with me,”

The two men exited the coffee shop, walking around outside as the sun became closed by the darkening skies…
-
-
-
Kaia gripped the sheets painfully, her eyes burning from withheld tears. Changmin was into her rapidly, his face buried into her neck. She panted and groaned, a quick shoot of pain sliding up her abdomen. He sighed into her ear, her name lustfully. His teeth bit her ear and neck sensually, but she couldn’t do it…not yet.

“Please, stop,” she begged, pushing against his chest.

Changmin ignored her, kissing her lips as he looked deeply into her eyes. Pressing deeper inside of her, he pinned her arms down. The forbidden tears slipped down her eyes as she watched him howl in some kind of agony.

“No…” she whispered, trying to pull her body from his.

He smirked, biting at her s roughly. She cringed, kicking her feet rapidly against the black sheets of her perfectly made bed. Why wouldn’t he stop?

“Changmin!” she finally hollered, “Stop!”

Changmin slew down, his hot breath on her neck, his sweat dripping on her body heavily. He covered with his left hand, using his right hand to find her wet slit. Kaia grunted as he easily slipped 2 of his massively large fingers inside of her. She closed her eyes, hating how he was doing whatever he wanted to her. His fingers pushed against her hardened , her body twitching in every direction. She screamed when he entered back inside of her, his fingers still lingering on her possession as well…

She ultimately came, Changmin pulling out right after and on her lower stomach. She felt the warmth of his seed on her and quickly went to the restroom to clean it off. When she came back, he had his hand on his , it.

“I’m glad you said yes,” he said, watching as she slid under the covers beside him.

He pressed to her thigh and began on her neck, his hand on her throbbing wet labias. She slightly cringed, still upset at how she told him no, but he continued to go further.

“Kiss me,” he commanded.

She did as told, kissing him with slight tongue.

“You said yes, so you’re really mine,” he whispered into her ear.
-
-
-
She sat on the stool, staring at him coolly. He only frowned, rubbing his head in agony. He was so disturbed and pissed off with everything that just seemed to happen out of the blue.

“You lost him?” he asked, anger rising prominently.
“I know, but—”
“No! I can’t handle this with you any more,” he groaned, “We’ve been doing this for nearly a decade, but you always find a way to something up. Find someone else because this,” he sighed, “isn’t working.”
“So what?” she cried, “You’re just gonna do this on your own? Is that the idiocy you’re telling me?”
“Yes! If this keeps happening, I have no choice, right?” he responded.
“Okay,” she nodded, “We’re done.”

She backed away, but he grabbed her arm, looking strongly into her eyes.

“I love you so much as a friend,” he said to her, “But this is too important to keep our eyes off the prize.”
“Just do what you have to do,” she whispered, opening the door and leaving.