`-help us.

s i c k [r]

“So, why are you and Yunho trying to hook me up with Jaejoong?” Kaia asked, pushing Yoochun off of the sidewalk.
“Yunho’s trying to,” Yoochun smirked, gripping on her hands, “I’m saving you for myself…”

Kaia gave him an eye as if to say ‘don’t go there’, but Yoochun pushed the boundaries anyway.

“So, what? We can’t flirt, now?” he tenderly asked.
“Flirting leads to ing for us,” she proclaimed.
“You’re right. My bad,” he agreed, “But if we do …”
“It’d be okay, but let’s not pressure it, ya know?”
“Cool,”

They were walking around the park, just joking around with one another when Kaia suddenly received a call. It was an unknown number, but she answered it anyway.

“Hey,” she smiled into the receiver.
“ing …” the voice barked and quickly hung up.

Kaia glanced at the phone and smoothly put it back into her pocket.

“Who was it?” Yoochun curiously asked, looking into her shocked face.
“Probably just some prank callers,” she remarked, clearing .
“Hate those ing bastards,” he growled, sticking his tongue out in disgust.

Kaia stifled a giggle and agreed.

“I don’t know, Chun. I feel different about…life,”
“What do you mean?”
“Everything’s so confusing,” she admitted, “Everything. I wish I could take a break from it all, ya know?”
“Babe, don’t stress your brain about it. happens, but you’re a good girl, so it’ll get better. I promise,”
“Mhm,” she nodded.
“Want me to take you to your parent’s house?” he inquired.
“No. I’ll go tomorrow,” she nodded.

Kaia and Yoochun walked hand in hand back to the car. Yoochun kissing her forehead.

“I love you so much more than you’ll ever know,” he whispered.
“I love you too,Yoo—”

Kaia screamed abruptly as a strange man dressed in a black suit flew out of nowhere and attacked Yoochun, tying a black bag around his head. She was so caught off guard, that she didn’t notice another man walk up behind her, gripping her frail arms.

“Get the off of her! KAIA!” Yoochun screamed, battling the man even with the bag around his head, “KAIA!”

Kaia bit the man that held her down, reaching steadily for Yoochun’s hand.

“Please let him go,” she cried, but they were both thrown into a large van.

Kaia’s tears stung her eyes as she watched the two men hop into the front seats as she and Yoochun slid on the semi-dusty flooring of the back part of the van.

She reached over and ripped the bag from his face as the men yelled at one another in an obvious Asiatic language.

“Who the are you?!” Yoochun hollered, banging on the window that separated them from the two men, “I’ll beat your ing , you god damn motherers! I’ll ing kill you!”
“Shut your ing mouth, !” one of them snidely spat at Yoochun, “I’d hate to kill you in front of this little - that got you into this mess!”

Yoochun grunted, raising his hand back and pushing Kaia’s body.

“What did you do?” Yoochun hollered at Kaia, “Huh? Tell me!”
“Don’t touch me, ! I didn’t do !” she retorted, slamming her hand in his face as retribution.

Yoochun grabbed her face and stared into her eyes, “don’t ing lie to me!”
“I told you people were watching me, but you didn’t believe I said!” Kaia finally cried, “I don’t know why or how this happened!”

“Just keep your legs closed, next time, ,” the other man snickered.

“Just shut the up, Kaia!” Yoochun roared.
“Please, Chun…” she begged, crawling near him, “Please.”
“Please, what?! Please ing what?!”

He pushed her off of him and shook his head no.

“Just shut up,” he sighed, covering his face with his hands and praying for some salvation.